Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Overheal wrote: »
    A thought for which has be wringing me hands about only having a single barrel, single round shotgun on hand.

get yourself to the nearest walmart or similar sporting goods store immediately

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

I'm only giving links that state stuff mainstream media won't cover it ...

There’s a reason for that, can you figure out what that is?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Seriously, if we cannot say that Trump has a personality disorder because it's not official, why are we allowed to link dump any old crap regarding fraud?

How does any of this made up bs help?

Take it to conspiracy theory forum.. you know where they discuss all these theories on conspiracies (which in the absence of any actual proof is all you got).

I'm sorry I have no clue of the rules honestly

That's because they have to be accurate and stand over what they publish.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,057 ✭✭✭✭briany

I'm sorry I have no clue of the rules honestly

You should check out back issues of this baby. It was laying down the truth way before it was cool.

Weekly_World_News_-_Cover_Art_4800.jpg

• Advertisement

Bunch of poor delicate saltflakes having a tantrum, but at the price of a functioning democracy.. and you have the cheek to talk about enemies of America and them preferring a dem president..

America is blowing itself up..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Aye that's been 99% likely since Tues night, no shock, no surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

https://twitter.com/i/status/1326257443249262595

Michelin now.
    lads sworn affidavits are serious. jail time if ye lie.
    is there .01 pc chance ye can see what's going on?
    BTW I loved borat

• Registered Users Posts: 25,603 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Michelin now.
    BTW I loved borat

Did you actually listen to what he said? :pac:

Man the reps are getting more desperate by the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,972 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

The US has many informed people, unfortunately it is the cohort who are not that are running the show now.

• Advertisement

Michelin now.
    BTW I loved borat

We know nothing about these cases other than signed statements.
    Generally this type of evidence isn't very strong. I'd be concerned for the people that sign these. Are they being strongarmed into it? Because you are right, it is a serious crime to lie.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,998 ✭✭✭hometruths

They said there was foreign interference, not that the election was rigged. Basically that there was a misinformation campaign waged against HRC and the Democrats with help from Russia. There was no widespread accusations of voter fraud on the scale of which had never been seen before. Democrats accepted that all of those people voted for Trump and Hilary conceded on similar and/or lower vote margins.

That's not strictly true. Plenty of accusutions of hacked voting machines altering vote.

From the 2019 conference - In Defense of American Democracy - organised by Onward Together, the organization founded and led by Hillary Clinton.

Senator Wyden's remarks:
    I went to Las Vegas because I wanted to see just how easy it was to hack e-pollbooks, voting machines and other key parts of election infrastructure. I talked with young people, far younger than my children, who are security researchers and cybersecurity experts. They demonstrated how simple it was for hackers to compromise these election machines to alter votes, disrupt ballot printers and meddle with registration systems. Teenagers in the DEFCON Voting Village showed me how they could hack the machine made by the company that Bob Mueller singled out in his report as being hacked by Russia. There was an e-pollbook hacked so completely by young people were playing video games like Doom on it...

... So I’m here to deliver a warning – Our democracy faces dire threats in 2020. Far too many of our election systems have the security of Swiss cheese, and yet Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump have done virtually nothing to shore up our defenses against foreign hacking.

Make no mistake, the threats to our democracy are growing by the day. As I said, foreign hackers are poised and ready to make the election interference in 2016 look like small potatoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

Trump's meltdown is getting more deluded by the day and I have been waiting many years to witness this

and boy is he exceeding my expectations

Michelin now.
    BTW I loved borat

And yes. There's a 0.1pc chance. But that's it.

If I were to guess I'd say the normal about of fraud is 0.001pc. think about it this way: do you think this is the first election these people ran? Don't you think there are checks and balances in place that make it very hard to commit lots of fraud?
    While it's right to ask questions, it's also right to consider all angles, and a mass fraud just doesn't add up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,032 ✭✭✭Christy42

Michelin now.
    BTW I loved borat

Hilarious how many people seem to think this will give them the presidency. So when nothing comes of this can we refer back to this for every future conspiracy theory.

Actually on that note has any proof come out on the previous points mentioned or are we still on the mud slinging stage of all this nonsense?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

I was looking at memorable slogans from the 2016 election. Trump had way more. WAY more. It’s rare I give a compliment to him but he very much knows how to plant ideas in people’s head and create reasonable doubt. I actually think he would make a good criminal defense lawyer.

Even Sleepy Joe and Crooked Hillary were strokes of genius. Classless, low blows but everyone remembered them.

Did you actually listen to what he said? :pac:

Man the reps are getting more desperate by the day.

please tell us because i have no intention of listening to it

• Registered Users Posts: 25,603 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

please tell us because i have no intention of listening to it

Anonymous whistle-blower with signed affidavits, followed by mystery boxes packed with 100,000 ballots arriving at 04.30.

Basically it's SSDD

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,594 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

Folks acting the grammar nazi is not on - I have deleted a post and a follow up in relation to this. If you have issues with a post then report it, don't make petty retorts on thread, that will just end up with cards being issued.

Keep it civil. Any issues, PM me - do not respond to this on thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭KilOit

Was Rudy always a crackpot? memories of him being very together during 9/11 and really pulled New York together. What happened?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

PA gap is now 49k.
    When will the damn penny drop ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

KilOit wrote: »
    Was Rudy always a crackpot? memories of him being very together during 9/11 and really pulled New York together. What happened?

Think his Da was mobbed up, not 100% though

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Michelin now.
    BTW I loved borat

Rudy is on a disinformation campaign plain and simple. The fact you and others believe a word that man says is quite worrying. As for Rudy: from America's Mayor to crackpot conspiracy theorist. Some fall from grace.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

Pure cringe. I think the fat lads with rifles are honestly the cringiest part of any of these "rallies". Fat G.I.Joe wannabes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

schmittel wrote: »
    That's not strictly true. Plenty of accusutions of hacked voting machines altering vote.

From the 2019 conference - In Defense of American Democracy - organised by Onward Together, the organization founded and led by Hillary Clinton.

Senator Wyden's remarks:

There are always complaints about voting machines, fears of hacking, etc, ever since we began making the move to voting machines. Those issues weren't top of mind in 2016 and it wasn't something the Dems or Hilary pushed to the point where they refused to concede an election that was clearly lost. I would know, being an American who voted in the election and all. The major issue for Dems in 2016 was Russian interference in the form of a misinformation campaign. The next issue that had Dems salty about 2016 was Trump's loss of the popular vote and the relevancy of the electoral college.

What Trump and his ilk are doing here is unprecedented and not at all comparable to what happened in 2016

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

KilOit wrote: »

I guess being married to his own cousin (2nd cousin) for 14 years will do that to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭KilOit

ElChe32 wrote: »

Pure cringe. I think the fat lads with rifles are honestly the cringiest part of any of these "rallies". Fat G.I.Joe wannabes.

Haha they are basing the support on how many were at rallies, Biden only had a dozen so in their head how can he win :D

Michelin now.
    BTW I loved borat

any fool can sign a sworn affidavit. In fact the two affidavits that trumps team submitted to court in an earlier clearly show this to be. They were like a fill in the blanks page from a childrens book. affidavits mean nothing. without evidence to back them up they are merely hearsay and the court will ignore them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭CFlat

https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/1326213675603079168?s=19

They really are afraid of him. What's a spineless bunch.

That's how toxic he is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement