Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

Kayleigh McEnany being called by reporters. All these people face investigation by the Department of Justice when this is over. They have destroyed their credibility for Donald Trump.

https://twitter.com/joelockhart/status/1324885750018695168

her......emails?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,781 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Biden now leads by 27k in Pennsylvania. Knocking on the 34k.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,703 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

GOP County Clerk in Michigan has a few words for GOP Chair

https://twitter.com/TLBsStory/status/1324869714632437764?s=20

Biden now leads by 27k in Pennsylvania. Knocking on the 34k.

But it's still way too early to call.......

But it's still way too early to call.......

It will be called by the Press Association at a 34k - 35k lead. That's outside the .5% recount limit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Overheal wrote: »
    GOP County Clerk in Michigan has a few words for GOP Chair

https://twitter.com/TLBsStory/status/1324869714632437764?s=20

Has there been a clerical error for Trump yet, or is it simply the case that nobody is looking I wonder? Seems to be a few glitches and errors only gone one way so far. A commissioner got elected after he thought he lost because of one as well.

123376267_3598114456901206_7019810146047491300_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=4FkvrFdLhYQAX86olQC&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.xx&oh=66436d8929209b5eed4148666cbbd280&oe=5FCBDD4D
    Has there been a clerical error for Trump yet, or is it simply the case that nobody is looking I wonder? Seems to be a few glitches and errors only gone one way so far. A commissioner got elected after he thought he lost because of one as well.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=576

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Harsh, harsh but fair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Whoever the hell goes to the trouble of making those stupid things has too much time on their hands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭Morathi

AllForIt wrote: »
    Whoever the hell goes to the trouble of making those stupid things has too much time on their hands.

What? Jokes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭Christy42

No one would report them. They get fixed as they are found and the Biden team doesn't feel the need to put every tiny error online. Many have also not been errors at all but of course they have been spread around the world before they can be corrected.

Batch of military ballots just announced in PA went 4 to 1 to Biden! I guess "suckers and losers" doesn't go down too well with them.

Interesting for the race in Georgia too.

AllForIt wrote: »

We've all been sitting around for a week staring at this...

Besides, a meme generator could make that in about 3 minutes.

Batch of military ballots just announced in PA went 4 to 1 to Biden! I guess "suckers and losers" doesn't go down too well with them.

Interesting for the race in Georgia too.

Georgia is already going to a recount, I would stop fretting with Georgia.

In fact if you're Irish go to bed. Nothing is happening imminently. Biden will speak but at this rate its very fluid if that will be in half an hour or 2+ hours.

The networks call a state by a forward "Projection", which fits EXACTLY with the situation we have now in Pennsylvania.

We can Project from the data that Biden will win Pensylvania.

Saying different is just waffle and excuses.

A projection is not 'let's wait and see if its 100% certain.
    It's a projection forward of the present data.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

This is so zzz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

In fact if you're Irish go to bed. Nothing is happening imminently. Biden will speak but at this rate its very fluid if that will be in half an hour or 2+ hours.

giphy.gif

It could be called tonight if we get a decent vote batch from Philly which are expected soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Kornacki seems to be trying to plead with his own decision desk to call it :D

https://mobile.twitter.com/DJKoessler/status/1324908491539099648

Call it

tenor.gif?itemid=8631973

• Advertisement

"Biden’s motorcade is en route to the Chase Center in Wilmington, where he is expected to speak shortly." - NYT

No change recently to the numbers in any meaningful way. Lead is still 27k in PA. Needs to hit +0.5% lead to avoid recount.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 23,658 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Following on from a request in the Feedback thread, Post #1 of this thread has been updated with a threadban list. There are some posters currently posting in this thread that have been previously threadbanned.

Speak to a mod if you wish to post in the thread again - do not post if you are on the threadban list

Biden now almost 29k lead in PA.

A call must be imminent. That 0.5% margin.

Biden delayed until 04:30 our time

This is getting surreal:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlxThomp/status/1324915122557636609

Sure ABC’s decision desk appreciates this.

@GStephanopoulos
    "When you get a call or text from your friends, you tell them it's over?"

@NateSilver538
    : "At this point, yeah."

*panel goes why are we still here?*

He speaks.

"Election officials in both Philadelphia and Allegheny County (Pittsburgh) have stopped counting for the night and will resume Saturday morning." - NYT

Goodnight everyone!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e477tmfk4eqi484mz90lmuxmdmjd8fijaqcr5pr910k&rid=giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,667 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Very Presidential speech from Biden, it hit all the right notes.

The US is in much better shape right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Scot_in_Dublin

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Very Presidential speech from Biden, it hit all the right notes.

The US is in much better shape right now.

Yeah, that was a breath of fresh air to be honest. Noting that there are differences and he will work with the folks who voted against him. ABC anchor said it was the most presidential speech they had seen in 4 years. Not far off to be fair.

• Advertisement

Tipping to bed, but first I'm just going to enjoy my favourite two videos of this election cycle one last time; Atlanta strippers on why downballot voting is important, and the greatest tourist advertisement for the city of Philadelphia I've ever seen.

Get Your Booty To The Poll:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTlv2gfrINM

"World: “we’re counting on you Philadelphia”

Philadelphia:"
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Philliesfreak/status/1323721243233800193

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement