Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,629 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,629 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

He's gone into hiding for the rest of the day..

6-hour tweetstorm incoming so...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,781 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

vojiwox wrote: »

Child (not you)

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭J2CVC

It could be an entertaining night

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

froog wrote: »
    christ are the networks that scared of republican rage tweets they won't call it? it's over. it's been over for two days.

#callit

Nah, they’re all holding off until closer to Biden’s speech so people stay watching.

I’ve read and researched everything I posted. My job involves this type of thing. I added additional facts about pre COVID economic growth that I believe is important to the topic at hand. Apologize if I misconstrued your reply. However I’ll repeat myself, my post and the accomplishments are factually correct. Don’t think for a second I haven’t researched anything I post.
    Cheers

quote="john4321;115205862"][/QUOTE]

You said in your original post "I’m not a fan necessarily just giving some facts"

What you did was plagiarize these "facts" from the link I quoted and added in two at the end. You are not giving facts you are copying them and to be honest I doubt you have even read them all.

I didn't comment on anything else just said it would have been easier to just link the site so people don't have to scroll through a wall of text.[/quote]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭kerry_man15

I don't think people should be so quick to dismiss the possibility of voter fraud. Just because Trump said it though everyone just laughs and thinks it's ludicrous and that he's crazy. I'm sure there is some voter fraud but not to the extent that he seems to claim.
    Looking at the numbers though certainly would make me wonder what is possible...
    Trump has won more votes than any other Republican candidate in history yet is 4 million votes behind Biden in the popular vote, this given that Biden is probably the weakest, most uninspiring candidate in a long, long time. Certainly food for thought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Maybe the networks were waiting for that tweet first.

Now they can all declare it as Biden and give him an hour before Bidens speech to call and concede like a grown up. He's now finally irrelevant though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

I don't think people should be so quick to dismiss the possibility of voter fraud..

Healy Rae your mammy called and said your to get back into bed .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

I presume no one is calling it before Joe's speech?

And I also presume Joe won't claim it?

So could be a boring night....? One more can? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,360 ✭✭✭secman

I don't think people should be so quick to dismiss the possibility of voter fraud. Just because Trump said it though everyone just laughs and thinks it's ludicrous and that he's crazy. I'm sure there is some voter fraud but not to the extent that he seems to claim.
    Looking at the numbers though certainly would make me wonder what is possible...
    Trump has won more votes than any other Republican candidate in history yet is 4 million votes behind Biden in the popular vote, this given that Biden is probably the weakest, most uninspiring candidate in a long, long time. Certainly food for thought.

Did you have the same thoughts in 2016 when Donny won but had less votes than Hillary ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,640 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

North Carolina has Trump ahead by 70k but as far as I'm aware all votes left are absentee ballots.

Biden can still win there I think. It'll be tight but it's possible.

If he were to win NC, I think all these threats of litigation end. No way back from that far behind.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Vcu3656 wrote: »
    I’ve read and researched everything I posted. My job involves this type of thing. I added additional facts about pre COVID economic growth that I believe is important to the topic at hand. Apologize if I misconstrued your reply. However I’ll repeat myself, my post and the accomplishments are factually correct. Don’t think for a second I haven’t researched anything I post.
    Cheers

I'm not seeing the relevance of any of it to be honest. The campaigning stage is well and truly over.

It's done. The American people have spoken. If Trump shuts up long enough we might get to hear what they've said.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,092 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I don't think people should be so quick to dismiss the possibility of voter fraud.

Evidence for it?

"Someone said so", "it's a possibility", "the vote is disputed", "how can Biden get that many votes" are not evidence

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,975 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Trump is unlikely to go quietly. Hope his missus fecks off and cleans him out with all the goods on him.

But reckon there is a pre nup with a NDA totally nailed down, just like Ivana, and Marla.

But I don't care either way, just saying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,640 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

The amount of links to Twitter on here is insane.

I just don't understand why so many people are on that site. It's full of lies and agendas. It's imo the place that stupid get tracked and dragged into believing crap.

Why are people keeping linking to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

I presume no one is calling it before Joe's speech?

And I also presume Joe won't claim it?

So could be a boring night....? One more can? :)

I’d say one of them could call it in the next hour with a bulk drop form PA.... depending how it’s going of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

Full meltdown, waiting four long years waiting for this

I've no dog in the game, but I watched on old Biden - Colbert interview today and - in fairness - he seems like a very relatable person. Google Biden Colbert 2017 if you're bored. A lot of the stuff he was talking about is pretty prescient.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls31TkGSQGA

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Evidence for it?

"Someone said so", "it's a possibility", "the vote is disputed", "how can Biden get that many votes" are not evidence

In fairness it's very hard to just wave a magic wand and prove there's discrepancies with ballots until they're examined individually which on the flipside makes it foolish to claim there is widespread evidence.

A more measured approach would be for Trump's team to say they want to examine the close races and take it from there before conceding. Measured has never been his approach though.

Let the votes be examined, they'll probably be some level of fraud of going on, possibly miniscule and no where near enough to flip the Presidency.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,718 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Of course there will be isolated examples of voter fraud or indeed genuine attempts to vote that fail to meet the required standards.

No one is disputing that fact.

However , the idea that such fraud could occur at the sort of levels required to influence an election where millions of votes are cast is un-imaginably improbable.

The idea that an effort of the scale and complexity required could be completed without detection is just laughable.

It would require the complicity in Federal crimes carrying huge sentences of hundreds if not thousands of people across multiple states.

Just set aside emotion and think rationally about the sheer logistical task involved.

It's just not possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

eagle eye wrote: »

I just don't understand why so many people are on that site. It's full of lies and agendas. It's imo the place that stupid get tracked and dragged into believing crap.

Once you have the cop on to filter out all the mad stuff, it's a useful news source.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,847 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

eagle eye wrote: »

Ah come on. The Trump links are gold. Completely unfiltered access to the big child in The White House.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,975 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Tedious now.

Bored out of my trolley with this delay. I know... we all want instant gratification, but come on...in the centre of excellence in the Western World I'd expect better.

Medieval type counting along with the ability to pardon like way back when. Modern and all that, yeah right.

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    It's just not possible.

Especially when there's such heavy prison sentences involved, some individuals have been put away for a decade over it in recent years just for casting a single fraudulent vote.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Wow Georgia still at 99% ..... guess they are waiting till it's a full percentage point lead ...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement