Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

sdanseo wrote: »
    On the contrary - pro Trump protesters are much more disciplined.

Though their political position is completely wrong, their convictions are not without merit. Their behaviour on the streets will be much better. They are pro-police, and a large proportion of ex military; and so will be well intentioned, disillusioned by decades of partisanship rather than being stereotypical rednecks.
    The conservative values are to treasure their country - smashing the place up is much more the liberals' style.

I watched an example of a police interaction today which showed the MAGA supporters stopping en masse to let a number of cops cross the street on bikes and the cops thanking them. It was all very pleasant.

Much as I hate to admit it, the crowds who are more politically moderate and preach tolerance tend to be the ones who behave like scumbags on the street. It's the same here - the further left you go, the more violent the protests.

Also remember Trump was endorsed by almost every police association in the US. His supporters will know that.

Nope, it's because they are predominately white. We both know that. Let's not pretend at this stage, it would be unbecoming to either of our intelligence.

CNN had several reporters there that night, you think it's a coincidence only Omar was arrested?

Anyway, Michael Moore called Trumps win the last roar of the angry white man, hopefully he is right.

Of course Biden could speed it up by signing an executive order implementing mass sterilization and mass dentistry while he is at it.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,602 ✭✭✭jackboy

Boggles wrote: »
    Of course Biden could speed it up by signing an executive order implementing mass sterilization and mass dentistry while he is at it.

:)

You do realize that Biden is one of these ‘angry white men’ that you hate.

jackboy wrote: »

Did I say I hate anyone? :confused:

Also that is quite a scoop if you have proof Biden voted for Trump.

Have you told Hannity?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

To be fair, he should have , and then trolled him with a pic of the ballot every time trump goes on a rant.

"look man, I get it, I voted for you too" with a a big smile. :pac:

Did I say I hate anyone? :confused:

Have you told Hannity?

I’d say you calling for mass sterilisation could be interpreted as hate.

• Advertisement

I’d say you calling for mass sterilisation could be interpreted as hate.

Jesus it was a joke, that is next level snowflaking.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 19,823 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1327724046595842049?s=19

Twittler is still at it.

He is such a fragile human being. How brain washed do you have to be to think that he is some sort of tough guy?

I can't figure out which aspect of his presidential image is the most laughable. Is it this tough guy part, or that he is a successful business man, or a the devout Catholic, or a super smart guy, or is it the healthy strong man part?

All of it is a fraud. All of it. It's patently obvious to every single person who hasn't drank the cool aid.

everlast75 wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1327724046595842049?s=19

Twittler is still at it.

He is such a fragile human being. How brain washed do you have to be to think that he is some sort of tough guy?

I can't figure out which aspect of his presidential image is the most laughable. Is it this tough guy part, or that he is a successful business man, or a the devout Catholic, or a super smart guy, or is it the healthy strong man part?

All of it is a fraud. All of it. It's patently obvious to every single person who hasn't drank the cool aid.

723.jpg

weisses wrote: »
    tenor.gif

That is fine.

Just give it a couple of years and see all the left wingers turn on Biden when they realize he will do nothing for them and he just used them for votes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

That is fine.

Just give it a couple of years and see all the left wingers turn on Biden when they realize he will do nothing for them and he just used them for votes.

You mean just as with Trump With boat loads of hardcore republican's turning on him and voting for Biden ??

• Registered Users Posts: 19,823 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

This is it in a nutshell

https://twitter.com/jonfavs/status/1327812984006078464?s=19

Keep maga angry. Keep them engaged until trump sets up his tv network.

I see Hannity, Carlson, Ingraham, Dobbs, Pirro, jones and this bunch of bat**** "lawyers" spewing out conspiratorial nonsense 24/7 while the zombie like followers sit there, drink cheap beer and curse aloud at the tv

You mean just as with Trump With boat loads of hardcore republican's turning on him and voting for Biden ??

Don’t know how that negates my point about Biden.

I get all the anti Trump stuff, but not the pro Biden stuff. Biden is likely to be a useless waste of space. I expect the vast majority of people will agree with that statement in a couple of years time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,647 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

That is fine.

Most of them think that already and just voted for him to get rid of Trump. Which really says a lot about Trump, doesn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

BoroMan32 wrote: »
    Funny, all these little Antifa scumbags don't seem to fare as well against actual men....

Imagine thinking that the sad little "proud boys" are "actual men" :pac:

That is fine.

TBF, Giggs has his own problems at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,666 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

That is fine.

You say that like it is a bad thing! If Biden doesn't do what he promised then of course people should turn against him, that is the very nature of democracy.

The real issue with Trump is not what he says or he does, it that his supporters are willing to go along with whatever he says or does regardless once it is Trump.

They are no more partaking in democracy than the average Russian.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

Seems there was very little trouble considering the extremely heightened tensions, provocation and the location itself.

I wonder if there was a counter rally / march in a republican dominated city what the outcome would be...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

BoroMan32 wrote: »
    Funny, all these little Antifa scumbags don't seem to fare as well against actual men.....

Hard man talk on the internet, it's great craic altogether..

• Advertisement

Billy Mays wrote: »

It has morphed into an early Coen Brothers movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

Looking at some videos from the march yesterday.. it really does look like a cult and how actually Brain washed they are.
    I always laughed off the concept of trump becoming a dictator or having the means to become one, but looking at the MAGA crowd yesterday I am not so sure now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Yeah they really are a bunch of braindead gullible idiots.Scary that there's 70 million of them :o

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Ur guy lost .... Get over it

Ur gur

Yeah they really are a bunch of braindead gullible idiots.Scary that there's 70 million of them :o

70 million did not march yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

I’m finding Trump’s more ardent supporters more pathetic than Trump himself at the moment. His lack of concession is just part of his “brand”. He’s plotting his post-White House career. But the people who are propping him up and parroting him are just being puppets, helping his cause.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

I’m finding Trump’s more ardent supporters more pathetic than Trump himself at the moment. His lack of concession is just part of his “brand”. He’s plotting his post-White House career. But the people who are propping him up and parroting him are just being puppets, helping his cause.

The fact he drove right past their little rally to play golf is just such a perfect capper to the whole misadventure.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

harr wrote: »
    Looking at some videos from the march yesterday.. it really does look like a cult and how actually Brain washed they are.
    I always laughed off the concept of trump becoming a dictator or having the means to become one, but looking at the MAGA crowd yesterday I am not so sure now.
    It's mad how when people march in support for the current president they are "brainwashed".
    I suppose the left's empathy cannot encompass that people support the current president. Their bubble cannot stretch that far.

It certainly doesn't stretch far enough to disavow when the anti-Trump thugs attack, beat and rob the marchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I’m finding Trump’s more ardent supporters more pathetic than Trump himself at the moment. His lack of concession is just part of his “brand”.
    He is entitled to take it to the courts, nothing wrong about that. He could be less of a baby about the whole thing but for him it's worth the fight to keep the country out of Dems hands.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,590 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

harr wrote: »

I'm a bit puzzled how they don't see how little he delivered on is populist promises he made in 2016.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement