Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Strange that Biden is calling himself "president elect". He is NOT president elect yet. I know he will be, I'm not disputing the results or anything but I just find it strange. Alex Jones might say he is trying to affirm a win in the public consciousness in lieu of evidence of fraud coming out.

Its also strange that Twitter are allowing him to use the title despite it being disputed. They do not allow Trump to say things that are disputed without a warning so why let Biden away with it? Double standards there but I expect no better from Twitter.

Woah wait a minute... Biden is 'trying to affirm a win In the public consciousness' .. by following the same process they followed for every modern election?

So you or Alex are aware if the tactic, but are so much in favour of Trump you cannot see that there is even the possibility of him doing that exact thing with regards to the "fraud"..(ie promoting the concept ahead of the election)

It must be tiring having to do that level of mental gymnastics all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

biko wrote: »

why is it always tomorrow, or next week or in two weeks with these guys?

Gave me a laugh

Lieutenant Governor of Pennsylvania
    Is looking for fraud reporting reward from Texas

https://twitter.com/JohnFetterman/status/1326311204923576321?s=20

I know why.. I'll tell you next Tuesday

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Gave me a laugh

Lieutenant Governor of Pennsylvania
    Is looking for fraud reporting reward from Texas

https://twitter.com/JohnFetterman/status/1326311204923576321?s=20

what am i missing here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,174 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

what am i missing here?

The only real fraud confirmed so far has been seemingly by a tiny number of individual republicans voting for their dead relatives etc

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 105 ✭✭lemonTrees

I have 6 cousins all passed middle age in New York and Rochester and they are beside themselves with fear as to what is happening to the USA right now. It used to be a joke in the past but now it's getting serious. What the Republican party are starting to do is believe in their own lies which is a worrying development.

Why are American's always afraid "besides themselves with fear" :pac:

Maybe they need more ammo?

What a screwed up country they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,347 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

I have 6 cousins all passed middle age in New York and Rochester and they are beside themselves with fear as to what is happening to the USA right now. It used to be a joke in the past but now it's getting serious. What the Republican party are starting to do is believe in their own lies which is a worrying development.

The Republican Party have been a cesspool of cunts since the 1980's. So, to me, it's no surprise that it's at where it's at right now. This is a party that started an illegal war in Iraq based purely on a massive and demonstrable lie, so anything is possible with them.

However, I don't believe that Trump and his muppet brigade are going to do anything too crazy. He's a grifter that managed to get the Republican ticket in 2016 and has said so much baloney that easily impressionable morons will follow him no matter what. The recent efforts of relieving fools and their money with baseless claims of voter fraud is just the final part of the scam, before they fuck off.

Can't come quick enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,898 ✭✭✭✭Penn

VinLieger wrote: »
    The only real fraud confirmed so far has been seemingly by a tiny number of individual republicans voting for their dead relatives etc

There was a tweet of someone who rang the Voter Fraud hotline and reported that he had proof his neighbour voted twice. They were very interested until he mentioned his neighbour voted twice for Trump before they hung up on him.

Weird, I'd have thought if they were trying to find legitimate voter fraud, they'd be taking into account fraud which helps Trump too.

VinLieger wrote: »

It seems what i wasn't missing anything. the post originally linked to this tweet which doesn't mention PA at all https://mobile.twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1326368563804983298

• Advertisement

Tony EH wrote: »
    The Republican Party have been a cesspool of cunts since the 1980's. So, to me, it's no surprise that it's at where it's at right now. This is a party that started an illegal war in Iraq based purely on a massive and demonstrable lie, so anything is possible with them.

However, I don't believe that Trump and his muppet brigade are going to do anything too crazy. He's a grifter that managed to get the Republican ticket in 2016 and has said so much baloney that easily impressionable morons will follow him no matter what. The recent efforts of relieving fools and their money with baseless claims of voter fraud is just the final part of the scam, before they fuck off.

Can't come quick enough.

You would have to go further back in your estimation of how long they have c*nts.

Nixon committing treason and prolonging the Vietnam war, to help secure his election for example.

It seems what i wasn't missing anything. the post originally linked to this tweet which doesn't mention PA at all https://mobile.twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1326368563804983298

You must be great at keeping your clipboard neat, yeah wrong link put in and changed once the page rendered.
    Relax.

lemonTrees wrote: »
    Why are American's always afraid "besides themselves with fear" :pac:

Maybe they need more ammo?

What a screwed up country they are.

Yeah I know, right - image turning up to a polling station armed. What the fcuk is wrong with that lot?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,744 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

He hasnt won yet. He will win. Semantics I know but...

Just double checking, but you have donated to the legal fund for Trump by now haven't you? How much did you donate? the basic $42, or did you go large?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,603 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

astrofool wrote: »
    Just double checking, but you have donated to the legal fund for Trump by now haven't you? How much did you donate? the basic $42, or did you go large?

If he had cashed out his bet he could have donated a lot more, now he just looks at what could have been.

Tony EH wrote: »

Can't come quick enough.

I wish I could buy that this is just one last squeeze if the money tree (and some of the begging emails show they are at least asking for money to pay off the campaign debt) - but I really don't think it is - not for Trump. He genuinely believes he won and has been hard done by. When the court cases go against him- he will think they are fradulent too.
    I don't know who it what will convince him otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Penn wrote: »
    There was a tweet of someone who rang the Voter Fraud hotline and reported that he had proof his neighbour voted twice. They were very interested until he mentioned his neighbour voted twice for Trump before they hung up on him.

Weird, I'd have thought if they were trying to find legitimate voter fraud, they'd be taking into account fraud which helps Trump too.

Wether you're republican or democrat you should care about voter fraud... Has said many many republicans the last week and a bit.

If he had cashed out his bet he could have donated a lot more, now he just looks at what could have been.

Don't think she had a bet on, think you might be thinking of someone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,603 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Don't think she had a bet on, think you might be thinking of someone else?

They all blend into one at this stage like a big auld homogeneous blob.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,013 ✭✭✭✭listermint

because it drums up more support for his go fund me. unfortunately for him thats been stopped too :)

• Advertisement

You must be great at keeping your clipboard neat, yeah wrong link put in and changed once the page rendered.
    Relax.

It wasn't a criticism

listermint wrote: »
    because it drums up more support for his go fund me. unfortunately for him thats been stopped too :)

the question was rhetorical.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,079 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

White House threatens to fire anyone who tries to quit
    https://americanindependent.com/white-house-threatens-to-fire-anyone-who-tries-to-quit/

The circus continues..

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    White House threatens to fire anyone who tries to quit
    https://americanindependent.com/white-house-threatens-to-fire-anyone-who-tries-to-quit/

The circus continues..

Really turning into a mix of American Psycho and Downfall at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

If you quit you'll be fired.

Seems legit.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

So basically we're at the point now that we expected. That all instances of voter fraud so far uncovered have been Trump voters, and the only evidence of Biden fraud brought forward, was in fact a fraud that the GOP paid for.

It's always the same. Whatever the GOP accuse the Demorats of, they have already done themselves.

I wonder are they *so* pissed about this because they throw millions of dollars into defrauding the election but still managed to lose?

image.png

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

The thing is, guarantee all the Trump supporters who (keep!) getting caught trying this stuff didn't think they would because they believed him when he told them how easy it was to commit voter fraud.

Everything about him requires using up suckers and then leaving them on the hook while he moves on to the next thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

seamus wrote: »
    So basically we're at the point now that we expected. That all instances of voter fraud so far uncovered have been Trump voters, and the only evidence of Biden fraud brought forward, was in fact a fraud that the GOP paid for.

It's always the same. Whatever the GOP accuse the Demorats of, they have already done themselves.

I wonder are they *so* pissed about this because they throw millions of dollars into defrauding the election but still managed to lose?

The end goal was never fraud; it was always to delay certification of the results.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

biko wrote: »

I suspect that he's arguing semantics here in the hopes of holding on to his gofundme money.

His original Statement actually said nothing , he explicitly said that he DID NOT hear his supervisors say anything about changing dates etc. but that it was something he thought they might do.

So , whilst he probably hasn't technically "recanted" his statement , what has happened is that under questioning he has been forced to admit that his statement doesn't say what the Right Wing media have been trying to suggest it says.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement