Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

jackboy wrote: »
    70 million did not march yesterday.
    no way :rolleyes:

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

biko wrote: »
    He is entitled to take it to the courts, nothing wrong about that. He could be less of a baby about the whole thing but for him it's worth the fight to keep the country out of Dems hands.

Yes, we know, we know. I’m perfectly happy for him to take all the desperate measures he wants. Have at it, Donald. Popcorn popped and ready here.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

He is entitled to take it to the courts, nothing wrong about that. He could be less of a baby about the whole thing but for him it's worth the fight to keep the country out of Dems hands.

He is entitled to go to the courts. Apart from that, he's lying about the election. In lying consistently about the election, he disrespects the office of POTUS and the constitution, and encourages far right conspiracies. He's a bitter and angry liar. But yes, he's entitled to go to the courts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Westernworld.

He is entitled to go to the courts. Apart from that, he's lying about the election. In lying consistently about the election, he disrespects the office of POTUS and the constitution, and encourages far right conspiracies. He's a bitter and angry liar. But yes, he's entitled to go to the courts.

The danger is people start getting killed because of this

Echoes of Ian paisley here

The danger is people start getting killed because of this

Echoes of Ian paisley here

At least Paisley showed some statesmanship at the end.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Westernworld.

At least Paisley showed some statesmanship at the end.

True

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Yes, BLM/Antifa has shot several and killed some already so there is definitely a risk they escalate this conflict into a armed rebellion.
    Biden's people have done nothing to stop them and I doubt they will now.

Yes, BLM/Antifa has shot several and killed some already so there is definitely a risk they escalate this conflict into a armed rebellion.

When did this happen? Can't find any report of this from yesterday's rallies?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,590 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Over the presidential election? Even though 'their man' won?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,458 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Yeah, without proof I'll throw it on your pile of unsubstantiated crap that's been delivered by trump supporters here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Been going on since early summer. Nationwide rioting and destruction at one stage.

19+ deaths so far

It's mad how when people march in support for the current president they are "brainwashed".
    I suppose the left's empathy cannot encompass that people support the current president. Their bubble cannot stretch that far.

It certainly doesn't stretch far enough to disavow when the anti-Trump thugs attack, beat and rob the marchers.

But they're also supporting his conspiracy theories and by the looks of things would be happy for him to remain in office illegally... That's utterly warped.

It has happened during the months of civil unrest leading up to the election.
    The killings in CHAZ, murder of Aaron Danielson etc, surely you must have heard of them?

Been going on since early summer. Nationwide rioting and destruction at one stage.

But nothing recently.

It has happened during the months of civil unrest leading up to the election.

Nothing since the election though. Apart from far right rallies demanding that democracy be ignored.

Who is currently the Prezzie of the United States, biko?

But nothing recently.
    I think maybe July was last when 8yearold Secoriea Turner was shot by BLM.

But nothing recently.

https://twitter.com/AsYouNotWish/status/1327881554601725952?s=20

This ladys crime? Carrying an American flag in America!

They are a bunch of bullies.

Who is currently the Prezzie of the United States, biko?
    You know it's Trump. And he deployed the National Guard but Dems blocked him where they could, fanning the flames of rebellion.
    What is your real question caller?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

What can they do? They are not in charge yet, wether you wish to admit it or not this all happened on Trumps watch.

• Advertisement

How many black people were murdered by police this year? This is a really stupid argument to be starting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

It's mad how when people march in support for the current president they are "brainwashed".
    I suppose the left's empathy cannot encompass that people support the current president. Their bubble cannot stretch that far.

It certainly doesn't stretch far enough to disavow when the anti-Trump thugs attack, beat and rob the marchers.
    If a person is marching in support of the president who's trying to subvert democracy then they clearly are brainwashed

• Registered Users Posts: 11,458 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

You're still yet to back up your claims, full of lies like your orange leader

What can they do? They are not in charge yet, wether you wish to admit it or not this all happened on Trumps watch.
    Many Dems governors blocked the National Guard.
    "I reject the notion that the federal government can send troops into the state of Illinois," Pritzker said on CNN after Trump urged governors to deploy the Guard.
    What can Trump do then?

This ladys crime? Carrying an American flag in America!

They are a bunch of bullies.

Firstly, isolated incidents at best yesterday. Secondly, that video is so incredibly dull in scheme of things. I've seen worse happen when I've marched in pro choice rallies.

How many black people were murdered by police this year? .

157 black people
    311 white people

Many Dems governors blocked the National Guard.
    "I reject the notion that the federal government can send troops into the state of Illinois," Pritzker said on CNN after Trump urged governors to deploy the Guard.
    What can Trump do then?

Stop stoking up far right militias.

You know it's Trump. And he deployed the National Guard but Dems blocked him where they could, fanning the flames of rebellion.

Trump is the only one doing this. He lost a fair and free election and is riling up his base in the false belief that the election was rigged.

I do know that. And so do you. Why would “Biden’s people” being expected to stop these protests? In two month’s time, it will be Biden’s responsibility.

• Advertisement

157 black people
    311 white people

Population that is white: 73%
    Population that is black: 13%

Do the maths.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement