Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

normakelle wrote: »
    You really like to try to belittle me with your perceived intellectual superiority. I was correct in my opinion of you. Please ignore my posts you horrible little man

No need to be rude and offensive!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

They really are going all in on this QAnon bull**** aren't they

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭dasdog

Pence is giving a Covid briefing from the WH at the moment. It seems normal compared to the recent administrations pressers but somewhat shallow. Too little too late springs to mind.

Fauci will be speaking - should be interesting.

normakelle wrote: »
    You really like to try to belittle me with your perceived intellectual superiority. I was correct in my opinion of you. Please ignore my posts you horrible little man

Correct in your opinion of me? Possibly.

Correct with any of the statements in your posts? No.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭joseywhales

From watching this election and all seasons of survivor over the pandemic, I have reached a conclusion. Americans are a ridiculously emotional people who take victory and defeat very personally, even though it is not personal. Even the victors republican in 2016 or democrats now, there is a strong element of rubbing your enemies face in a loss. Maybe not enough sport is being played in school anymore but even if you get punched in the face you still shake the other guy's hand after....and quietly conspire to beat him next time. You don't tell him to "f*ck his feelings" or endlessly moan about the result.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Trump has now lost 31 cases since the election. Must be going for a record or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,037 ✭✭✭✭briany

This is truly the Somme of all post-election legal battles.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭joseywhales

briany wrote: »
    This is truly the Somme of all post-election legal battles.

More like the charge of the light brigade, the lawsuits are just cannon fodder and hubris

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

More like the charge of the light brigade, the lawsuits are just cannon fodder and hubris

Custers last stand, Trump standing there with his sword as the injuns (Lawyers/prosecutors) surround him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

Yet Biden is already trying to dictate and he's not even elected yet. Telling people they can't leave their homes, can't earn a living or enjoy other peoples company, can't worship etc is dictatorship.

Trump is about as far from a dictator as you can get, he's closer to Ronald Regan school of politics than the Ayatollah Khamenei.
    If you think he's the new Hitelr you've been completely brainwashed.

I haven't been brainwashed by anyone or anything.
    I make my own observations.
    Someone doesn't agree with trump, so he fires them...
    Someone else gets more votes than him and he claims its a fix.... Cop the **** on.
    He is a dictator, a racist narrcasistic scumbag who cares about nothing and nobody only himself and his ego

Ill tell you what he is, an absolute kunt.
    He deserves ever lawsuit that comes his way once he's s out of the Whitehouse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

https://twitter.com/IwriteOK/status/1329549506225037317

When (a large portion of) a country thinks this kind of stuff is ok, you know its best avoided.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

Do people think Giuliani genuinely thinks fraud won Biden the election?

In any case it's hard to believe that someone at the age of 76 would want to be wasting their time on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Do people think Giuliani genuinely thinks fraud won Biden the election?

In any case it's hard to believe that someone at the age of 76 would want to be wasting their time on this.

Lmao, he's out there like lindsey cos the Russians have some of the **** they were up to on video.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1329480891618504705

They are quite talented at saying the quiet parts out loud it has to be said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Trump has now lost 31 cases since the election. Must be going for a record or something.
    /QUOTE]

He's lost 32 now. The Georgia case just got dismissed.

https://twitter.com/marceelias/status/1329557156400599041?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 19,815 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

**** it - now they are just saying the quiet bit loud...

https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1329549873516048387?s=19

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

hirondelle wrote: »
    Yes, that's why the health officials are saying the mandate needs to be extended if the economy is to reopen, but "muh freedom" etc. is apparently more important.

Different states set their own rules and do not necessarily have to follow federal government.
    See the 10th amendment of the United states constitution
    Think of the United states as lots of tiny countries

Overheal wrote: »
    its my FB photo now

From the look on his face, you'd swear he got an unexpected prostate exam from your one behind him.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,168 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Vinny Gambini is on the case. Him and Rudi will crack this case wide open.

UyA7BYn.gif?noredirect

• Registered Users Posts: 36,168 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Rudi wiping his brow constantly, that guy has a high fever. We all know what that is .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Breaking news on the Georgia recount. Biden wins again! How many more times does Trump need to lose before he throws in the towel?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,037 ✭✭✭✭briany

Breaking news on the Georgia recount. Biden wins again! How many more times does Trump need to lose before he throws in the towel?

It's a bit like asking how many times does a crazy homeless man need to expose himself in the park before he feels like he is losing his dignity.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Beholders

What I love about this thread, yep it's like watching car crash TV, but certain posters are asking question that, I have to ask is that true, and I head off an educate myself, by researching what they are talking about, and in fairness it has being quite educational in that way. I didn't know what the college electoral vote was, until I read this thread and researched it.

Now in fairness, I really shouldn't be this interested in politics particular since I never cared about it and it's another country, so I went and learnt about our own political system.

And I would like to thank every poster that I have read for either entertaining me, or allowing me to think and research stuff I knew nothing about.

But sadly I have come to the same conclusion as I did when I was 12, politics seem to be based on how we behave in the school yard at said age 8 to 12, does anyone seem to think that is odd, our world leaders, particularly trump at this moment seem to act as if they never developed passed the point of 12 years of age, and yet he still has his gang around him.

In fact this is looking like a middle school drama more so than any middle school/high school films I have ever seen. A film maker should do this as so.

Anyway keep on posting you Rock Stars.

But I'm afraid at this point a adult needs to come in and sort the kids out(after they spilt the milk) no point in crying it's happened. So I would like to introduce our new president Joe Biden, (not sure he is your man) but at least he knows how to keep the campus. Better than trump hanging out in the bike shed sneering at everyone he didn't know or trust. But asking the guys he thinks are cool to join his gang.

Yep i was 12 once, I hope I learnt from it

• Registered Users Posts: 21,707 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

everlast75 wrote: »
    **** it - now they are just saying the quiet bit loud...

Isn't this why retaining the second amendment is argued for time and again, in order to prevent a tyrannical government from trying to impact on the security of the free state.

Where all the open carry wingnuts now? Oh yeah, cheering for this narrative from Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Congratulations...... again.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I haven't been brainwashed by anyone or anything.
    I make my own observations.
    Someone doesn't agree with trump, so he fires them...
    Someone else gets more votes than him and he claims its a fix.... Cop the **** on.
    He is a dictator, a racist narrcasistic scumbag who cares about nothing and nobody only himself and his ego

Ill tell you what he is, an absolute kunt.
    He deserves ever lawsuit that comes his way once he's s out of the Whitehouse.

I've bad news for you, that's TDS in all its Glory.

I've bad news for you too, your guy lost.

He's actively trying to undermine an election by getting himself into office, in spite of there being no fraud. Ignoring the results of an election sounds pretty authoritarian to me.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,656 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Oooohhhhhhh

Edgy!!!!

Theres only one side of this that is utterly deranged

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Have to love the irony of a QAnon true believer calling someone else deranged. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement