Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,519 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

How much of a risk is it that he'll pull this off?

We can all concede that Trump will stop at nothing to cling to power.
    He will lie, steal and cheat as much as possible to preserve himself without a thought for the consequences. He could care less about the american people or democracy.

Is there a real danger here?

If I’m an honest, straight batting republican, I’m abhorring what’s going down.

The entire USA values its freedom, democracy and fair and level playing field... above anything...

George W Bush
    Colin Powell
    William Cohen
    Carlos Gutierrez
    Ray LaHood
    Mary Peters
    Bill Reilly
    Tom Ridge
    Raymond DuBois...

To mention a handful, want trump gone and voted for Biden

James Mattis "the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us." This, coming from Trumps Secretary Of Defense...

Full list..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Republicans_who_oppose_the_Donald_Trump_2020_presidential_campaign

• Registered Users Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

CFlat wrote: »
    Sales of Corona beer dropped dramatically in the US when Corona virus hit the country. Some Americans thought you got Covid19 if you drank it. It's not a big leap to think they would believe lies about illegal votes and fraud pedalled out by Donald Trump.

Some marketer missed a golden opportunity:

The more Corona you drink, the more wall we build˜.

˜in a pigs eye we will

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭drogon.

Honestly I wonder what countries that the Americans invaded to introduce them to Democracy are thinking right now ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

ElitesTeam wrote: »
    So much voter fraud being discovered day after day.

Yes, it's awful isn't it? What should be done about it?

Yeah all of it republican so far

• Advertisement

I'm actually surprised that that many democrats have guns (albeit in 2005). I lived in America and don't believe I ever met someone who openly admitted to owning a gun.

Only 40% own guns, but there has been a recent surge - amongst mostly african American women who don't vote republican.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,752 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Any link from a reputable source, or is this just screaming in to the void?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Like this?

https://twitter.com/andrewkimmel/status/1326200840873340928?s=20

drogon. wrote: »
    Honestly I wonder what countries that the Americans invaded to introduce them to Democracy are thinking right now ?

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 14,059 ✭✭✭✭briany

This?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭drogon.

Like this one right ?

https://twitter.com/GOP_Ethics/status/1326003263012007937?s=20

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,671 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

schmittel wrote: »
    Fair enough, I'll admit I did not believe that to be a true for a second, (I assumed it would be some niche poll of QAnon fanatics) but it certainly seems to be true according to that YouGov poll.

If 35 odd million people believe that, it is very worrying for America no matter who is president.

Without question , the information gap and polarisation on the US is a huge issue.

Hard to see how that gets resolved any time soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭ElitesTeam

Dead people voting for Racist Biden

100,000+ biden votes all 4am with no trump

ballots after deadlines

Fraud Election was rigged for Demacorrupts

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Supreme Court Judge John Roberts basically just said Affordable Care Act is nothing to do with them.

Thank you, it's been hours since we could post this.

lemon.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 34,013 ✭✭✭✭listermint

I'm thinking the Iraqis should invade, perhaps Syria should start a bombing campaign to introduce democracy to a lawless state ?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

ballots after deadlines

Is that one sentence? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭Cody montana

ballots after deadlines

This isn't even coherent, never mind factual. :eek:

ballots after deadlines

tenor.gif

Boggles wrote: »
    Supreme Court Judge John Roberts basically just said Affordable Care Act infantile allegations of election fraud are nothing to do with them.

Setting the tone for things to come?

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,719 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Numerous posts deleted

Discuss the topic, not other posters

If you have a problem with a post or poster report it and leave the modding to the mods

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

ballots after deadlines

ASERXF7A4M34REPLRFRZS2QM2Q.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

cnocbui wrote: »
    Setting the tone for things to come?

Yep.

SC is gonna tell him to get ****ed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭randd1

The odds must be shortening on a militia group or member going on a shooting spree surely?

Tragically, I reckon that where this thing is headed.

And if there’s a return massacre, we could see things get very ugly, very quickly.

Trump and his sycophantic acolytes are stoking a fire in the cult that I’m not sure will be able to be put out if it flames up.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭fawlty682

God help the USA. Trump exiting will be a great start to 2021.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

I'm starting to think the establishment Republicans are desperately trying to rebrand. The hardcore Trump loons will not vote in the same numbers without him so they desperately need to re-ingratiate themselves to their traditional supporters who may have been put off by the carnival of Trump.

Their ploy to this end seems to be to let Trump go off the deep end at as a high speed as possible, let him fly so eggregiously in the face of democracy and centuries old US institutions as to be indefensible by anyone, and then wash their hands of him.

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Yep.

SC is gonna tell him to get ****ed.

Yep, they are life appointments.....they don’t owe Trump anything. They were appointed due to their social and political leanings.....but they are still grownup lawyers who will need to be presented with factual evidence of organised fraud - not just evidence that some dead guys son in Michigan used his ballot

• Registered Users Posts: 83,616 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Our President-Elect and Vice President-Elect speaking now after plaintiff's shambles of a SCOTUS hearing on the Affordable Care Act

TLDR It didn't sound like the SCOTUS was convinced by the Republican argument. https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/11/10/scotus-hearing-aca-live-updates/

Overheal wrote: »
    Our President-Elect and Vice President-Elect speaking now after plaintiff's shambles of a SCOTUS hearing on the Affordable Care Act

TLDR It didn't sound like the SCOTUS was convinced by the Republican argument. https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/11/10/scotus-hearing-aca-live-updates/

For a second there I was worried he wouldn't mention Ireland in that list of countries, but he left the best until last. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Biden smiling when reporter brings up Donnie's refusal to concede :D
    Says transition is well under way and refusal "is not of much consequence"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement