Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Hes entitled to have a bruised ego. Hes only human. Bolton is bad news. Trump was right to give him the boot.

Donald Trump

"I'll surround myself only with the best and most serious people" 

Also Donald Trump

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1328055196904251397?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭Christy42

Hes entitled to have a bruised ego. Hes only human. Bolton is bad news. Trump was right to give him the boot.

What is the line? "F*** your feelings". A few hundred thousand dead is what it is but everyone needs to be careful of Trump's feelings because he lost a contest. The world can't tip toe around a US president that can't control his emotions any better than a 2 year old.

Trump hired Bolton knowing what he is. Trump had the pleasure of working with Bolton because he hires the "best" people.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,735 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Nice.

Wasn't too long ago people on here were also complaining about Bolton and his war hawk leanings.

It's a bit like George Bush jr. People hated him for his destruction of half the middle east but then when he got a bit old and started painting pictures of flowers people loved him again. All forgiven.

Pure populism

This is the second time you're blaming populism.

You do realise that trump ran on a populist platform, don't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

normakelle wrote: »
    I don't need stats. The choice is there. That's why lots of Christians voted for him

Christians should really be in inverted commas, plenty of them are far from "christian".

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

normakelle wrote: »
    I don't need stats. The choice is there. That's why lots of Christians voted for him

It doesnt happen. It's a non issue.

It's there for issues like we have here where , once born, the child wont survive or where the mother might not.

Women dont get to 8 months pregnant and go "you know what, I dont fancy this anymore" and doctors wont do it anyway.

Doesnt stop "christians" scaremongering though and claiming its the downfall of society though. It (abortion) wasnt even an issue up until the like of phyllis schlafly started her anti women campaigns and fed the bull**** to conservatives and whipped them up to be afraid.

These people are not Christians, theyre massive hypocrites that pick and choose the bible bits to suit themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

A good business man knows when to let them go too if they cant live up to standards.

Bolton didn't make the cut. And like Bolton wanderers he was relegated from the premier league

What's the worst thing he could do that you would defend I wonder??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,043 ✭✭✭✭briany

Christy42 wrote: »
    What is the line? "F*** your feelings". A few hundred thousand dead is what it is but everyone needs to be careful of Trump's feelings because he lost a contest. The world can't tip toe around a US president that can't control his emotions any better than a 2 year old.

Trump hired Bolton knowing what he is. Trump had the pleasure of working with Bolton because he hires the "best" people.

Every person Trump has been acquainted with he claims to have barely known if and when that relationship turns sour. Heaven forefend he actually own up to having deliberately brought Bolton into the administration.

km991148 wrote: »
    What's the worst thing he could do that you would defend I wonder??

He's defending trump separating children from their parents, not sure you can drop lower than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Would you be a Steve Bannon or John Bolton fan yourself then?

Im not the one hiring them and wouldnt have.

Trump knew Bannon longer that he said and it's not like Bolton was some young kid straight out of college no one heard of before.

People didnt constantly nod along in agreement with Trump so he got petulant and got rid of them then started calling them names.

No one should support any leader that just wants to surround themselves with yes men.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Hes a 74 year old man ranting on twitter like a child. Calling people names.

Its weird how so many people he appointed turned out to be so terrible at their jobs and needed firing. You'd think a good businessman would know how to hire decent people.

I think i see the problem.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Biden has rehired someone who is a staunch advocate for immigration cages. Should he be supported on this?

"She was the Latina who provided political cover for the largest deportation machine built in the history of this country. She justified Obama’s immigration policies, in Spanish, including Obama’s deportation of thousands of Central American children and its decision to stop an executive order that would have halted deportations. She defended the policy of deporting “criminals” — which could include a vast array of offenses, including traffic violations. And she went as far as to say that deporting people who had not been accused of a crime was “collateral damage.”

• Registered Users Posts: 16,590 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Biden has rehired someone who is a staunch advocate for immigration cages. Should he be supported on this?

"She was the Latina who provided political cover for the largest deportation machine built in the history of this country. She justified Obama’s immigration policies, in Spanish, including Obama’s deportation of thousands of Central American children and its decision to stop an executive order that would have halted deportations. She defended the policy of deporting “criminals” — which could include a vast array of offenses, including traffic violations. And she went as far as to say that deporting people who had not been accused of a crime was “collateral damage.”

Didn't elicit the desired reaction when you brought this up earlier on?
    Biden has started to assemble his team for when he takes over in January.

A familiar face from the Obama administration. Condoned putting children in cages.

https://www.leftvoice.org/the-newest-member-of-bidens-transition-team-defender-of-obama-era-deportations-and-family-separations

Will people be as vocally outraged?

Didn't elicit the desired reaction when you brought this up earlier on?

Nobody wants to address it. Hence my claim of populism. Its only bad when the other side do it

This was answered a couple of pages back, by me, as part of the Obama administration, she ran a very effective border policy, that was made worse by the idiot in chief (trump) spaffing a lot of the budget on walls, and then deciding to use the holding cells (cages if you wish) built by the previous administration to separate little children from their parents.

Is trump a sh*thead for separating children from parents?

Do you think the US should go back to effective border policing, or continue down the walls path?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,590 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Nobody wants to address it.

How many more times do you intend raising it if this persists?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Em1UW5UXMAUwXzf?format=jpg&name=small

astrofool wrote: »
    This was answered a couple of pages back, by me, as part of the Obama administration, she ran a very effective border policy, that was made worse by the idiot in chief (trump) spaffing a lot of the budget on walls, and then deciding to use the holding cells (cages if you wish) built by the previous administration to separate little children from their parents.

Do you think the US should go back to effective border policing, or continue down the walls path?

Just like my question I answered your yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Billy Mays wrote: »

When i seen that first I thought it was somebody pretending to be him.

Just like my question I answered your yesterday

No you haven't, I asked your opinion on the policy, and you said you disagreed with trump, now I'm asking your opinion on trump for putting that child separation policy in place, and asking if the USA should continue with trump's policies, or fall back to policies similar to what Obama had (or another if you want to describe it, instead of sniping at others).

There is also no one here not answering your questions, you don't need to keep posting the same thing just because you didn't get the answer you wanted, especially in such a melodramatic way as if the answer, or not answering it, somehow proves something.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭jamule

astrofool wrote: »

but you never answered it correctly. you were supposed to agree it had nothing to do with donnie

• Advertisement

Nobody wants to address it. Hence my claim of populism. Its only bad when the other side do it

I'll judge the Biden Administration by what they do in government. That seems like a pretty reasonable stance. At the moment, it seems like you're searching for reasons to be outraged.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,822 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

What's your stance on it? Did you think there's anything wrong with keeping kids in cages?

Do you think Trump did a better job?

If not, did you ever voice any concern about it?

What could Biden do better?

When i seen that first I thought it was somebody pretending to be him.

Welcome to Jackass

trump being sarcastic again, he's such a kidder:
    "Giuliani: Trump was being 'sarcastic' with tweet saying Biden won"
    https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/526071-giuliani-trump-was-being-sarcastic-with-tweet-saying-biden-won

• Registered Users Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Jesus...Donald actually tweeted something I can agree with.

Fkn 'ell, wonders will never cease. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭trashcan

Billy Mays wrote: »

It’s nice to see an inpatient out on day release all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

• Registered Users Posts: 15,182 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

If the gop continue to let trump grift and get money from dumb people .....they are going to look really bad with their base.

If the gop continue to let trump grift and get money from dumb people .....they are going to look really bad with their base.

Biden has a shop for hats and t shirts on his website and is also asking for money to "fight court cases"

They are all grifters.

• Advertisement

Biden has a shop for hats and t shirts on his website and is also asking for money to "fight court cases"

They are all grifters.

False equivalency, once more.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement