Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭Christy42

so...whats the story?

law suits up the wazoo it seems. most seem to have been dismissed. the sooner this **** is sorted the better.

The certification of results reported by the state’s 159 counties followed a meticulous hand count of the 5 million ballots cast in the race. The hand tally stemmed from an audit required by a new state law and wasn’t in response to any suspected problems with the state’s results or an official recount request. The audit was meant to confirm that the voting machines correctly tabulated the votes.

Now that the results are certified, Trump’s campaign will have two business days to request a recount since the margin is within 0.5%.

Biden leading by a margin of 12,670 votes or 0.25%.

presume another recount will be be done?

They have to pay for it though so that will be a bigger decision. Easier to just complain about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭trashcan

The Trumpman Show . Would probably get good ratings, so Donnie would be happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Donald Trump Jr. has tested positive for coronavirus.

Still negative for a brain.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

• Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

White powder all over the place.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Admin Can people please not quote the rereg - makes it take a lot longer to get rid of their nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

thats a bit crass

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭joseywhales

Geraldo Rivera wants to name a Covid vaccine after Trump :rolleyes:

'Have you gotten your Trump yet?" That sounds like an STD, not a vaccine!

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1329778349275832321

Your laughing now but I'd say there is a 50% chance we'll see a trump branded placebo

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

thats a bit crass

Donald Trump Jr. in October 2020:

These people are truly morons. I went through the CDC data cause I kept hearing about new infections. But I was like, 'Why aren’t they talking about deaths?' Oh, oh, because the number is almost nothing"

• Registered Users Posts: 19,813 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Your laughing now but I'd say there is a 50% chance we'll see a trump branded placebo

His whole presidency was a placebo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

everlast75 wrote: »
    His whole presidency was a placebo

Placebo: a harmless pill, medicine, or procedure prescribed more for the psychological benefit to the patient than for any physiological effect.

In no way has the effect on people been a placebo.

thats a bit crass
    Donald Trump Jr. in October 2020:

These people are truly morons. I went through the CDC data cause I kept hearing about new infections. But I was like, 'Why aren’t they talking about deaths?' Oh, oh, because the number is almost nothing"

celebrating the fact that someone got this is crass.

is it not?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

is it not?

Not when it's someone who has been as openly dismissive of it as a disease as he has, or as flagrantly dismissive of the public health guidelines it isn't.

Sleep with dogs, you get fleas.

Placebo: a harmless pill, medicine, or procedure prescribed more for the psychological benefit to the patient than for any physiological effect.

I was thinking more along the lines of him being a fake cure to the perceived wrongs suffered by white america

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

is it not?

Not someone who very deliberately misleads idiots for personal gain. Not really.

Cheering about him dying of it might be considered crass, but when the inevitable Trumpist mass shooting happens you probably wouldn't feel bad about it anymore.

These violent delights have violent ends.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

is it not?

Dismissing the fact that 250,000 Americans have died from Covid-19 is infinitely more crass.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

I'm shocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Dismissing the fact that 250,000 Americans have died from Covid-19 is infinitely more crass.

Going up by circa 2,000 daily now.

Imagine catching a hoax??

Loser.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

This is a tad rank but really I am not surprised at all with Rudy

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSqK9yxW/

• Advertisement

It gave some grifters and other sh1tehawks a bit of a boost and made a few delusional souls think he was working in their best interests while doing the exact opposite.

Not when it's someone who has been as openly dismissive of it as a disease as he has, or as flagrantly dismissive of the public health guidelines it isn't.

Sleep with dogs, you get fleas.

roughly 870 people per million of population have desmied, 10th in the world per capita.

how much of the worlds travel go via the US?

if you allow for that fact, what happens the stats?

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭SnazzyPig

roughly 870 people per million of population have desmied, 10th in the world per capita.

how much of the worlds travel go via the US?

if you allow for that fact, what happens the stats?

Stats are facts.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,037 ✭✭✭✭briany

I see Jim Corr is fully on board the fraud train. I'm not surprised by that at all, but it's far and away the most bogus of his pet causes and totally undermines the very minute, little credibility he has.

SnazzyPig wrote: »
    Stats are facts.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

those are the numbers (per that website, granted!).

well they really are in fairness. do you trust the numbers from all countries?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

briany wrote: »
    I see Jim Corr is fully on board the fraud train. I'm not surprised by that at all, but it's far and away the most bogus of his pet causes and totally undermines the very minute, little credibility he has.

The guy has always had zero credibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,539 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

This video essay is hilarious.

9 minutes in and so far his "Pathways to Victory" essentially hinge on standing in front of a judge and screaming incredulity that absentee ballots weren't tabulated by midnight on election day. Then he started to completely meander into murders in cities and liberal attorney generals before suddenly transiting to I **** you not some unrelated sponsored bit about identify theft protection.

Can't wait to hear the rest!

• Registered Users Posts: 82,865 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Don Jr getting the virus makes them look like complete idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Zak Flaps

wes wrote: »
    There is no way they will get the rest of the world to agree with that. Trumps name pissess off half of America and he hated in most rest of the world.

Honestly, Trump needs to go to prison. Justice needs to be served so the US can move on.

There's no place I'd rather see him.
    But I don't think he'll end up there.
    I imagine that it would be very embarrassing for the country if an ex-president was sent to jail.
    Not that it's not embarrassing now!

• Advertisement

what about this POV?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement