Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,735 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

biko wrote: »
    Like the guy said whose post you thanked above, place provide facts/sources.

"2020 election ‘most secure in American history,’ federal election security officials say"

Source: foxnews
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2020-election-secure-history-federal-security

"A joint statement issued on Thursday by the Elections Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council and the Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating executive committees said this year’s election marked “the most secure in American history.”

Come on, some alternative facts please.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Have you finally got over that Hillary lost in 2016?

Jesus dude. Every time I see you post in this thread you're going on about 2016.

I genuinely hope it doesn't take you four years to get over this. Seems a long time for Biden supporters to be living in your head rent-free!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Twitter flagging all his posts now.
    He's gone into full blown conspiracy mode.

Like the guy said whose post you thanked above, place provide facts/sources.

Good few, I'll give you one
    https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54926084

And this is a simple Google search for you.

http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=US+election+security

Also the head of the department expects to be sacked for saying so, given that trump doesn't like people stating facts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Yes, I posted the statement myself above.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

BBC News just showed a tweet from Trump with him admitting that he'd lost, can't now find it on Trumps feed though, just a bunch of retweets from hours ago and something about Guliani about to do something daft no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,823 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

robinph wrote: »
    BBC News just showed a tweet from Trump with him admitting that he'd lost, can't now find it on Trumps feed though, just a bunch of retweets from hours ago and something about Guliani about to do something daft no doubt.

I posted it above

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1327956491056279552?s=19

Yes, I posted the statement myself above.

That he might be fired because trump doesn't like people stating facts? Didn't see you post that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

everlast75 wrote: »
    I posted it above

Thanks, my fat fingers meant I skipped a page on my catch up. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

robinph wrote: »

Still on his feed

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1327956491056279552?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

This thread is a Biden echo chamber so it's good to come in and challenge the status quo sometimes.

It's right to try and see things from all angles.

Challenging the status quo for the sake of it is something different.

It all depends on why. Genuine understanding and resolution, or simply as a form of self validation. I see far too much of the later these days and not nearly enough of the former..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

He's such a pathetic loser. Waaaahhh he won because he got more votes than me waaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Biden has started to assemble his team for when he takes over in January.

A familiar face from the Obama administration. Condoned putting children in cages.

https://www.leftvoice.org/the-newest-member-of-bidens-transition-team-defender-of-obama-era-deportations-and-family-separations

Will people be as vocally outraged?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Biden has started to assemble his team for when he takes over in January.

A familiar face from the Obama administration. Condoned putting children in cages.

https://www.leftvoice.org/the-newest-member-of-bidens-transition-team-defender-of-obama-era-deportations-and-family-separations

Will people be as vocally outraged?

The Biden administration will be infinitely better than the Trump administration. Can't wait for them to take over and begin to try to repair the damage Trump has done.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,735 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Yes, I've kind of bunched you in with those who only follow trump approved media, OANN don't seem to carry it for example :) Fox is rapidly losing trump's approval though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,602 ✭✭✭jackboy

The Biden administration will be infinitely better than the Trump administration. Can't wait for them to take over and begin to try to repair the damage Trump has done.

I think you are going to be in for a big surprise. Even Kamala Harris won’t be what a lot expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,458 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

jackboy wrote: »
    I think you are going to be in for a big surprise. Even Kamala Harris won’t be what a lot expect.

And why is that and what do you think Prof is expecting?

She'll be better than Pence. As would Homer Simpson.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

20201115_140048.jpg

This photo from yesterday sums up Trump supporters. Dumb and dangerous.

• Advertisement

No more than 3 pages ago you were talking about discrimination of black Americans. Now you've been presented with Biden appointing someone who openly supports the use of cages for immigrants and has a history of calling people who are separated and deported "collateral damage "

This is nothing to do with the Trump administration. This is all Biden.

The " yeah but Trump" response doesn't fly.

Sounds like populism

• Registered Users Posts: 14,043 ✭✭✭✭briany

There’s something that just doesn’t feel right about this. Joe Biden didn’t earn it, he didn’t really even campaign. He thought was going to lose, you could see it. He ran a losing campaign. So 10 days after the election, how’s he ahead? #WattersWords

Here's why Trump supporters want you not to place any stock in the polls - it allows them to insert any bollóxology they wish in its place, i.e. don't trust the polls, but do trust the rally attendances as an effective barometer of voting intention. Lol. If you move away from methodical evidence back to anecdotal evidence, then you're back to the days when you could call someone a witch because you saw them float or always got a weird feeling off of them. And those days weren't good, especially for the wrongfully accused.

Biden consistently polled ahead of Trump in the months leading up to the election, and he won the election. Who could have possibly suspected this would happen except everyone with an ounce of objectivity?

There's no point in having even making those fraud allegations if you simply refuse to accept the outcome of ensuing court cases and attempt to sidestep the democratic process. You might as well skip the court step and just say that each and every possible string must be pulled to keep Trump as president. I no longer care about democracy, I just want Trump. Why not just be honest about it? No-one is being fooled by a po-faced attempt to look like you're abiding by the rules. The intent is pretty well-known at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

No more than 3 pages ago you were talking about discrimination of black Americans. Now you've been presented with Biden appointing someone who openly supports the use of cages for immigrants and has a history of calling people who are separated and deported "collateral damage "

This is nothing to do with the Trump administration. This is all Biden.

The " yeah but Trump" response doesn't fly.

Sounds like populism

I'm afraid your straw man was hiding in plain sight. So I ignored it. I'd like to say 'a good try though' - but it wasn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,602 ✭✭✭jackboy

She'll be better than Pence. As would Homer Simpson.

I actually think that she may be good. I suspect that a lot of the Biden supporters here though will come to hate her.

I actually think that she may be good. I suspect that a lot of the Biden supporters here though will come to hate her.

Remains to be seen. She's not Pence so she's off to a flying start.

I'm afraid your straw man was hiding in plain sight. So I ignored it. I'd like to say 'a good try though' - but it wasn't.

You ignored it alright. No argument there. Thats populism though.

Bidens newest transition team member:

"She was the Latina who provided political cover for the largest deportation machine built in the history of this country. She justified Obama’s immigration policies, in Spanish, including Obama’s deportation of thousands of Central American children and its decision to stop an executive order that would have halted deportations. She defended the policy of deporting “criminals” — which could include a vast array of offenses, including traffic violations. And she went as far as to say that deporting people who had not been accused of a crime was “collateral damage.”

Source: https://www.leftvoice.org/the-newest-member-of-bidens-transition-team-defender-of-obama-era-deportations-and-family-separations

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Fuzzyduzzy

Remains to be seen. She's not Pence so she's off to a flying start.

She prevented new evidence which would have taken a prisoner (Kevin Cooper) off Death Row, to protect her prosecutor record. Should be interesting to see how this mindset manifests in a more powerful position.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,823 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

So, are we at stage 5 with donny?

The five stages of grief are;

denial.
    anger.
    bargaining.
    depression.
    acceptance.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement