Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

He's president of nothing at the moment.

So so salty:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

It's only just begun.

You understand that the other guy got more votes than little Donald, yes?

You understand that's how elections work, yes?

What do you think might happen to turn that around?
    Trump and his band of clowns are being laughed out of every courtroom they go into, because they dont have any factual evidence to back up their nut job claims.

Tell us what has "just begun"?

I can't wait to hear this.

You understand that the other guy got more votes than little Donald, yes?

You understand that's how elections work, yes?

What do you think might happen to turn that around?
    Trump and his band of clowns are being laughed out of every courtroom they go into, because they dont have any factual evidence to back up their nut job claims.

Tell us what has "just begun"?

I can't wait to hear this.

No no no don't you see? You have to use drunkmonkey logic. He doesn't consider Georgia official yet because Paddy Power hasn't paid out yet. And he also doesn't consider the overall election result as official yet either because Paddy Powerr has paid out.

It's a perfectly simple system to understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,813 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

He's president of nothing at the moment.

Well there's barely anything left, after Trump's scorched earth tactics...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

No no no don't you see? You have to use drunkmonkey logic. He doesn't consider Georgia official yet because Paddy Power hasn't paid out yet. And he also doesn't consider the overall election result as official yet either because Paddy Powerr has paid out.

Ah I see now
    When did paddy power get involved in American politics?
    Smart move I say, there's money in that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

It's only just begun.

Niche carpenters referrence… I like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

"The most openminded show on TV". Hilarious.

But he investigates UFOs!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

He hasn't won Georgia, CNN might say yes but paddy power says not yet. I'll wait for the official results.

Do you still think trump will win?

He hasn't won Georgia, CNN might say yes but paddy power says not yet. I'll wait for the official results.

How much money have you lost at this stage?

Are you still claiming that trump doesn't write his Twitter rants?

Do you think trump can legally win?

salmocab wrote: »
    It’s a tactic to get banned and make out you’re a martyr and the mods are biased.

That is a pity because I was looking forward to the evidence that they were going to provide regarding their claims around Facebook interference with the election by Zuckerberg and his wife donating money so people could vote safely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

I'm curious how they know paddy power hasn't paid out on a Biden win? I mean, unless they bet on Biden winning. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

DubInMeath wrote: »
    That is a pity because I was looking forward to the evidence that they were going to provide regarding their claims around Facebook interference with the election by theZuckerberg and his wife donating money so people could vote safely.

Don't worry, I'm sure another account will be along soon with an eerily similar posting style and rhetoric. They may be worth following up with. ;)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Interestingly, Ladbrokes Paid out on my bet, Biden to get 300 -350 EC votes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

Monica Palmer one of the 2 Wayne county officials trying to rescind her certifying the vote. Had her ethics meeting and they have stated

"ethics board found that there was enough evidence to move forward for a formal hearing Jan 20th. There is also a formal complaint against her for violating campaign finance laws with her 501c4...could result in jail time."

https://twitter.com/Amy_Siskind/status/1329151001182564354

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Tippex wrote: »
    Monica Palmer one of the 2 Wayne county officials trying to rescind her certifying the vote. Had her ethics meeting and they have stated

"ethics board found that there was enough evidence to move forward for a formal hearing Jan 20th. There is also a formal complaint against her for violating campaign finance laws with her 501c4...could result in jail time."

https://twitter.com/Amy_Siskind/status/1329151001182564354

Trump & Co for Law and Order.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

I would be embarrassed to be American (and drunkmonkey) right now, to be honest.

Smee_Again wrote: »
    Trump & Co for Law and Order.

Only the best people.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

So why hasn't paddy power paid out on Biden winning Penselvania and Georgia.
    I await the Kraken.

Because Paddy Power are in cahoots with the ghost of Hugo Chavez and also with Hillary Clinton and Cuba to change votes in Germany and Spain.... I think that was the jist of Rudy's latest conspiracy yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Do people think Giuliani genuinely thinks fraud won Biden the election?

In any case it's hard to believe that someone at the age of 76 would want to be wasting their time on this.
    One would say that Guiliani's paycheque is what's keeping this going. Nobody else is going to hire him for anything now, so he may as ride the Trump train to the end.

But then we remember that Trump rarely actually pays his bills, so why would Rudy stick with him?

So the answer is most likely fear. Rudy is relying on a Presidential Pardon. He is inexorably hitched to this freakshow now because if he abandons Trump, Rudy will be in front of a federal judge before the end of 2021.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

I've bad news for you, that's TDS in all its Glory.

These kind of replies are a perfect example that shows that the only TDS in effect is from people like you, who keep on shilling for this lump of shit, regardless of what he does, says or doesn't say, and continually shedding what little self respect they have left. Utterly deluded unfortunates who wave their little flag and continue to wilfully ignore the train wreck that's going on around them.

It's genuinely saddening that there are people out there that, in spite of all the displays of farce from Trump and his cohorts, they just cannot let go of their mantras and cult like obsession...

...and all for someone who couldn't give a single fuck about them in return.

A true "Trump Derangement Syndrome" if ever there was one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

I see none of Trumps actual "proper" lawyers are involved in this shítshow.

Pretty much tells you all you need to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭joseywhales

seamus wrote: »
    One would say that Guiliani's paycheque is what's keeping this going. Nobody else is going to hire him for anything now, so he may as ride the Trump train to the end.

But then we remember that Trump rarely actually pays his bills, so why would Rudy stick with him?

So the answer is most likely fear. Rudy is relying on a Presidential Pardon. He is inexorably hitched to this freakshow now because if he abandons Trump, Rudy will be in front of a federal judge before the end of 2021.

I am not a fan of rudy but what did he do that is illegal?(maybe he did and I just missed it)

He is just a lawyer, he is paid to represent his client, that is what he is doing in his own ridiculous way.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

I am not a fan of rudy but what did he do that is illegal?(maybe he did and I just missed it)

He is just a lawyer, he is paid to represent his client, that is what he is doing in his own ridiculous way.

I remember the Feds were investigation him for dodgy financials or something, haven't heard anything since.

Maybe they are waiting for the artificially tanned one to fúck off before they pounce.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Hasn't he been up to some real dodgy **** in the Ukraine?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Its a well known tactic on here, Death by Mod.

Tactics are supposed to help you win though.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

seamus wrote: »

How rudy has not been disbarred I don't know. the cases he brings would make the most obnoxious ambulance chaser blush.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Boggles wrote: »
    I see none of Trumps actual "proper" lawyers are involved in this shítshow.

Pretty much tells you all you need to know.

I suppose Rudy is the perfect choice, it's not like he's risking losing any respect because he literally has zero. Nada.

It's quite unbelievable that he's gone from "America's Mayor" to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Tony EH wrote: »
    Tactics are supposed to help you win though.

I didn't say it was smart tactic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,454 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

How rudy has not been disbarred I don't know. the cases he brings would make the most obnoxious ambulance chaser blush.

Rudy is no more a successful lawyer as trump is a successful businessman, birds of a feather

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

I genuinely am baffled by the adulation that the Trump fans have for Trump. They cheer on every destructive thing he does and says even now up to the point where he is actively trying to undermine the democratic process and trying to literally steal the election.

The man has no positive qualities that you'd expect to see in a leader. In fact if you thought of all the bad leadership qualities Trump would tick the box on them all: no integrity, self-centered, poor communicator, no vision for the future, surrounds themselves with yes-men etc.

What do people see in him? It's bonkers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement