Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Is the idea just to keep pretending Russia's interference in the last election isn't a documented fact until we all get tired of reminding you it is?

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cyber/russian-interference-in-2016-u-s-elections

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Is the idea just to keep pretending Russia's interference in the last election isn't a documented fact until we all get tired of reminding you it is?

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cyber/russian-interference-in-2016-u-s-elections

The fact near 70 million people wanted Trump to remain, is conclusive proof the democrat side argument was false. The support for Trump had in 2016 actually grew in 2020. There literally no evidence here the Russians helped Trump win in 2016. It was a useful tool to have discard Trump win over Hilary.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭What.Now

miss.paula wrote: »
    2016, DEMs, the Russians rigged the election
    2020 DEMs, the election is impossible to be rigged
    I hope Trump wins just to piss of these sanctimonious pricks

You think so little of democracy that you want somebody to win just to piss off the other side, you need to revisit your mindset.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,226 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

Russia, Russia, Russia, so big and strong, so powerful, yet lost the cold war!
    USA the home of silicone valley and the creators of all the computer OS , the best of the best computer programmers, but Russia bested them?
    Russia that installed Trump in 2016 but let Biden win in 2020?
    The anti Russia folk are delusional, way out there

The Cold War was 30 years ago. What does that have to do with now?
    Why says the US have the best programmers and cyber security?

The Russian collusion is documented fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,582 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Where do these guys keep appearing from? It's like Trump or Russia, or both, have massive troll farms working on this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,226 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

Do you really think Russia gives a hoot about boards.ie ? a mickey mouse irish website

Bots cost zero money and are everywhere. Even paid trolls cost pennies.

Look at the comments section of TheJournal, definitely overrun with bots posting the same copy/paste within seconds that a story is posted.

The fact near 70 million people wanted Trump to remain, is conclusive proof the democrat side argument was false. The support for Trump had in 2016 actually grew in 2020. There literally no evidence here the Russians helped Trump win in 2016. It was a useful tool to have discard Trump win over Hilary.

There are contact details in that link, if you'd like to let the FBI know they're imagining things.

Padre_Pio wrote: »
    The Cold War was 30 years ago. What does that have to do with now?
    Why says the US have the best programmers and cyber security?

The Russian collusion is documented fact.

The US intelligence community convinced these people too WikiLeaks was run by the GRU. I remember some of the early debates.. The got many people convinced US war crimes exposed by the GRU are not really crimes. It's Russian disinformation, don't believe it- MSBC nonsense.. These people believe the CIA and FBI don't lie and they uphold the law. Anyone who looked at the CIA history knows this agency not beholden to congress or the American people. They can refuse to reveal information if they like. Russian collusion story nonsense, fact is CIA active in Russian elections in a more proactive way. How many Americans were influenced by a Russian bot twitter account? It's a mass lie campaign for the gullible sheep in society.

Muller team spend millions investigating Trump and found no evidence Trump worked on behave of Putin. Not a single document, file or video was found supporting the collusion case again Trump. The narrative still remains today.

miss.paula wrote:
    Do you really think Russia gives a hoot about boards.ie ? a mickey mouse irish website

I wouldn't have thought so but when somebody comes on talking about election fraud when both Democrats and Republicans, and every court, are saying it didn't happen then I get suspicious because I don't believe anybody with even a miniscule of a intelligence would believe it's true.

Well this page took a decidedly mental turn. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,706 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

First bit in bold, it might be, but for the near 80 million people who voted for the Democrat side argument.

As for the literally being no evidence the Russians helped Trump win bit.
    No evidence, apart from 215 indictments handed out to 34 individuals associated with such activities.

And you have a bad case of TDS and would rather see Biden elected with blatant fraud, that to me is insane, if this election can be stolen, why believe any from here on out?
    They could have a referendum on anything and steal the vote

Some evidence please miss.paula.

Also, TDS is more correctly applied to the people watching this clown in office for the last 4 years and trying to defend him and wish that he was going to be there for 4 more.

As for the literally being no evidence the Russians helped Trump win bit.
    No evidence, apart from 215 indictments handed out to 34 individuals associated with such activities.

None of the Americans involved had indictments for election rigging, as far as i can tell. They were cases centered around foreign deals and money laundering. Indicting faceless Russians is a PR event for the public. Nobody knows if these Russians really did anything here to influence the election in 2016. You have to trust the CIA networks in foreign countries are telling the honest truth?

miss.paula wrote:
    More votes cast than registered voters some areas as high as 350% Voter turn out upward of 99% in some areas 130k vote in a row all counted for Biden Higher voter rates for Biden in some areas, even higher than Mugabe or S.Hussein, right up there with glorious leader Kim Jong Un , 99.9 of votes for Biden! If the Dems get away with this, kiss Democracy goodbye, no future election or referendum will be legit, think about that for a minute!
    Back up your claims or go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,300 ✭✭✭✭jm08

More votes cast than registered voters some areas as high as 350%: Think that might have been where the Trumpters wrongly compared the Missouri (pop. approx 6 million) vote to the Michigan Pop approx. 10 million.
    Voter turn out upward of 99% in some areas: The high vote turnout is probably down to first of all down to the Dems getting people registered and pushing the postal vote.
    130k vote in a row all counted for Biden: Postal votes (which were pushed by the Dems)

Higher voter rates for Biden in some areas, even higher than Mugabe or S.Hussein, right up there with glorious leader Kim Jong Un , 99.9 of votes for Biden!: Have you examples/links to what these are?
    If the Dems get away with this, kiss Democracy goodbye, no future election or referendum will be legit, think about that for a minute!: It seems the US electoral system is very robust. There was a documentary on about how it worked recently and it really is very impressive how everything was crosschecked. Simply amazing if there were any queries over a vote (such as hand writing not matching), they contacted the voter and asked them to come down to verify it, they simply didn't throw them out. The system isn't great though and needs to be reformed.

More votes cast than registered voters some areas as high as 350%
    Voter turn out upward of 99% in some areas
    130k vote in a row all counted for Biden
    Higher voter rates for Biden in some areas, even higher than Mugabe or S.Hussein, right up there with glorious leader Kim Jong Un , 99.9 of votes for Biden!
    If the Dems get away with this, kiss Democracy goodbye, no future election or referendum will be legit, think about that for a minute!

Unsure about those stats you gave. If that was the case there be available charts right now to look at showing these obvious errors within the data.
    99 percent voter turnout?- in what area you need to be specific?

The problem with this argument is new people joined in and voted for the first time in 2020 by mail in and absentee ballots. There legitimate votes. Covid 19 was a springboard event Biden needed to help him win. here. Millions of votes got mailed in ahead of the election and when counted Biden edged ahead. Trump lawyers hasn't shown the hundreds of thousands votes are illegal? I have seen small type evidence of mail in vote tampering, but there would have to be an hundreds of thousands of fake ballots in swing states here to change the election! While it's possible, that would mean the staff counting the ballots are involved in it, and operation like that is well organised. Trump team finds actual evidence then it can be considered, but right now, the Biden team won fair and square.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

the higher % voter turnout is due to specific groups comparing the the voter register from 2016 or 2018 with the number of voters in 2020. (people turn 18 or move, population numbers change drastically over 2 - 4 years, especially in cities)

Or in the case of one unfortunate example, someone comparing the population of Georgia the country with the number of people who voted in Georgia the state.

it be funny if they were not so persistent on repeating the same lies and mistakes.

miss.paula wrote:
    All i can see here is willful ignorance of the voter fraud that has occurred. Follow the money as they say, if Biden was the winner why have the Bookies not closed the book on a Trump win?
    So now it's massive voter fraud and you are elsewhere claiming we shouldn't worry about covid-19.
    Lol.

All i can see here is willful ignorance of the voter fraud that has occurred.
    Follow the money as they say, if Biden was the winner why have the Bookies not closed the book on a Trump win?

You spent a Saturday night reregging just to wheel out stuff you got dunked on for pages and pages already?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Follow the money as they say, if Biden was the winner why have the Bookies not closed the book on a Trump win?

You answered that yourself.

Follow the money

plenty of money to be made on people making silly bets out of willful ignorance of the results that they will obviously never have to pay out.

• Advertisement

Tucker Carlson's viewers call him a 'traitor' for slamming Trump's election fraud lawyer Sidney Powell after he demanded she produce a 'single piece of evidence' that 8M votes were stolen from the president
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8973413/Tucker-Carlsons-viewers-criticize-slamming-Trumps-election-fraud-lawyer-Sidney-Powell.html

Trump lawyer just straight lying and being called on it by Tucker Carlson, well then things are not looking good for Trump. More time passes after the election the less chance, find actual evidence of wrongdoing. Criminals tend to clean up
    any wrongdoing fast and not saying that occurred here just musing..

My point here is even Fox News is not believing Trump position, so the narrative their pushing here is dangerous. Find the evidence or shut up!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,077 ✭✭✭joeguevara

Because it is guaranteed money from the bets that are already placed as the bookies know the betters can't win. Its also a second stream of revenue for the people who have been massively misinformed and with that bet on Trump with the bookies knowing its a guaranteed loser for the better I. E revenue for them.

Another reason is free publicity in major. Worldwide and nationwide media outlets. If it was closed they wouldn't get publicity.

Another reason, is if there was even the slightest miniscule atom sized possibility that Trump could win, they would not pay out on any Biden winners as they are not entitled to that money back and would be a double loss. Just to note the vat majority of odds makers have paid out on Biden, a fact, yes a fact, appears to be at best unknown to the post, at middle didn't understand the relevance and at worst said something knowing the other is true. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.racingpost.com/sport/us-presidential-election-2020-bookmakers-pay-out-on-biden-as-winner/458470/amp

In conclusion, if your whole thesis is based on the.badus not closing the book on a Trump win then its much easier to prove the fraud as all that is required is show open odds.

It mightnt have appeared important to you but your lack of kwledge of gambling, open books and risk makes it difficult for you to see that what you think it means is the opposite.

Finally if it was widespread voterfraud then a new election would likely to be called as difficult to absolutely to link it to Biden. All votes either transfer (see paid out Biden) therefore odds makes little difference.

Is the evidence that you are relying upon in all your posts for vote fraud the open odds. If so then you may require different evidence. If you. Have any, (. Other than the absolute zero by Trump so far).

What did you do to pull the Saturday night shift in trying to regurgitate this nonsense?

Maybe you have seen the evidence nobody else has seen (including Trumps legal team) which shows the voter fraud that has occurred.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Zak Flaps

It's all over folks.
    OANN reports that Trump won 410 - 128.

Mods, i think it's safe to say you can close this thread now!

in1DzNdl.jpg

USA .... USA .... USA .... USA !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,576 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Zak Flaps wrote:
    It's all over folks. OANN reports that Trump won 410 - 128.

So another 4 years of nonsense from himself, ffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,077 ✭✭✭joeguevara

Can anyone help me because it's got to the stage no one can tell with anything.

Are the two posts above mine one quoting a oann report giving trump vicprt, And another that we are going to get 4 years of trump, sarcasm.

Not going to bother showinf why its fake and baseless but will link the fact check that showz it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3767048001

• Registered Users Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

joeguevara wrote: »
    Can anyone help me because it's got to the stage no one can tell with anything.

Are the two posts above mine one quoting a oann report giving trump vicprt, And another that we are going to get 4 years of trump, sarcasm.

Not going to bother showinf why its fake and baseless but will link the fact check that showz it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3767048001

It’s sarcasm

• Registered Users Posts: 19,813 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Trump is getting yet another recount in Georgia because the last recount margin was less than 0.5%, how many times can he do this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,576 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Trump is getting yet another recount in Georgia because the last recount margin was less than 0.5%, how many times can he do this?

until they give in, and allow him back into the big white house for ice cream

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement