Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

reporters shouting at kayleigh at the white house presser. gloves are off. "do you understand the law" "liar" "when are you going to concede"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

I'm gonna enjoy watching trump spend the rest of his life trying to stay out of jail:D

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 83,539 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Tucker Carlson is starting to wake up a bit

https://twitter.com/AlxThomp/status/1329602250331860993?s=20

It's alright lads Trump and Biden have made amends and have celebrated with a jig.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Georgia certifies Biden as the winner of the state’s presidential vote.

Twitter rant incoming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Giuliani's son, who was at the weird flopsweat hairdye circus wiithout a mask yesterday, has tested positive for Covid.

From his wiki:

"In 2008, Giuliani was cut from the (golf) team and sued the university, claiming, "his golf coach manufactured accusations against him to justify kicking him off the team to whittle the squad." The lawsuit was dismissed."

The apple didn't fall too far from the tree in the Giuliani garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

The_Brood wrote: »
    I'm starting to think things really aren't going to turn out well for the Americans, and the consequences could be very destabilizing for Europe too.

Trump is throwing the kitchen sink at overturning the election results, and in the unlikely event that he succeeds - I really don't think the Democrats will be content with just widespread protests. I just don't see them going on with it. I think they might try to physically take Trump down, which will prompt a police crackdown, and very high level of violence...would it lead to actual organised civil war? For sure Biden will not lead it, but perhaps some of the hardened leftists? I don't see them calling for actual violence...maybe...but the alternative of accepting 4 more years of Trump does not seem plausible either.

On the other hand if the process brushes Trump aside and Biden is confirmed...he will obviously forever keep claiming the election was stolen from him, but more importantly I don't think he will actually leave the White House. At this point he has gone so far I don't see him giving it up without physical intervention. And then the few but violent Trump crazies will riot/attack to protect him...could it get organized? Would Trump lead an actual civil war?

99.9% certainty if this situation was developing in a third world country it would have already led to an actual civil war.

Let's see the proud boys try to deal with the secret service snipers. I'd pay to watch that.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭jamule

Winters due in the next few weeks in DC, golf courses will close, the great orange will fly south to maraloco and won't be coming back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭nigeldaniel

I would worry about Trump inviting some of his hardcore support bases on to the white house lawn in the new year just to cause maximum trouble before leaving in howls of protest.

Dan.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,037 ✭✭✭✭briany

eeepaulo wrote: »

Let's see the proud boys try to deal with the secret service snipers. I'd pay to watch that.

Proud Boys can be easily lured into vulnerable situations with bait such as meat smoking kits, fight club DVDs and Jordan Peterson books.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Firstly, I would suggest that this unfortunate man has mental health difficulties. From a political perspective his, and many others, attitude towards the GOP is good news. The more Trump supporters turn against GOP politicians, the more the Republican party is divided.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,454 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

briany wrote: »
    Proud Boys can be easily lured into vulnerable situations with bait such as meat smoking kits, fight club DVDs and Jordan Peterson books.

Oi, as a lily-liveried pinko chef liberal, I take umbrage at the meat smoking kit

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

duploelabs wrote: »
    Oi, as a lily-liveried pinko chef liberal, I take umbrage at the meat smoking kit

Is you one of them there snowflakes?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,454 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Is you one of them there snowflakes?

Step into my kitchen and we'll see who's the snowflake

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Loving this latest video, Trump constantly boasting about how much he won the electoral college votes against Clinton.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

namloc1980 wrote: »
    I genuinely am baffled by the adulation that the Trump fans have for Trump. They cheer on every destructive thing he does and says even now up to the point where he is actively trying to undermine the democratic process and trying to literally steal the election.

The man has no positive qualities that you'd expect to see in a leader. In fact if you thought of all the bad leadership qualities Trump would tick the box on them all: no integrity, self-centered, poor communicator, no vision for the future, surrounds themselves with yes-men etc.

What do people see in him? It's bonkers.

I would like this twice if it allowed me, but it's pointless even trying to understand it at this stage. I am genuinely curious how any sane individual can look at Trump and see a "strong leader that sticks it to the snowflake cucks".

He is one of the most inherently insecure individuals I think I've ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

duploelabs wrote: »
    Step into my kitchen and we'll see who's the snowflake

476188605060a019d1d7d7738a8ef0ef.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

weisses wrote: »

Trumps looking well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,813 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

weisses wrote: »

Stupid sexy flanders

• Registered Users Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Well done WWN, Well done :D

https://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2020/11/18/officials-to-move-trump-to-fake-white-house-where-theyll-pretend-hes-still-president/
    WITH the paint still drying on the sound stage of the carefully constructed mock up of the West Wing of the White House, administration officials are all set to move outgoing president Donald Trump into a fake White House where it hopes it can maintain the illusion of him winning the election can be kept up for the next 4 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Dillonb3

Another delusional press conference from Trump. No sign of him conceding and claiming Pharma companies are against him

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1329875632101134338

• Registered Users Posts: 14,037 ✭✭✭✭briany

If Trump supporters are not already claiming that the courts are crooked, I'm sure they will be doing so soon.

That'll be funny to watch when a big Trumper goes up in court on some charge, gets convicted and then starts mouthing off about how they don't recognise the jurisdiction of the court. Yelling about it even as the van door closes to cart them off to the penitentiary.

Gemma said outside the four courts today her next investigation will be to expose the corruption at the heart of the US presidential election.

There is hope for Trump yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭valoren

To Everyone who has never had to interact with someone with Narcissistic Personality Disorder,

Now you all know what it's like. For anyone who has, this is utterly relatable.

Georgia Secretary of State will be announcing the certifying of the vote in 15 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

Geraldo Rivera wants to name a Covid vaccine after Trump :rolleyes:

'Have you gotten your Trump yet?" That sounds like an STD, not a vaccine!

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1329778349275832321

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

so...whats the story?

law suits up the wazoo it seems. most seem to have been dismissed. the sooner this **** is sorted the better.

The certification of results reported by the state’s 159 counties followed a meticulous hand count of the 5 million ballots cast in the race. The hand tally stemmed from an audit required by a new state law and wasn’t in response to any suspected problems with the state’s results or an official recount request. The audit was meant to confirm that the voting machines correctly tabulated the votes.

Now that the results are certified, Trump’s campaign will have two business days to request a recount since the margin is within 0.5%.

Biden leading by a margin of 12,670 votes or 0.25%.

presume another recount will be be done?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement