Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭valoren

miss.paula wrote: »
    And you have a bad case of TDS and would rather see Biden elected with blatant fraud, that to me is insane, if this election can be stolen, why believe any from here on out?
    They could have a referendum on anything and steal the vote

Blatant fraud? Get onto Giuliani with the details so.

The delights of post-truth politics. Whatever I believe, regardless of facts and evidence, is the truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,813 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

valoren wrote: »
    Blatant fraud? Get onto Giuliani with the details so.

The delights of post-truth politics. Whatever I believe, regardless of facts and evidence, is the truth.

Is almost as if the tweet you quoted was out of the mouth of kelli-ann Conway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

Well this page took a decidedly mental turn. :confused:

Especially when it gets turned by an account a couple of hours old

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

If you believe CNN

Rudy is that you? Is this Rudy’s drag name I wonder.
    Maybe we can all replace any reference of Rudy Giuliani with Miss Paula.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,656 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

All i can see here is willful ignorance of the voter fraud that has occurred.
    Follow the money as they say, if Biden was the winner why have the Bookies not closed the book on a Trump win?

Ah now we recognise the rereg!!!.

Its so easy when you use the same lies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

False.
    Trump will do everything within the law to disqualify any and all "non-legal ballots", There is no way to disqualify legal ballots, That is BS. What Trumps legal team are doing is finding irregularities, Ballots that were missing important information like date, signature and so on that would normally disqualify them but it seems that they might have been counted.
    Maybe you didn't see the question, but I asked you on the day that Trump put pressure on electors not to certify the result in Detroit if you had seen anything to change your mind on the above.

Today Trump's legal team tried to invalidate every single vote in Pennsylvania. Thankfully the Republican judge threw out the case in no uncertain terms, but do you stand by the above? Do you still believe this is simply about making sure that this is only about disqualifying "non-legal ballots"?

Quote from the Judge on the case:
    “At bottom, you’re asking this court to invalidate some 6.8 million votes thereby disenfranchising every single voter in the commonwealth,” Brann said. “Can you tell me how this result could possibly be justified?”

https://www.inquirer.com/news/trump-pennsylvania-lawsuit-election-results-rudy-giuliani-hearing-case-williamsport-20201117.html

• Registered Users Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

More votes cast than registered voters some areas as high as 350%
    Voter turn out upward of 99% in some areas

This one is the funniest. It turns out that the idiot who made this claim (who is from Texas) was comparing the vote in the numbered districts of Michigan with the population of the numbered districts in Minnesota, presumably because they both begin with MI.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

This one is the funniest. It turns out that the idiot who made this claim (who is from Texas) was comparing the vote in the numbered districts of Michigan with the population of the numbered districts in Minnesota, presumably because they both begin with MI.

A lot more people will read the original "mistake" than will read the correction. It's very much a calculated tactic.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,454 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

It's gas logging on on a Sunday morning to read the trumpet karens have been at the sherry overnight

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

duploelabs wrote: »
    It's gas logging on on a Sunday morning to read the trumpet karens have been at the sherry overnight

The updated talking points were downloaded overnight. Amazingly the Trumpbots are still spouting on about conspiracies that have already been thrown out of court.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Follow the money as they say, if Biden was the winner why have the Bookies not closed the book on a Trump win?

"Follow the money"...you were doing so well until you let that slip and gave yourself away :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,037 ✭✭✭✭briany

To all those who put a bet on Trump, it's safe to say that if Trump were a racehorse, he'd probably be looking forward to a future as Tesco burger meat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Sparko

"Follow the money"...you were doing so well until you let that slip and gave yourself away :pac:

She keeps telling us to follow the money but won't tell us where it goes or what it proves..

Looks like a few of the pro Trump supporters have lost some serious money at the bookies betting on a Trump win. No wonder they are desperate for the result to be overturned....it all makes sense now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Looks like a few of the pro Trump supporters have lost some serious money at the bookies betting on a Trump win. No wonder they are desperate for the result to be overturned....it all makes sense now.

How much did they lose?
    Have the bookmakers paid out?

• Subscribers Posts: 41,656 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

How much did they lose?

Book makers don't pay out on losses

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

How much did they lose?

Yet again, a simple Google search can answer your questions

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.racingpost.com/sport/us-presidential-election-2020-bookmakers-pay-out-on-biden-as-winner/458470/amp
    with Betfred, William Hill and BoyleSports among those to cash out their Biden backers first.  Bet365 have also settled Biden as the winner, while Ladbrokes and Coral had been reserving judgement pending the legal disputes but declared they will settle Biden as the winner on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

If Trump supporters were capable of finding the answers to simple questions then Trump wouldn’t be nearly as popular as he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,812 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Wait, so paddy power rigged the election?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Ladbrokes and Bet365 paid out for me within a couple of days. I'm still waiting on betonline. Betfair haven't settled yet either, but they are an exchange so different rules.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Book makers don't pay out on losses

Paid out means all bets on a particular market are settled.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,813 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Follow the money as they say

Yes! Exactly!

So...

Where are Trump's tax returns?

Where are his bank account details?

Who are the guarantors on his loans?

Why did Trump plough millions into sinking businesses, such as his golf courses?

Was Trump aware of the payments out to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal?

Where did the money go from the inauguration?

Where did the money go from Trump's 2020 election?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,228 ✭✭✭threeball

This has aged so well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Sparko wrote: »
    She keeps telling us to follow the money but won't tell us where it goes or what it proves..

If you listen and follow the current arguments from the other side. Sidney Powell Trump lawyer, evidence is Affidavits (people saying they witnessed this fraud on the day) and they're also going after the Dominion voting systems record here.

There was an admittance Dominion voting machine switched 6,000 votes to Biden from Trump, but i believe that fault was acknowledged here. It does raise some genuine questions though how there machines switched votes from Trump to Biden on election day?

The Trump team would have to get their hands permanently on the computer logs and show hundreds of thousands of election booth votes switched from the Trump slot to Biden during the election.. If they looking to find proof, they leaving it late. The Dominion servers should be in the hands of FBI and other security cyber firms to see if there was potential hacking occurring on election day.

The argument is Trump lost because of late tally counting of mail in votes. With voting machines as far I know are not doing any last minute calculation of mail in ballots? The dominion voting machines could not have added mail votes to Biden tally? Unless i am completely mistaken here?

Trump's team is saying democratic supported election workers tampered with the mail in votes and hundreds of thousands of votes came in from people who are not alive? Witness statements are never enough to convince people alone,
    as they may be influenced to have that opinion. There'll will need to be videos, taped conversations here talking fraud, an obvious written record of fraud before the democrats change their minds. Trump team will have a long battle to convince the wider public they are telling the truth. Right now the evidence for wide spread fraud weak, but i open to evidence if came to light.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,174 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Seeing alot of stuff about the hardcore tumpists/qanon truthers calling for a boycott to the georgia runoffs.

Will be hilarious if true

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Awww TheDonald.win gave you a day pass to spread the holy word to the heathens and libs on boards.ie, that's cute!

34 lost court cases by Trump says it all really. Widespread voter fraud is a fantastical conspiracy theory designed to placate the ego of a man-baby, rile up the base and allow Trump and his associates to suck money out of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Inquitus wrote: »
    Awww TheDonald.win gave you a day pass to spread the holy word to the heathens and libs on boards.ie, that's cute!

Just had a look at the thedonald.win.

Some seriously deluded posters on there.
    They really believe every conspiracy theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Just had a look at the thedonald.win.

Some seriously deluded posters on there.
    They really believe every conspiracy theory.

Aye, they are totally off the wall www.the.donald.win guys and gals!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

namloc1980 wrote: »
    34 lost court cases by Trump says it all really. Widespread voter fraud is a fantastical conspiracy theory designed to placate the ego of a man-baby, rile up the base and allow Trump and his associates to suck money out of them.
    I'm just popping into this thread as I didn't think it would still be going now. As far as I'm aware only 1 of them was run by Trumps team, the rest were individuals or companies suing.
    I'd expect trumps plan is to get to the supreme court with three of the states and if he manages that he would most likely win, especially if he has access to the German servers. The same people that warned about the servers before Trumps legal team released it are saying he has these servers and they have produced what they need. (Just rumors at this point so could be a load of ****e). Dominion have supposedly closed down their office in Canada and wont attend for requests to defend their product. With them not doing this 2 states wont certify but I'm not sure he can get a 3rd.
    I'd say his chances of winning though are at most 20%.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement