Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

“Depravity” “orange idiot” , calm down. He’s going in january, youll be back to war and children will continue to be put in obamas cages in no time.

Trump did a great job as president and your anger over him only proves it.

tenor.gif?itemid=7533716

The Guy robbing your home did a great job .... You being pissed of about it proves this

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

So his greatest precidentedial achievement is to piss people off?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,822 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

robinph wrote: »

*Only achievement

• Registered Users Posts: 14,043 ✭✭✭✭briany

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

everlast75 wrote: »
    *Only achievement

He has caused the creation of a few new words and phrases, although not as claimed by him the term "fake news" which he definitely didn't invent.

Coffeve
    Alternative facts
    Unpresidented

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

No, no, the poster is "one of them" so to have pissed off "them" is the great achievement and backs up the validation that Cartman is right (in Believing Trump is 'good').

The peppering of the post with passive aggressive comments backs this up, because trying to get a rise out of "The other side" is another form of self validation.

Its this sort of Us vs Them BS that really needs to stop. Its not helping anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I think his biggest presidential achievement is minimising killing people in foreign countries.
    But eternal war efforts will resume in 2021 under new management

• Registered Users Posts: 16,735 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

“Depravity” “orange idiot” , calm down. He’s going in january, youll be back to war and children will continue to be put in obamas cages in no time.

You're the one who's going to have to live with themselves for supporting a guy who advocated separating children from their parents. I'd see myself as fairly centre to right leaning, but by any metric other than judges, trump has not been a great president.

And just think that this is what is coming out when he's president, the real sh*t show will be when all his aides abandon him and the inner workings of the administration are laid bare. Again, anyone with an ounce of sense and unblinkered view can see this playing out, the "I didn't really know how much of a sh*t he was" won't cut it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,735 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

biko wrote: »
    I think his biggest presidential achievement is minimising killing people in foreign countries.

Of course mostly achieved by not reporting the deaths anymore, am I right?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Hadn't Trump dropped more bombs and used more drones than Obama right up to the point Trumps team decided to stop reporting on it.

Trump wasn't peaceful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭Sparko

omega man wrote: »
    Looks like Trump’s campaign is dropping legal claims in PA that observers were blocked from viewing vote-counting. His base won’t be happy.
    Less and less straws to clutch lately!

Won't stop him stating that it categorically happened though, I guess all the judges are in on it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Biden was propped up by the American media big time and his only redeemable feature was he was not Trump in the eyes of many Americans, It will be interesting to see what happens and if the next president is republican how this new style echo chamber media will try to paint the new guy as the Devil when I am sure like Trump he will just be a person that wants the best for their country.

533050.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

so all his drone strikes were dropping flowers?

astrofool wrote: »

It is the same logic as saying that increasing covid testing increases covid cases. They seem happier to live in ignorance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Biden was propped up by the American media big time and his only redeemable feature was he was not Trump in the eyes of many Americans, It will be interesting to see what happens and if the next president is republican how this new style echo chamber media will try to paint the new guy as the Devil when I am sure like Trump he will just be a person that wants the best for their country.

533050.jpg
    Fox News propping up Biden ffs :pac:

I'd love to know where you found this picture

What you think is irrelevant when facts says otherwise

astrofool wrote: »
    Sonics2k wrote: »
    Hadn't Trump dropped more bombs and used more drones than Obama right up to the point Trumps team decided to stop reporting on it.
    Trump wasn't peaceful.
    weisses wrote: »
    What you think is irrelevant when facts says otherwise
    I guess without sources we'll never know.
    You guys aren't very good at backing up your statements. Hopefully one day that will change.

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Fox News propping up Biden ffs :pac:

I'd love to know where you found this picture

Alt.Fans.TrumpIsGreat*

* one for the oldies there.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,822 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

533050.jpg

Well, i don't know about others, but that meme has convinced me!!!!

You are way past spoon-feeding

• Advertisement

You guys aren't very good at backing up your statements. Hopefully one day that will change.

happier to live in ignorance are we?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47480207
    There have been 2,243 drone strikes in the first two years of the Trump presidency, compared with 1,878 in Mr Obama's eight years in office, according to the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, a UK-based think tank.

533050.jpg

Hilarious that you would use a faked picture for your meme.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

when I am sure like Trump he will just be a person that wants the best for their country.

How could you possibly believe this?

happier to live in ignorance are we?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47480207

Biden's mentor Obama:
    Obama came to office pledging to end George W Bush’s wars, he leaves office having been at war longer than any president in US history.
    He is also the only president to serve two complete terms with the nation at war.
    https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/09/america-dropped-26171-bombs-2016-obama-legacy

Biden was propped up by the American media big time and his only redeemable feature was he was not Trump in the eyes of many Americans

Exactly ... They could have elected a syphilis ridden chimpanzee and it still would have been better then Trump

weisses wrote: »
    You are way past spoon-feeding
    Why do you have to be so insulting? What is wrong with you?

maybe stop posting nonsense that you know is false?

Biden's mentor Obama:

Having to deal with yet another war started by a republican and an economic collapse accomplished under that same republican.

He didn't do to bad I would say considering the economic state the nation was in when Trump took over and destroyed it again

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

918476615.jpg

• Advertisement

Me insulting ?

The only thing insulting is the utter tripe you are posting and then expect others to (again) provide sources showing why your contribution can be labelled as waffle

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement