Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

trump is apparently installing various right wing nutters in the pentagon now.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Randle P. McMurphy

dasdog wrote: »
    What a surprise. His go fund me has $134,981 and counting.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-richard-hopkins-the-erie-pa-whistleblower

The donations are still flooding in every minute. I wonder when the penny will drop with his victims. Many of them won't see the recant news as they only read/watch the conspiracy sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Curious_Case

Does anyone think the election probably was rigged?

I would like to think that the American system is capable of eliminating (excretory reference) a president like Trump by any means, incl. vote rigging.

It is, after all, preferably to the traditional method.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Clever boy, got his own grift going out of a bit of spoof. If you're surrounded by that many cretins it would be wrong not to tap them up for a few quid. True patriot in the Trumpist tradition.

2ndcoming wrote: »
    Clever boy, got his own grift going out of a bit of spoof. If you're surrounded by that many cretins it would be wrong not to tap them up for a few quid. True patriot in the Trumpist tradition.

One born every minute as any bookies will tell you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭dasdog

2ndcoming wrote: »

What's worrying is the wide net that can be spread with a "Report the fraud" tweet and of course people will try and take advantage of the situation for themselves. The mechanisms are there for financial gain.

I'm far from a Luddite - I've been using the internet since 1993 and have worked in the tech sector since 1998 - but it is quite disconcerting seeing this kind of exploitation and reports being put forward as evidence of rigged elections. There should be repercussions for that alone as it is dangerous when literally millions of people, many with firearms, will take incidents like this as gospel.

Trump will probably sue this lad for taking 136k that should have been funneled into his Tin Cup appeal.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,744 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Does anyone think the election probably was rigged?

funnily enough, there was a lot of rigging the other way by the GOP, preventing mail in ballots, reducing drop offs, making people ineligible to vote, there's probably a ~2% drop in DNC support just by making it harder to vote.

astrofool wrote: »
    funnily enough, there was a lot of rigging the other way by the GOP, preventing mail in ballots, reducing drop offs, making people ineligible to vote, there's probably a ~2% drop in DNC support just by making it harder to vote.

You forgot fake ballot drop off boxes

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/california-fake-ballot-boxes-republican-gop-2020-election-b1041483.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/12/us/politics/california-gop-drop-boxes.html

• Registered Users Posts: 5,227 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

The donations are still flooding in every minute. I wonder when the penny will drop with his victims. Many of them won't see the recant news as they only read/watch the conspiracy sites.

Taken down now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

They will probably see it eventually....but then dismiss it as "fake news" or use it as an excuse to double down with the money as he is being "attacked" by the evil Democrats for trying to reveal the fraud/corruption...he needs the cash now more than ever!
    astrofool wrote: »

But your forgetting one crucial piece of the puzzle....when the Republicans do stuff like that, its just them being "smart" and the Dems being stupid losers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

And now CNN reporting there are more people in hospital with Covid than at any other time since the start of the outbreak.

Superspreader Trump

• Registered Users Posts: 14,053 ✭✭✭✭briany

Tippex wrote: »
    And now CNN reporting there are more people in hospital with Covid than at any other time since the start of the outbreak.

Superspreader Trump

The day that Biden is sworn in, Trump will be on Twitter going, "250,000 dead from Covid. BIDEN IS THE GREATEST MURDERER IN AMERICAN HISTORY." Totally straight-faced about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,598 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    A bunch of people with **** for brains do.

Whenever I hear them rabbiting on this scene comes to mind (with one word altered)

DiMRxFCaMQvd.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 23,186 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

ElChe32 wrote: »

Pure cringe. I think the fat lads with rifles are honestly the cringiest part of any of these "rallies". Fat G.I.Joe wannabes.

Gravy Seals.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,517 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Pure cringe. I think the fat lads with rifles are honestly the cringiest part of any of these "rallies". Fat G.I.Joe wannabes.

So they deny the results of a democratically held election AND covid, a respiratory illness that has infected 10.3 million Americans and killed almost 250,000 of them.... absolutely brain dead fûckwits.....

Go to the trouble of bringing a fûcking automatic weapon to a toys out of pram screaming exhibition, but a mask ? Nooooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭Polar101

In fairness, that guy sounded more reasonable than the fellow they want re-elected or any of the people working for him. Which isn't necessarily saying much.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    You'd think..

Over 90% of Republicans still support Trump, after everything. Then again a poll found 44% of Republicans believe Bill Gates will use Coronavirus to inject them with tracking chips..

Somehow I get the feeling Trump is not the real underlying issue here..

Why would somebody even think to take a poll on that? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Apart from the gofundme, he had a bit of a disciplinary record. So no Bias or opportunity there then...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

Why would somebody even think to take a poll on that? lol
    Well it is important to know how many are going to want to take a vaccine and understanding the objections of those who don't.

And it's important to know what percentage of the population are batsh*t crazy.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Ooops, another case of fraid:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/postal-worker-fabricated-ballot-pennsylvania/2020/11/10/99269a7c-2364-11eb-8599-406466ad1b8e_story.html

Sorry, I meant fraudulent stories about how the election was rigged and Trump and his supporters have made it all up about illegal votes.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,751 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Strange that Biden is calling himself "president elect". He is NOT president elect yet. I know he will be, I'm not disputing the results or anything but I just find it strange. Alex Jones might say he is trying to affirm a win in the public consciousness in lieu of evidence of fraud coming out.

Its also strange that Twitter are allowing him to use the title despite it being disputed. They do not allow Trump to say things that are disputed without a warning so why let Biden away with it? Double standards there but I expect no better from Twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Strange that Biden is calling himself "president elect". He is NOT president elect yet. I know he will be, I'm not disputing the results or anything but I just find it strange. Alex Jones might say he is trying to affirm a win in the public consciousness in lieu of evidence of fraud coming out.

Its also strange that Twitter are allowing him to use the title despite it being disputed. They do not allow Trump to say things that are disputed without a warning so why let Biden away with it? Double standards there but I expect no better from Twitter.

So you finally admit Biden won?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

Disputed by who? Trump has provided no evidence of fraud.

When will you accept that Biden is indeed President elect? When Trump himself agrees to it? That's not how things work. By this stage in 2016, Clinton had conceded in a race that was tighter.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,777 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

froog wrote: »
    trump is apparently installing various right wing nutters in the pentagon now.

Yep.

https://twitter.com/rabrowne75/status/1326284851268489217

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

When do you think it's ok to be called President Elect? Even conceding is largely symbolic, outstanding votes are still counted and the whole process doesn't officially end until January 6th.

Usually when it is clear that one party doesn't have the votes the loser (Trump) concedes. But what happens when the loser (Trump) doesn't concede? The process is too long and drawn out to wait till the 6th of January. The system presumed that people would accept the democratic process but Trump (the loser) has thrown a wrench in the process because he doesn't give a sh*t about democracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,777 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

• Subscribers Posts: 41,660 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Trumps scorched earth coming to pass.

This is going to end with deaths

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

Why is it strange? In elections past, the projected winner has always been referred to as the President-elect once the race has been informally called. Why should that change just because Trump is throwing a tantrum and desperately looking for nonexistence evidence in an attempt to put more money in his pockets, divide the American people and undermine our institutions of democracy? Why should we kowtow to his delusions? Biden is the President-elect. Trump is a lame duck. That's the reality of the situation.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement