Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Boggles wrote: »
    Wouldn't surprise me, he barely had any interest in the doing the job the past 4 years, he has less than zero now.

I don't think anyone would actually mind if he is a no show on the 20th of Jan.

Highly unlikely there will be the regular inauguration ceremony anyway. Can't see them encouraging hundreds of thousands of people to line The Mall or the streets to and from the White House.

My prediction would be a Marine One ride between the inauguration and the White House, and the inauguration itself to be either inside the Capitol building, or on the steps outside but behind massive barriers so that nobody comes to watch.

Meanwhile the Air Force One will be abandoning Trump in a remote airfield at 12:01 whilst he's surrounded by his latest cult rally.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

It is Joe Bidens birthday today. Happy Birthday Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

This thread should really be moved to the CT forum at this stage

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

VinLieger wrote: »
    Michael Cohen reckons he will flee to Mar A Lago for christmas and not come back

I definitely think this is highly likely.

By then it will all be over - The Electoral College votes on December 14th so he will no longer have any (even spurious) ability to file court cases etc.

He will definitely bail out and not return to the WH , he also will not do a single thing to help the GOP in Georgia , which in some ways they'll be happy about. He might hurt them if he keep rages tweeting , particularly about Raffenburger.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

VinLieger wrote: »
    Michael Cohen reckons he will flee to Mar A Lago for christmas and not come back

He'll have to go further than that to escape:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

This thread should really be moved to the CT forum at this stage
    If you think this thread is bad you should see the Muh Election Was Stolen one over there

• Registered Users Posts: 15,666 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

everlast75 wrote: »

That is absolutely incredible. Their entire basis is based on the wrong datasets.

No wonder they were so stident at the press conference yesterday, they thought they had uncovered a massive issue.

Turns out they had simply mixed up Michigan and Minnesota. Jebus wept. And 73m people think this is the man that should lead the most powerful nation on the planet!

• Registered Users Posts: 83,539 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

everlast75 wrote: »

For their sakes I hope they are genuinely that litigiously retarded, otherwise they did that on purpose and in doing so tried to rile up ~100 million Americans on a provable lie - for the express purpose of political manipulation.

Billy Mays wrote: »
    If you think this thread is bad you should see the Muh Election Was Stolen one over there

I retired at a fortuitous juncture in the post-truth era.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Overheal wrote: »
    For their sakes I hope they are genuinely that litigiously retarded, otherwise they did that on purpose and in doing so tried to rile up ~100 million Americans on a provable lie - for the express purpose of political manipulation.

If it is all planned to have press conferences beside sex shops and base court cases around data taken from the wrong state then it is a truly scary long game they have been playing. Would fit with the claims that Trump is playing 3D chess against us for the last 4+ years, but I'm sticking with the far more believable idea that they just have no idea what they are doing. If they were playing 3D chess then there would have been some signs of intelligence somewhere along the line as their game of playing the fool slipped.. that hasn't happened once though.

Think we are safe that they are truly idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,731 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

robinph wrote: »
    Think we are safe that they are truly idiots.

It takes a very simple mind to be taken in by all of it.

There has been no subtlety here, it's all Bond villain revealing their plan, but doing it through a megaphone. Watching trump spout all manner of cr*p on twitter as if he's got some inside knowledge, when he has none, I doubt they even bother reading intelligence reports to him for the last few years as you need some intelligence to understand them. Yet he'll proclaim himself as the best at everything, and the gullible will believe it. Will be interesting watching the fallout in january, will they huddle behind the conspiracy theories.

Also funny to watch donny hide away in his bunker day after day, afraid to go outside, they literally won't see the hypocrisy of what they were saying about Biden.

Meanwhile, Europe gets the pfizer vaccine cheaper than the US because they actually did help fund the vaccine development, another f*ck up by the trump administration.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,813 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Leroy42 wrote: »
    That is absolutely incredible. Their entire basis is based on the wrong datasets.

No wonder they were so student at the press conference yesterday, they thought they had uncovered a massive issue.

Turns out they had simply mixed up Michigan and Minnesota. Jebus wept. And 73m people think this is the man that should lead the most powerful nation on the planet!

following drunkmoney's earlier post that appeared to have killed irony, I am pleased to report the wound was not fatal.

Irony's recovery however was short lived...

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1329486530335940612?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Giuliani's son, who was at the weird flopsweat hairdye circus wiithout a mask yesterday, has tested positive for Covid.

Giuliani's son, who was at the weird flopsweat hairdye circus wiithout a mask yesterday, has tested positive for Covid.

I'm shocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭one armed dwarf

If Rudy also has it can he expect the same cocktail treatment of drugs as Trump got I wonder.

He did not look well yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,168 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Rudi reminded me of that Iranian minster on stage

image.png

Rudi clearly has covid, just like this guy did.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,168 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

If Rudy also has it can he expect the same cocktail treatment of drugs as Trump got I wonder.

He did not look well yesterday.

I called it yesterday, he clearly had it and it was plain to see. No masks on any of them either.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Oh no, the elite strike force team are probably all infected.

:eek:

GettyImages-Andrew-Giuliani.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

That's the son.

Looks like a washed up teen star who became famous for exclusively playing the bully in 90s comedies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Boggles wrote: »
    GettyImages-Andrew-Giuliani.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

That's the son.

Looks like a washed up teen star who became famous for exclusively playing the bully in 90s comedies.

I thought that was Gary Busey:pac:

Some set of delph on him

• Registered Users Posts: 11,454 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Some set of delph on him

Looks like the donald's secret love child

Some set of delph on him

Well his father did marry his own cousin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

Wasn't he Kevin's brother in Home Alone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

Did Rudy's cousin have an affair with Ron Howard?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

A Gary Busey/Lurch Trump hybrid

image.png

Was just going to post that. Uncanny.

And he's at a vulnerable age too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

image.png

He was shaking hands with his “team” on stage yesterday too. The dopes.

Did Rudy's cousin have an affair with Ron Howard?

I think I saw somewhere Rudy married his own cousin?

• Advertisement

126567927_10221751444949665_532698281253427139_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=GVmCRVava1kAX8OUSml&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=3f1007cb09183fcf2b32f6148b640cdb&oe=5FDE035F
    126867172_10221751451269823_1771217295955082999_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=LQfzhPGAH34AX9SfJML&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=33fe83d7e1b9d5e19bed66d04671ee82&oe=5FDC80E7

Seems logical.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement