Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,489 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Trump rallies today will feature the Oath Keepers and the Proud Boys. Interesting times.

I recall rallies and protests after Trump got in. Same thing again.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,735 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Talk about avoiding a question

The EU border wall at Melilla is of a scale that Trump could only wet dream about.

Do you have an issue with this wall?

You avoided every question, and I answered in the last paragraph, now I know sentences of more than 4 words are hard to read, but give it a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,487 ✭✭✭valoren

I recall rallies and protests after Trump got in. Same thing again.

Those protests were essentially "Not My President" token protests i.e. We think Trump is an a-hole and we're venting, exercising our right to gather type protests. The so called "tears of the Libs" type stuff. Nothing to do with the electoral process.

These protests are about a stolen election with a President happy to rile gullible people up and tell flagrant lies. A million people weren't protesting when Romney lost in 2012. Why? Romney lost, conceded, didn't cry foul.

astrofool wrote: »
    You avoided every question, and I answered in the last paragraph, now I know sentences of more than 4 words are hard to read, but give it a try.

I'll also point out that Melilla uses a fence, not a wall...

So, who's for another wall?

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

God is not yet finished with America. I expect Trump to be reelected after the nationwide election fraud is exposed and proved. If Trump does get reelected against all the fraud, big tech and media attacks, it will be truly divine.

• Advertisement

God is not yet finished with America. I expect Trump to be reelected after the nationwide election fraud is exposed and proved. If Trump does get reelected against all the fraud, big tech and media attacks, it will be truly divine.

Please post some proof.

trump is not a godly person, never goes to mass, has committed many and varied sins, and his spiritual advisor follows prosperity theology which is designed to extract as much material wealth from people onto the preacher as possible.

Do you also follow the prosperity theology?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Can you show a single instance of election "fraud" that has occurred that would be enough to change the result?

Trumps lawyers have all but failed at trying to prove anything and in fact are no longer representing any Republican groups that are attempting to bring idiotic cases to courts.

So here's your chance to shine and show us where this "fraud" occurred and how.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 105 ✭✭lemonTrees

There is no election fraud but its not about proving there is. Its about planting the seed in the 70 million voters heads that they've been screwed over and not to forget that in 2024. It's also like it or not taken the shine off Bidens win.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,647 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

I'd love to know where the delusion that Trump is some kind of warrior for the Christian cause came from.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

astrofool wrote: »
    Do you think the billions spent by the trump administration on replacing the current wall was money well spent?

A lot of the border has no wall or fence at all, do you think they should spend billions adding fencing and walls to those locations?

Majority of immigration happens across border crossing with roads, should a wall be erected over the road?

What do you believe the correct mix of patrol/fence/wall should be on the US border? Is it mostly wall as trump has done (and failed) or something else?

Do you think that children should be separated from their parents?

I think the trump administration spending billions on walls was really dumb, like one of the stupidest wastes of money in a country that already wastes a lot off money on stupid things, and much more could be achieved at much less cost by engaging properly with Mexico, working out a bipartisan immigration strategy, and having fencing and patrols in place.

1. They didn't finish the job. Congress wouldn't release funding. Something Biden is going to learn about.

2 . Yes unless there is a natural barrier. Ie lake or mountain

3 No

4 fencing for the most part with enhanced security patrols and surveillance

5 No they should be kept together and sent back together.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

https://twitter.com/kayleighmcenany/status/1327646530103369728?s=19

One million :D Everything out of her mouth is a lie. DC cops estimate 5-6,000 there.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

lemonTrees wrote: »
    There is no election fraud but its not about proving there is. Its about planting the seed in the 70 million voters heads that they've been screwed over and not to forget that in 2024. It's also like it or not taken the shine off Bidens win.
    Russian collusion 2.0

• Registered Users Posts: 3,662 ✭✭✭dasdog

One million :D Everything out of her mouth is a lie. DC cops estimate 5-6,000 there.

And so it ends as it began. Alternative facts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,581 ✭✭✭jaykay74

I mean maybe there are a million there. Personally if I knew there was a million people I'd be looking to tweet a more ambitious photo that showed the scale of the crowd. Not one that showed maybe a thousand or so people. It just doesnt help your credibility given, you know, the last 4 years. :D

I'd love to know where the delusion that Trump is some kind of warrior for the Christian cause came from.

Send money to me for Jesus grifters, conspiracy theorists and other bullsh1t artists.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭mun1

306 -232 !!!, what a humiliation for trump, and a magnificent, inspiring victory for Biden

78 million votes ! WOW !

BIGGEST number of votes ever ! WOW !

5 million more votes than Trump . WOW !

The world is a safer place and for that we thank Joe, Barack and Hilary and all the normal Americans for all the efforts over the last four nightmare years.

What happened in Georgia (the state not the country) was inspiring.

The BIGGEST victory ever !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

It will be something alright

• Registered Users Posts: 3,662 ✭✭✭dasdog

New world order forceful inoculation democrats are paedophiles rant going on at the moment.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 23,649 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

one world order, another threadban breach. This time your forum ban is longer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Fcuking Jones up now :pac:

Imagine going to a rally where that c*nt is speaking

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Aleece2020

End the so-called National Emergency that siphons federal dollars from the Department of Defense to build a wall

Why is the money being siphoned from the Department of Defense when Trump promised everyone that Mexico would be paying for the wall?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

dasdog wrote: »
    New world order forceful inoculation democrats are paedophiles rant going on at the moment.

Wow, Alex Jones just blew his wad on Satanic Peados, mind controlling vaccines et al. The crazy is strong in this march!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,585 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Aleece2020 wrote:
    Why is the money being siphoned from the Department of Defense when Trump promised everyone that Mexico would be paying for the wall?
    What needs to be done now is knock down anything that's been built. Hire Mexicans who have applied for residency in the US to knock it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Fcuking Jones up now :pac:

Imagine going to a rally where that c*nt is speaking

I'm annoyed to be on the same planet as him. Forcing bereaved parents to prove their children ever even existed, he's the definition of scum of rhe earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

What other whoppers have they got lined up to speak at this thing?

I'm annoyed to be on the same planet as him. Forcing bereaved parents to prove their children ever even existed, he's the definition of scum of rhe earth.

Yep only the best people supporting trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Curious_Case

Unfortunately no longer possible, but a Gerry Ryan interview of Alex Jones would have been a beautiful thing to behold.

Who remembers Gerry Ryan interviewing Uri Geller ?, to say Uri left with a dry bladder would be putting it mildly !!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Who remembers Gerry Ryan interviewing Uri Geller ?, to say Uri left with a dry bladder would be putting it mildly !!

Did he destroy him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Yep only the best people supporting trump.

The lad that's the brother of one of the sandy hook kids is one of his biggest boot lickers. Every trump tweet has him declaring his love in the replies.

Even when trump endorsed one of the nutball women that was running on a conspiracy platform and claiming the shooting never happened and the kids were crisis actors. He tweeted trump giving out then went right back to boot licking.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement