Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

There is something seriously weird that the anti PC brigade are now all PC, thinking they have the moral high with regards people poking fun and laughing at the trump's or anyone in their sphere for catching covid-19 when they've down played, lied about the virus..

Can we take out the red hat wearers, maybe the numbers won't be so bad?
    Thats all they have left.

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

All of your posts seem to be efforts to be judgmental of everyone else. It's a bit dull and predictable at this stage. Particularly since we regularly respond to your posts and you tend to ignore the answers...

I can understand the celebration of the irony. Trump jr does not give one **** about those who lost their lives or got sick due to covid.

But I cant get behind some posters celebrating the fact that he caught covid himself. Just comes across as wrong imo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

eagle eye wrote: »
    Celebrating anybody contracting the Coronavirus sounds like something Trump and his cohorts would do.
    I hope you guys doing that are Trump haters and don't call yourselves Democrat supporters.

I'm not celebrating.
    I find it amusing because he said this.

On COVID-19 death count
    "Well, why aren't they talking about deaths? Oh, oh, because the number is almost nothing. Because we've gotten control of this, and we understand how it works."
    —Donald Trump, Jr., October 29, 2020

• Registered Users Posts: 38,582 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

VinLieger wrote:
    Theres a difference in celebrating the irony of him catching it and actually celebrating him catching it, imo the vast majority are doing the former not the latter.
    That's a cop out and I don'tt accept it.

But I cant get behind some posters celebrating the fact that he caught covid himself. Just comes across as wrong imo
    This. If you are that type of person you need to look hard at yourself because you are just like Trump.

• Advertisement

This. If you are that type of person you need to look hard at yourself because you are just like Trump.

Were you not pushing Biden having dementia for months?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,813 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Of course we are lol

It is called "Schadenfreude"

Ffs - you swear people who don't like trump have to be ****ing saints

everlast75 wrote: »
    Of course we are lol

It is called "Schadenfreude"

"Schadenfreude is the experience of pleasure, joy, or self-satisfaction that comes from learning of or witnessing the troubles, failures, or humiliation of another. Schadenfreude is a complex emotion where, rather than feeling sympathy, one takes pleasure from watching someone's misfortune"

Yes that's it alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Indeed he was.
    eagle eye wrote:
    He won't beat Trump because there is no way swing voters are supporting somebody in the early throws if dementia.

everlast75 wrote:

I'm not saying that. There's different groups out there.
    It's not normal to hate, it's not normal to take delight in other people suffering.

Your attitude is similar to despicable people like Trump and his cronies, like those hate groups.

• Advertisement

I was concerned about it. My concerns went away after the first Presidential debate.

Boggles wrote:
    Indeed he was.
    Good man Boggles. Can you now go find all the posts where I said I was satisfied he didn't have dementia?

I was concerned about it. My concerns went away after the first Presidential debate.

Well I guess...If you are that type of person you need to look hard at yourself because you are just like Trump.

Good man Boggles. Can you now go find all the posts where I said I was satisfied he didn't have dementia?

No.

Well I guess...If you are that type of person you need to look hard at yourself because you are just like Trump.

How would me having concerns, legitimate ones, over his health make me like Trump.
    Find the post where I tagged Biden with a nickname. You won't find one.
    Find the post where I said I was anything but a Democrat supporter.
    I wanted a better candidate.
    I've since admitted that I underestimated Biden, that was after the speech where he talked about working for all Americans and not just those who voted for him, a great speech.
    You see I'm not afraid to admit that my suspicions were incorrect. Humans are not machines, we are not always right.

Boggles wrote:
    No.

You are a hypocrite then.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,174 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

That's a cop out and I don'tt accept it.

Good for you, i enjoy delicious irony and seeing people learn that karma is a raging bitch

VinLieger wrote:
    Good for you, i enjoy delicious irony and seeing people learn that karma is a raging bitch
    You are truly a horrible person then, just like Trump.

How would me having concerns, legitimate ones, over his health make me like Trump.
    Find the post where I tagged Biden with a nickname. You won't find one.
    Find the post where I said I was anything but a Democrat supporter.
    I wanted a better candidate.
    I've since admitted that I underestimated Biden, that was after the speech where he talked about working for all Americans and not just those who voted for him, a great speech.
    You see I'm not afraid to admit that my suspicions were incorrect. Humans are not machines, we are not always right.

You literally said he had dementia, when he didn't.
    That's not having a concern, that's pushing false information, like Trump.

I'll leave it at that.

Don't worry guys it's ok to suggest that someone has a mental illness as long as you backtrack down the road.

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

At what stage do you actually call this for what it is....an attempted coup?

He brought the election officials to the WH in an effort to get them to not honor the vote and certify the results. That in my opinion, is above and beyond bringing cases before the courts.

I really hope he doesn't get a pardon when it comes down to it. I hope he spends the rest of his life fighting litigation.

Delighted that Trump Jnr got the virus. Nobody to blame but himself and dear old Dad. I have zero sympathy for him and if anybody thinks I'm a bad person for being glad he got it well I guess I'll just have to live with it.

You literally said he had dementia, when he didn't. That's not having a concern, that's pushing false information, like Trump.
    I never said he had it, I said that his actions made it appear like he may have.
    The debate with Corey Booker put it over the top for me to a position where I had serious concerns.
    They've been allayed since. The first debate with Trump ended any concerns I had and I stated that at the time.
    He's actually a better candidate then I thought too and I've admitted that as well.
    I also backed him to win the election and posted my bets on one of these threads.

Will the incoming Joe Biden administration keep the newly placed pharmaceutical drug price legislation announced by Trump yesterday?

What do people think?

I never said he had it, I said that his actions made it appear like he may have.
    He won't beat Trump because there is no way swing voters are supporting somebody in the early throws if dementia.

:confused:

Will the incoming Joe Biden administration keep the newly placed pharmaceutical drug price legislation announced by Trump yesterday?

I'd imagine they'll study it closely and see if they can make drug prices even more affordable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

What do people think?

I think instead of pushing new legislation after he has lost the election trump should concentrate on the smooth transition to the incoming President-Elect Biden's adminstration.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,454 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Oh you're back at this, I'm still waiting on proof that I'm a misogynist from you in my past posts

I'd imagine they'll study it closely and see if they can make drug prices even more affordable.

The Democrats have already condemned it. As have the pharmaceutical industry who have mentioned legal threats.

I would have thought it was a good thing tbh. Musnt be

What do people think?

That's completely legit, in a press conference where he blamed pharmaceutical companies for costing him the election he then tries to ram in legislation that would undercut their pricing.

:pac:

Biden being an adult and not using the office of the president purely for revenge, will try and work with congress and introduce something.

Pelosi has been touting it for years.

• Advertisement

What do people think?

Perhaps, but priorities are

Controlling the pandemic.
    Fixing the economy.
    Reversing the damage to the environment caused by Trump.
    Repairing the reputation of the USA.

Basically
    Fixing all the problems caused by Trump.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement