Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,815 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Meanwhile, Trump claims without any basis in reality, that the election was stolen.

His devotees take what he says, which is looped on Fox, OAN, Twitter and Facebook, and take matters into their own hands.

https://twitter.com/SecretaryHobbs/status/1329142152991969284?s=19

I don't give two ****s. Trump is directly responsible for this kind of dangerous nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Poor Donny has a major case of denial, apparently he can just claim to win and it shall be done

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1329087255168708608?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Why are they all so afraid to put it up to him?

It's not disputed, it's unfounded. Language is important to convey the proper message.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

everlast75 wrote: »
    Can you stop with the "pox on both houses" nonsense please?

It's completely transparent and manifestly ridiculous.

This isn't the bash Trump 24/7 thread as much as some would prefer it to be.

Joe Biden is also begging for donations and if you are going to highlight one then the other is also fair game.

The facts are there. Both are advertising for donations

duploelabs wrote: »
    Trump is fabricating his reasons, his proof, and his motivations for taking these lawsuits. Biden has to raise his funds to fight these suits.

They most certainly are not 'both at it'.

But then those of an orange persuasion aren't exactly familiar with the term 'false equivalency'

According to the terms and conditions on Bidens website the vast majority of donations are given to the Democrat party with a small percentage going to " fight the court cases "

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

Poor Donny has a major case of denial, apparently he can just claim to win and it shall be done

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1329087255168708608?s=19

Jesus he’s not well!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭normakelle

VinLieger wrote: »
    LOL its conspiracy theories again is it?

Maybe they did it because senate republicans refused to pass a relief bill containing the required 3.6 billion for changes to the elections system that were needed thanks to covid.

Nobody donates this kind of money and expects nothing in return. He has no business meddling in us elections

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

The Nal wrote: »
    Interesting interview here from 2011. Trump praising Clinton at 1 min in. Who would've thought 5 years later he would be calling him a rapist in front of his wife and daughter. Shows the kind of guy he is.

This is why I find uber support for politicians very weird. They're all oddballs.

In that interview you can see Trump is a likable guy who was unhappy with the way things were going for his country and he was friends with the Clintons, Do not forget Hillary is also the one that started the false rumor that Trump was working with the Russians and didnt Bill fly to the pedo island run by Epstein, Shows the kind of people the Clintons are and was for the best she did not get into power, She is still bitter about it now.

With all the lies the media tell about Trump I was shocked that CNN finally admitted that Trump did give money to Pfizer for development of the vaccine and they even said 'well done.', shocking stuff altogether when many here said it was not true, We are now living in a time were I think we need fact checkers to check the fact checkers.

Overheal wrote: »
    His Proud Boys are no longer on Standby

Yeah, If they are doing what you are indicating then I condemn them as I am sure that any person regardless of political belief's should be doing when violence erupts,

Can you do the same and condemn Antifa/BLM violence?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

has he not already said he would have his own inauguration?

His press officer, when asked if he would attend Bidens inauguration, shot back "President Trump will attend his own inauguration on Jan 20th" or something to that effect.

• Advertisement

normakelle wrote: »
    Nobody donates this kind of money and expects nothing in return. He has no business meddling in us elections

Good PR. Republicans try to prevent people voting and increase the risk of them getting sick by doing so and he and his missus step in.

Wouldn't be needed if the republicans weren't acting the c*nt, but it's sort of enjoyable looking at people losing their sh1t over it and the election result given how they expected the republicans dirty tricks to pay dividends.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,734 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

In that interview you can see Trump is a likable guy who was unhappy with the way things were going for his country and he was friends with the Clintons, Do not forget Hillary is also the one that started the false rumor that Trump was working with the Russians and didnt Bill fly to the pedo island run by Epstein, Shows the kind of people the Clintons are and was for the best she did not get into power, She is still bitter about it now.

With all the lies the media tell about Trump I was shocked that CNN finally admitted that Trump did give money to Pfizer for development of the vaccine and they even said 'well done.', shocking stuff altogether when many here said it was not true, We are now living in a time were I think we need fact checkers to check the fact checkers.

So much lies in there, but anyway, Pfizer were not part of warp speed, they developed it themselves and signed a deal with the US (and EU and UK) governments for vaccines:
    https://apnews.com/article/ap-fact-check-joe-biden-donald-trump-politics-coronavirus-pandemic-76d1580f82b1586b207990396c1e3b5f

The Clinton stuff you posted is all over the place, who the f*ck are you using as your fact checkers?

Can you do the same and condemn Antifa/BLM violence?

Pretty much everyone has condemned any violence from some of the extreme parts of Antifa/BLM, and only support the peaceful protests, including Biden. donny not so much... (stand back and stand by).

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Except that didn't happen

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

briany wrote: »
    Yeah, and the problem is that Trump supporters will get news about the cases going ahead with a sensational headline, like "MAJOR fraud investigation underway in Michigan! EXPLOSIVE new evidence has been uncovered!", but because of the media bubble they live in, they don't hear the follow-up where that case turns out to be a complete and total load of b****x.

Both sides live in a media bubble. Major left leaning media outlets have largely ignored the finding of thousands of missing ballots. (Also their headlines all claimed Trump was threatening to withhold a vaccine from New York (if you heard his statement you'd know he did no such thing)).

The truth seems to be that there's no significant voter fraud but there have been quite a few cock-ups in the likes of Georgia.
    But a lot of people just go to the internet looking for confirmation bias.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Etc

The only shocking stuff is you believe this, it's not true.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

I think it's already been corrected here but it was that he guaranteed a purchase to Pfizer and provided funding to Moderna. But yeah, I was shocked as well that CNN gave Trump some credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

I see a Georgia republican senator has called on the republican Secretary of State to resign over election fraud which hasn’t actually taken place based on zero evidence and a hand recount. It’s getting out of hand now.

I swear to god. At this stage, I'd pay for someone to come on here and argue in good faith as to why Trump is justified in what he is doing.

The amount of tiresome exchanges with the same nonsense arguments leading to folks then pissing off when challenged is becoming boring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,539 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I think there is a good chance that not only will be not attend the inauguration, but that he will hold his own rally at the exact same time, in which he will stop short (only just) of proclaiming himself the true president

Cannot wait for the Picture in Picture of White House staff disinfecting the place the moment he leaves.

astrofool wrote: »
    So much lies in there, but anyway, Pfizer were not part of warp speed, they developed it themselves and signed a deal with the US (and EU and UK) governments for vaccines:
    https://apnews.com/article/ap-fact-check-joe-biden-donald-trump-politics-coronavirus-pandemic-76d1580f82b1586b207990396c1e3b5f

The Clinton stuff you posted is all over the place, who the f*ck are you using as your fact checkers?

Moderna vaccine was part funded and Pfizer are still a part of Warp Speed under a distribution and manufacture deal.

What is wrong in what I said about the Clintons?

Was Trump ever friends with the Clintons? I have seen him say so in past interviews.
    Did Hilary say he was working with the Russians? Yes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d64xCbofco8&ab_channel=CNBC
    Did Bill Clinton visit Epstein's island? Well Clinton’s name on the flight logs even though he denies going there.
    Is Hilary still bitter? If you have seen any recent video interview of her since she lost she is clearly bitter. (I found this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1q06bXsq8s&ab_channel=TheHill)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Moderna vaccine was part funded and Pfizer are still a part of Warp Speed under a distribution and manufacture deal.

Doesn't matter though. Who gives a crap whether Trump invented the vaccines or not. Trump is toast. President Trump will soon be Mr Trump. Immediately after that, he'll become Defendant Trump.

everlast75 wrote: »
    I swear to god. At this stage, I'd pay for someone to come on here and argue in good faith as to why Trump is justified in what he is doing.

The amount of tiresome exchanges with the same nonsense arguments leading to folks then pissing off when challenged is becoming boring.

Hes not justified at all. Anyone with a bit of common sense knows Biden won the election fair and square. Trump has dug himself into such a hole with the denying and accusations that he cant/wont just turn around and admit he lost fair.
    I don't particularly like or dislike Biden but stopping him from a proper transition of power is hurting America even more. Especially with record covid cases and the levels of division on the streets.

Basically Trump you had your run but you lost. Do the decent thing and move out of the way. The nation of America is infinitely more important than your ego.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Trump is now suing the individual Democratic Electoral College electors in Nevada. Absolutely disgusting behaviour and clearly an effort to intimidate and threaten them. There'll be more of this behaviour to try to intimidate electors.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Trump is now suing the individual Democratic Electoral College electors in Nevada. Absolutely disgusting behaviour and clearly an effort to intimidate and threaten them. There'll be more of this behaviour to try to intimidate electors.

He's a disgusting human, hopefully Deutsche Bank leave him homeless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭normakelle

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Good PR. Republicans try to prevent people voting and increase the risk of them getting sick by doing so and he and his missus step in.

Wouldn't be needed if the republicans weren't acting the c*nt, but it's sort of enjoyable looking at people losing their sh1t over it and the election result given how they expected the republicans dirty tricks to pay dividends.

Believe this if you want. In his own words we helped 4.4 million people to register to vote. Help or coerced? That's meddling. Who needs his help? If you really wanted to vote you wouldn't need Mark zucherberg help.

You said Pfizer got money for the development of the vaccine, that was a lie, they got paid for the completed vaccine, Pfizer funded creation of the vaccine all by themselves, you lied.

Clinton didn't start Russian rumours, Russian links to trump's administration was proven and multiple people working for trump have been indicted or jailed due to these links, fact. They were not rumours, and not started by Clinton. That is 2 more times you have lied.

You are a liar.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

namloc1980 wrote: »

He is an utterly repugnant and evil Human being. How any one can support such a profoundly awful person is beyond me and yet we have people defending this utterly repellant behaviour.

I honestly hope Trump dies broke and alone in prison. It is the only fate the man deservers.

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement