Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

No, let's continue it. Let's keep reminding Biden that he's Irish. Let's give him a Céad Míle Fáilte.

But he is not Irish.

His administration will give the UK a more favourable trade deal than the one Trump would of gave. Biden seems very agreeable while Trump was all America First and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

statesaver wrote: »
    But he is not Irish.

His administration will give the UK a more favourable trade deal than the one Trump would of gave. Biden seems very agreeable while Trump was all America First and all that.

No. He will focus on trade with the EU and fostering good relations with a very important ally. If Britain is a good little doggie and doesn't piss this very important ally off, they will get a trade deal. If that deal is good for Britain, it's good for Ireland.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

But he is not Irish.

Absolutely the opposite.

Biden will do the logical thing which would be to prioritise the relationship with the EU over the UK - Larger market and significantly more influential globally.

Trump was going to try to give the UK a better deal purely as part of his divide and conquer approach to minimise the EU.

Also - Trump wouldn't be the one to give the UK a deal had he won, that is solely within the control of the House , which is controlled by the Democratic party.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,603 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

is_that_so wrote: »

The courts have no idea either.

200.gif

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

This guy has been uncovering skulduggery with the vote machines for a few days now:

https://twitter.com/We_Have_Risen

(I have no idea whether he's onto something or not.)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

schmittel wrote: »
    Not really, I will try and explain.

Is he querying Obama's birth cert because you have to be born in US to be president (i.e a political point) or is he querying his birth cert saying he was born in Kenya and thus an inferior human being (a racist point)?

I don't know, but I suspect it is political. And he did that to benefit himself.

On the other hand telling people to go back to where they came from is undeniably racist in any context, but he did not say that to benefit himself, he said because it he does not take criticism well and he lashed out.

My problem with the white supremacy stuff is that it is given much more prominence than the evidence deserves, and there is an argument he actively supports white supremacists and refuses to condemn them which is simply not true.

And this in turn contributes to an inability to have a sensible discussion about whether or not he is actually racist, because it over shadows stuff like the remarks about going back to where you came from. i.e people prefer to talk about the fine people at Charlottesville stuff, which is nonsense.

This discussion started re the Central Park 5. A similiar case in point.

Don I think he's racist? Maybe, I'm not really very sure. All I am saying is a lot of the evidence I hear touted as his racism, I don't find as convincing as others seem to.

I definitely suspect he is not as racist as a lot of outwardly respectable US politicians who are more careful with what they say.

I also suspect the best judges of racism are ethnic minorities themselves, and if they believed he was genuinely racist and a supporter of white supremacists, they would not have voted from him in larger numbers than 2016.

So what you are saying is, here is a bunch of crazy racist shít Trump has said and done, but he is not racist because it was done for personal gain.

Rudy?

sabat wrote: »
    This guy has been uncovering skulduggery with the vote machines for a few days now:

He isn't

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭tobefrank321

Republicans are slowly coming on side now with Biden being the winner. Good to see.
    Hopefully the Georgia hand count is over before Nov 20th and the result can be certified along with the other states.
    I think the Supreme Court can only get involved if there is evidence of systematic fraud. So far the only evidence of systematic fraud was Republicans in California putting up official looking boxes to capture mail in votes, knowing full well that Republicans wouldn't use them. That and a Republican voter trying to register his dead mother, although that's not systematic.

Hopefully this saga tears apart the Republican party and splits it down the middle into pro and anti Trump.

Boggles wrote: »
    He isn't

Wow, you read through that fast. Could you explain the flaws in his methodology here so?

https://twitter.com/We_Have_Risen/status/1325129915709104129

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

He really isn't.

Voting machines are generally speaking , ancient piles of crap , rickety and prone to crashing etc.

There were multiple reports of delays on Election day because the machines had crapped out and needed to be rebooted etc. etc.

Some machines may even have "admin menus" that allow you to make changes to information etc.

However , the fact that there is an option in the system to carry out a task is not evidence that someone did.

This is throwing mud hoping it will stick , nothing more nothing less.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Court cases tumbling like dominoes say he isn't.

Wow, you read through that fast.

I read

"WE_Have_Risen"

and stopped there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

But he is not Irish.

As cringe as it is that we love to claim anyone who has sneezed on Ireland at one stage, Biden has made no secret of his Irish roots, and takes Great pride in it. Grew up in a predominantly Irish neighbourhood, and throughout his career has made no secret of the fact that his family are immensely proud of their Irish history. But I agree with you, that we need to be a bit more grown up about it at times.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,998 ✭✭✭hometruths

Boggles wrote: »
    So what you are saying is, here is a bunch of crazy racist shít Trump has said and done, but he is not racist because it was done for personal gain.

Rudy?

No. Read it again.

Wow, you read through that fast. Could you explain the flaws in his methodology here so?

https://twitter.com/We_Have_Risen/status/1325129915709104129

It's possible that he actually did since he could have flicked through them quite quickly as the things being described have been debunked already and have been discussed ad nauseum in this thread already, including the one you picked out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,032 ✭✭✭Christy42

Court cases tumbling like dominoes say he isn't.

Its just Trump's tactic from the last 4 years repeated.

People are saying it is corrupt but I don't know. People are saying it but I don't know which means I get to start a rumour without ever needing proof of it.

If there was any evidence of vote rigging they would have brought it forward by now. They have not.

If they had serious suspicion about something going on there would consistency to the cases. There is none. What was the plan from evil Biden campaign that they are alleging. Is it burning Trump votes, is it counting them in the wrong pile, is it hacked machines, is it counting machines is it adding more votes from a clearly marked Biden/Harris van?

It is an obvious scattershot campaign to desperately generate smoke so all people need to do is try to spread more and more obviously false rumours. Then people try and debunk them and there is 20 more rumours generated in that time.

It's possible that he actually did since he could have flicked through them quite quickly as the things being described have been debunked already and have been discussed ad nauseum in this thread already, including the one you picked out.

Where?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭meep

Christy42 wrote: »
    Its just Trump's tactic from the last 4 years repeated.

People are saying it is corrupt but I don't know. People are saying it but I don't know which means I get to start a rumour without ever needing proof of it.

If there was any evidence of vote rigging they would have brought it forward by now. They have not.

If they had serious suspicion about something going on there would consistency to the cases. There is none. What was the plan from evil Biden campaign that they are alleging. Is it burning Trump votes, is it counting them in the wrong pile, is it hacked machines, is it counting machines is it adding more votes from a clearly marked Biden/Harris van?

It is an obvious scattershot campaign to desperately generate smoke so all people need to do is try to spread more and more obviously false rumours. Then people try and debunk them and there is 20 more rumours generated in that time.

And don't forget that all of this is keeping the window open to allow them milk the base for contributions to the 'fight the steal' fund (50% of which goes to paying down election debts). The last con.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Trump campaign adviser Corey Lewandowski tests positive for coronavirus

Womp womp.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

its been a hell of a year

Where?

It was human error rather than a software error. This has been known for the past 5 days.

"The correct results always were and continue to be reflected on the tabulator totals tape and on the ballots themselves. Even if the error in the reported unofficial results had not been quickly noticed, it would have been identified during the county canvass. Boards of County Canvassers, which are composed of 2 Democrats and 2 Republicans, review the printed totals tape from each tabulator during the canvass to verify the reported vote totals are correct.
    The software did not cause a misallocation of votes; it was a result of user human error. Even when human error occurs, it is caught during county canvasses."

https://www.truthorfiction.com/did-an-antrim-county-michigan-software-glitch-send-6000-trump-votes-to-biden/

https://nbc25news.com/news/local/secretary-jocelyn-benson-says-false-claims-from-ronna-mcdaniel-have-no-merit

Edit: And here is one example of it being discussed here before.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,603 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

What was I saying: Comedy of Errors?

https://twitter.com/lawcrimenews/status/1326942410153353223?s=20

Oddly satisfying

It was human error rather than a software error. This has been known for the past 5 days.

"The correct results always were and continue to be reflected on the tabulator totals tape and on the ballots themselves. Even if the error in the reported unofficial results had not been quickly noticed, it would have been identified during the county canvass. Boards of County Canvassers, which are composed of 2 Democrats and 2 Republicans, review the printed totals tape from each tabulator during the canvass to verify the reported vote totals are correct.
    The software did not cause a misallocation of votes; it was a result of user human error. Even when human error occurs, it is caught during county canvasses."

https://www.truthorfiction.com/did-an-antrim-county-michigan-software-glitch-send-6000-trump-votes-to-biden/

https://nbc25news.com/news/local/secretary-jocelyn-benson-says-false-claims-from-ronna-mcdaniel-have-no-merit

You said:
    the things being described have been debunked already and have been discussed ad nauseum in this thread already, including the one you picked out.

I asked where. Your links have nothing to do with the twitter thread I linked (which I only did to answer someone's question.) Your post is hereby debunked.

You said:

I asked where. Your links have nothing to do with the twitter thread I linked (which I only did to answer someone's question.) Your post is hereby debunked.

I included a link to a previous discussion in my edit.

In what way are my links not related to the Twitter thread? It's discussing the Dominion software which he claims is flawed based on the Antrim error, but my links demonstrate than the Antrim error has nothing to do with that software at all.

I included a link to a previous discussion in my edit.

In what way are my links not related to the Twitter thread? It's discussing the Dominion software which he claims is flawed based on the Antrim error, but my links demonstrate than the Antrim error has nothing to do with that software at all.

Your "evidence" post was from 6/11; that twitter thread began on 7/11.

Your "evidence" post was from 6/11; that twitter thread began on 7/11.

Yes, but he's responding to a video that was posted on the 6th (or earlier)? A video which my evidence post was a direct response to also? A video that claimed that there was an error due to software which has since been shown to instead be human error? So his analysis of the software is pointless?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭The_Brood

lmao They can hire a top comedy writer they could not improve one bit on Trump's twitter account right now, if nothing else the man is spoof-proofing himself, calling himself the "Golden Goose" and screaming in all caps how computer systems deleted millions of votes for him - and this is just the last hour. America elected a troll - I know there are quite a handful who actually unironically support him, the same who fall for prosperity gospel preachers - but a complete and total troll he was from the beginning; he was elected mainly by trolls; and he's been having the most legendary troll meltdown for the past week any political leader can imagine. It's one of the rare times in world political history that the voters have gotten exactly what they voted for.

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Movementarian

Yes, but he's responding to a video that was posted on the 6th (or earlier)? A video which my evidence post was a direct response to also? A video that claimed that there was an error due to software which has since been shown to instead be human error? So his analysis of the software is pointless?

I think you are wasting your time trying to argue with him/her to be honest, they won't accept anything being debunked and will just keep posting new random things.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Pulling them out of his hole. Throw enough mud and some of it will stick.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement