Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

astrofool wrote: »

The Clinton stuff you posted is all over the place, who the f*ck are you using as your fact checkers?
    I think this is the sort of gibberish you believe when your main news source is MAGA twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Trump is responsible for developing the vaccine exactly the same way I'm responsible for the development of the ps5 by preordering one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Jesus wept. They really are like something from the Lionel Hutz school of law.

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1329200499652956160?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 36,168 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Counting genuine ballots will not change a thing, we all know they are real ballots, we all know the signature is close enough. Unless you're going to knock on every door and ask the person '' did you actually vote, because we have a ballot that says you did''

• Registered Users Posts: 36,168 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Trump is responsible for developing the vaccine exactly the same way I'm responsible for the development of the ps5 by preordering one.

Operation Warped Mind got the vaccine out fast, I read somewhere it can take up to 12 years for some drugs to go from start to shelf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Counting genuine ballots will not change a thing, we all know they are real ballots, we all know the signature is close enough. Unless you're going to knock on every door and ask the person '' did you actually vote, because we have a ballot that says you did''

Well CNN have done that with some of the people the trumpians said were dead and voted. Turns out they're alive and they did , indeed, vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Trump is now suing the individual Democratic Electoral College electors in Nevada. Absolutely disgusting behaviour and clearly an effort to intimidate and threaten them. There'll be more of this behaviour to try to intimidate electors.

Absolute scumbag. Don't expect the case to get very far but hopefully Biden campaign will organise a lawyer for her and help her out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭swampgas

wes wrote: »
    I honestly hope Trump dies broke and alone in prison. It is the only fate the man deservers.
    I imagine it is fear of being broke and in prison that is (in part) driving his frantic and frenzied behaviour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Too many skeletons in Trump's closet. It's as clear as daylight. Why else would you go to such lengths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

The Nal wrote: »
    Interesting interview here from 2011. Trump praising Clinton at 1 min in. Who would've thought 5 years later he would be calling him a rapist in front of his wife and daughter. Shows the kind of guy he is.

This is why I find uber support for politicians very weird. They're all oddballs.

Incredible contrast to his current state in my opinion. Actually seemed coherent in parts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,711 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Video here of the Trump Supporters march in DC last weekend.

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1329216065314832385

Members of the Proud Boys group were at the March using the 'Stand Back, stand By' Phrase Trump used as a chant.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,582 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

When are they going to officially call this election. I'm still waiting to get paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,815 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

eagle eye wrote: »
    When are they going to officially call this election. I'm still waiting to get paid.

Trump leaves a lot of people that way...

normakelle wrote: »
    Believe this if you want. Follow the money.

Well if you have any evidence post it, I'm sure that people would be happy to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

The United States saw the highest Covid-19 daily death toll in more than six months Tuesday, with at least 1,707 fatalities, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.

The coronavirus is now killing at least one American every minute of the day, bringing the country to another horrific milestone on Wednesday: At least 250,029 people in the country have died of Covid-19 since the first death on February 29 in Washington state.

That’s some corner they’ve turned.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,815 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

The United States saw the highest Covid-19 daily death toll in more than six months Tuesday, with at least 1,707 fatalities, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.

The coronavirus is now killing at least one American every minute of the day, bringing the country to another horrific milestone on Wednesday: At least 250,029 people in the country have died of Covid-19 since the first death on February 29 in Washington state.

That’s some corner they’ve turned.

Trump doesn't care.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1329250542229438465?s=19

Yet the affection and devotion his supporters show for him is beyond understanding

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

everlast75 wrote: »
    Trump doesn't care.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1329250542229438465?s=19

Yet the affection and devotion his supporters show for him is beyond understanding

So another 2 months of zero leadership, mass deaths and no plan.
    Biden needs to be in charge now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,455 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Too many skeletons in Trump's closet. It's as clear as daylight. Why else would you go to such lengths.

Because I would say its a lot harder to call in a debt when someone holds the highest office in the land than it would be as a normal citizen.
    Trump also enjoys immunity from prosecution whilst he's president, this will end when the election is confirmed and Biden is confirmed.

These aren't skeletons in a closet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭normakelle

Mass deaths what hyperbole. We all know what to do, wash our hands, wear our masks, keep our distance, If you are old and vulnerable cocoon. Whether we we adhere to that is our personal choice. Each governor governs their own state, Even if Trump ordered a national lock down it wouldn't happen. With some of ye you would imagine Trump was personally infecting them. It is a country of 340 million. The deaths are mounting all over the world. You can slow it down but unfortunately the inevitable happens We were told bad case senario was 10,000 deaths and we are at 2. Faucci said 2 million they are at 250,000

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Mass murders what hyperbole. We all know what to do, wash our hands, wear our masks, keep our distance, If you are old and vulnerable cocoon. Whether we we adhere to that is our personal choice. Each governor governs their own state, Even if Trump ordered a national lock down it wouldn't happen. With some of ye you would imagine Trump was personally infecting them. It is a country of 370 million. The deaths are mounting all over the world. You can slow it down but unfortunately the inevitable happens We were told bad case senario was 10,000 deaths and we are at 2. Faucci said 2 million they are at 250,000

You might want to re-read the post you quoted, it doesn't mention mass murders. You just made that up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Smee_Again wrote: »
    You might want to re-read the post you quoted, it doesn't mention mass murders. You just made that up.

I would say posting mass murders instead of deaths would count as hyperbole ironically enough

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Mass murders what hyperbole. We all know what to do, wash our hands, wear our masks, keep our distance, If you are old and vulnerable cocoon. Whether we we adhere to that is our personal choice. Each governor governs their own state, Even if Trump ordered a national lock down it wouldn't happen. With some of ye you would imagine Trump was personally infecting them. It is a country of 370 million. The deaths are mounting all over the world. You can slow it down but unfortunately the inevitable happens We were told bad case senario was 10,000 deaths and we are at 2. Faucci said 2 million they are at 250,000

Well he did do rallies while infected so yes he would have infected some.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

the number of deaths per day is increasing. tell us again about the wonderful work they are doing to slow it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

What can Biden do that Trump hasn't besides call for lockdowns and masks?
    I really don't see how he's going to make the slightest difference when there's 80 million who don't even believe he's a legitimate president elect.

salmocab wrote: »
    I would say posting mass murders instead of deaths would count as hyperbole ironically enough

my apologies meant mass deaths

I really don't see how he's going to make the slightest difference when there's 80 million who don't even believe he's a legitimate president elect.

They have had lockdowns, They do wear masks.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,008 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Operation Warped Mind got the vaccine out fast, I read somewhere it can take up to 12 years for some drugs to go from start to shelf.

Pfizer are not part of OWS and never were. They were first to market also.

He's Pfizer were fast based on their own investment and merits .

• Registered Users Posts: 34,008 ✭✭✭✭listermint

They have had lockdowns, They do wear masks.

It's ridiculously undifficult to pull this post apart . So I won't bother.

Good question. If only there was a way of using the internet to find the answer to this in a matter of seconds.

Oh wait.

https://joebiden.com/covid19/

• Advertisement

the number of deaths per day is increasing. tell us again about the wonderful work they are doing to slow it down.

They have had lockdowns, they wear masks, It's the same as here once you reopen again Then the inevitable happens. You have to balance the economy, mental health against shutdowns.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement