Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

sdanseo wrote: »
    Which is?

If the police endorse a man like Trump that is no credit to him; it is a stain on them. It is a clear demonstration of their worst critics' accusations.

The Proud Boys are an explicitly white supremacist gang whose leadership - unlike left wing groups frequently accused of it - actually does openly advocate political violence, and whose membership engages in it and instructs each other in it as a matter of course.

The fact police forces in the US treat them as BFFs is, again, not a proof of what lovely young chaps they must be, it is an illustration of how deeply compromised the police actually are.

If your police force and your neo nazis are holding hands and making daisy chains (or if you prefer, giving water and hi fives to killers, passing on tips on how to avoid barricades, and patting them on the back) then it's because as far as both parties are concerned, they're all on the same team. It is to nobody's credit that neo nazis think they're deadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Wait, this is what everyone is afraid of?

Stand down indeed.. my primary school was safer

Realistically, this is going to go on until inauguration day. Between now and then the plan seems to be to milk as much money out of his followers as possible under the guise of a corrupt election.

Grifters gonna grift. Who knew?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,728 ✭✭✭eire4

If the police endorse a man like Trump that is no credit to him; it is a stain on them. It is a clear demonstration of their worst critics' accusations.

The Proud Boys are an explicitly white supremacist gang whose leadership - unlike left wing groups frequently accused of it - actually does openly advocate political violence, and whose membership engages in it and instructs each other in it as a matter of course.

The fact police forces in the US treat them as BFFs is, again, not a proof of what lovely young chaps they must be, it is an illustration of how deeply compromised the police actually are.

If your police force and your neo nazis are holding hands and making daisy chains (or if you prefer, giving water and hi fives to killers, passing on tips on how to avoid barricades, and patting them on the back) then it's because as far as both parties are concerned, they're all on the same team. It is to nobody's credit that neo nazis think they're deadly.

Nail on the proverbial head there. During the protests in Kenosha Wisconsin police were caught on tape saying how glad they were here speaking to a group of white supremacists.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Explicitly so white supremacist that they follow this guy.

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQDYgEKAxHQmI__4C1Ndl6Tm23GTzIiqMu4LQ&usqp=CAU

And the fact that 81% of black Americans don't want less police presence, says you're talking bolloxx.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,734 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Donald Trump retweeting photoshopped images purporting to be of crowds supporting him today.
    This is the man who screams 'Fake News'.
    All while asking people to fund his appeals with most of the money going towards campaign debt.

He's more than a sad b*stard at this point, he's a danger to the fundamentals of democracy in the US.

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Some real heavy hitters at this thing today

Emg40_SXMAAqSQL?format=jpg&name=small

I've never heard of most of them either

Nick Fuentes has been banned from Reddit, Twitch and YouTube for hate speech.

He's a White Supremacist.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

I can't wait until 20th January. Then Twitter can ban the orange utang. Right?

Up to that date could be problematic from the narcissist personified, but I reckon he will just feck off to Florida for Thanksgiving on 26/11 and won't come back.

But what do I know lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,566 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Explicitly so white supremacist that they follow this guy.

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQDYgEKAxHQmI__4C1Ndl6Tm23GTzIiqMu4LQ&usqp=CAU

And the fact that 81% of black Americans don't want less police presence, says you're talking bolloxx.

"Supremacist".

It has a specific meaning which is not mollified by somebody's "One (x) Friend".

The Proud Boys are not a group you're going to successfully recast as merry internet japesters at this stage, that horse is a long way gone. I'd suggest another angle.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭BoroMan32

Nice to see the usual videos of Antifa/BLM/Generic Scum stomping on the heads of Trump supporters emerging again after the rally in DC today. Such a friendly bunch.

"Supremacist".

It has a specific meaning which is not mollified by somebody's "One (x) Friend".

The Proud Boys are not a group you're going to successfully recast as merry internet japesters at this stage, that horse is a long way gone. I'd suggest another angle.

You can suggest all you want but at the end of the day you're still talking bolloxx.

BoroMan32 wrote: »
    Nice to see the usual videos of Antifa/BLM/Generic Scum stomping on the heads of Trump supporters emerging again after the rally in DC today. Such a friendly bunch.

Did a quick search on twitter and it seems to be a load of out of context videos shared by the far right. So I'm inclined to say based on their lack of content that they're incredibly isolated at most.... Definitely not particularly news worthy...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

Another loss for Trump announced today
    Federal judge rules acting DHS head Chad Wolf unlawfully appointed, invalidates DACA suspension

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...inted-n1247848

Not related to the election just shows how flaky everything has been.

Did a quick search on twitter and it seems to be a load of out of context videos shared by the far right. So I'm inclined to say based on their lack of content that they're incredibly isolated at most.... Definitely not particularly news worthy...

I'm stunned by you're own self appointed authority, after a quick search of twitter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Fine people. Bully boys more like

https://twitter.com/_stevegodfrey/status/1327766814177193986?s=20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

What does that guy mean?

I'm stunned by you're own self appointed authority, after a quick search of twitter.

Well since the people sharing are all on the far right and it's not a major news item, credibility is out the window. The Hill reported on it btw, said as much. Small confrontations which were mainly verbal.

https://thehill.com/policy/technology/526015-trump-supporters-conclude-rally-in-dc-to-protest-election

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Trump supporters were out all day, nothing happened. Then as soon as the Antifa mob turned up things got nasty.

Remember, those buildings in Washington, La, New York were not bordered up on election night for Trump supporters.

• Advertisement

Trump supporters were out all day, nothing happened. Then as soon as the Antifa mob turned up things got nasty.

Remember, those buildings in Washington, La, New York were not bordered up on election night for Trump supporters.

I'm just waiting to see when Second Amendment Rights activists realise that the guy posing the biggest threat to the security of the free state is their guy in the White House.

Well since the people sharing are all on the far right and it's not a major news item, credibility is out the window. The Hill reported on it btw, said as much. Small confrontations which were mainly verbal.

https://thehill.com/policy/technology/526015-trump-supporters-conclude-rally-in-dc-to-protest-election

"mainly verbal" refresh current affairs and see for yourself how mainly verbal they were.

And watch how your own credibility is out the window.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,043 ✭✭✭✭briany

Safe to say that literally nothing will convince, at the very least, a worryingly large proportion of Trump's base that the election was above board. Cases being laughed out of court means nothing to them.

If you surveyed these people, they'd probably say they'd be happy to scrap future elections and have Trump as president for life. F*ck the libs and f*ck democracy.

This one I'd imagine

https://twitter.com/MattRod2991/status/1327771863544594432

Does that fall in to the rights "play stupid games win stupid prizes" mantra?

Just some people , peacefully trying to hate the gays and the jews. Why wont the evil left just leave them alone to be peaceful...

https://twitter.com/Johnnthelefty/status/1327682650010685440

Emz-SK7-NXc-AAhd-A0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭BoroMan32

Funny, all these little Antifa scumbags don't seem to fare as well against actual men.....They should stick to attacking pensioners on bikes, and elderly people having dinner.

https://twitter.com/livesmattershow/status/1327784705316573184

• Registered Users Posts: 9,812 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Funny, all these little Antifa scumbags don't seem to fare as well against actual men.....They should stick to attacking pensioners on bikes, and elderly people having dinner.

https://twitter.com/livesmattershow/status/1327784705316573184

Hitting someone from behind with a weapon isn't my definition of an actual man.......

https://mobile.twitter.com/mattmiller757/status/1327786378910904323

There's the "actual men" knocking out women there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

actual men = little men

like trump, bless, is he still sulking

the sooner president-elect Biden can take over the better

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

This one I'd imagine

https://twitter.com/MattRod2991/status/1327771863544594432

Does that fall in to the rights "play stupid games win stupid prizes" mantra?

It definitely looks like the guy was looking for trouble. I don't like to justify violence but you might say he deserved some of that. Whoever stomped on his head when he was down on the ground is a f***ing lowlife though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

Ur guy lost .... Get over it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement