Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Donald Trump is the greatest president the United States has ever had with the possible exception of Abraham Lincoln.

many will disagree. But he certainly was not the worst president, which many would agree with. He was no Ronald Raegan though, still the gold standard of US leadership and the only one to ever come close to having an electoral clean sweep. was 3000 votes shy of having every single electoral college vote in 84, thats some resounding seal of approval from the American people.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭valoren

Just got round to watching Fahrenheit 11/9. I think the National Emergency "Nazi's secretly perpetrating arson in the Reichstag as an excuse to oust opposition" analogy posited by Moore as a pretense to enabling emergency "powers" has turned out to be Trump's attempt at denigrating the election as rigged and seeking to go the Supreme Court route i.e. the Democrat party have committed treason yadda yadda, make me President for life. Thankfully the checks and balances will sink such plans however he has over 70 million subscribers and he has laid the groundwork for millions to align with normalised conspiracy theories, derision of a free press and anger towards the courts, the checks and balances designed to prohibit a sociopath like Trump from seizing autocratic powers.

He has also been seeking options on attacking Iran in some last desperate attempt to create chaos. The sooner he is gone back to Mar a Lago to spend the rest of his days in litigation and a financial mire the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

many will disagree. But he certainly was not the worst president, which many would agree with. He was no Ronald Raegan though, still the gold standard of US leadership and the only one to ever come close to having an electoral clean sweep. was 3000 votes shy of having every single electoral college vote in 84, thats some resounding seal of approval from the American people.

No, that would be FDR in 1936.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

If you listen and follow the current arguments from the other side. Sidney Powell Trump lawyer, evidence is Affidavits (people saying they witnessed this fraud on the day) and they're also going after the Dominion voting systems record here.

There was an admittance Dominion voting machine switched 6,000 votes to Biden from Trump, but i believe that fault was acknowledged here. It does raise some genuine questions though how there machines switched votes from Trump to Biden on election day?

The Trump team would have to get their hands permanently on the computer logs and show hundreds of thousands of election booth votes switched from the Trump slot to Biden during the election.. If they looking to find proof, they leaving it late. The Dominion servers should be in the hands of FBI and other security cyber firms to see if there was potential hacking occurring on election day.

The argument is Trump lost because of late tally counting of mail in votes. With voting machines as far I know are not doing any last minute calculation of mail in ballots? The dominion voting machines could not have added mail votes to Biden tally? Unless i am completely mistaken here?

Trump's team is saying democratic supported election workers tampered with the mail in votes and hundreds of thousands of votes came in from people who are not alive? Witness statements are never enough to convince people alone,
    as they may be influenced to have that opinion. There'll will need to be videos, taped conversations here talking fraud, an obvious written record of fraud before the democrats change their minds. Trump team will have a long battle to convince the wider public they are telling the truth. Right now the evidence for wide spread fraud weak, but i open to evidence if came to light.

I haven’t heard this. I did hear there was 6000 untallied votes found for Trump, but that was human error and not votes getting ‘switched’.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭briany

Donald Trump is the greatest president the United States has ever had with the possible exception of Abraham Lincoln.

He's the greatest president the U.S. has ever had with the exception of George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, John Quincy Adams, Andrew Jackson, Martin Van Buren, William Henry Harrison, John Tyler, James K. Polk, Zachary Taylor, Millard Fillmore, Franklin Pierce, James Buchanan, Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Johnson, Ulysses S. Grant, Rutherford B. Hayes, James Garfield, Chester A. Arthur, Grover Cleveland, Benjamin Harrison, William McKinley, Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Woodrow Wilson, Warren G. Harding, Calvin Coolidge, Herbert Hoover, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Harry S. Truman, Dwight D. Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy, Lyndon B. Johnson, Richard M. Nixon, Gerald R. Ford, James Carter, Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush, William J. Clinton, George W. Bush,
    and Barack Obama.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I haven’t heard this. I did hear there was 6000 untallied votes found for Trump, but that was human error and not votes getting ‘switched’.

It was human error as you say. There were no votes switched. the error was caught by the systems in place to catch human error. If anything it showed how robust the system is.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/11/20/fact-check-alleged-dominion-democrats-links-wrong-misleading/6248542002/

He is certainly the worst person to be president. and there have been some stinkers along the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭firemansam4

Yes I am also curious about this.

Who admitted this? And any links to where there is evidence of this happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,454 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Yes I am also curious about this.

Who admitted this? And any links to where there is evidence of this happening?

Literally three posts above is your answer

As the only incident involving Dominion and 6000 votes is the one I linked to it is fair to say that CS has misunderstood what happened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭firemansam4

duploelabs wrote:
    Literally three posts above is your answer

Yea just had a look at that link after I posted.

I did hear about missing votes but was wondering where this story about switching votes from Trump to Biden came from.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,454 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Given his financial predicament and supposedly he avoids jail time, what's stopping trump selling state secrets in order to lessen his financial burden? I assume he'll be heavily monitored by his security detail

Yea just had a look at that link after I posted.

I did hear about missing votes but was wondering where this story about switching votes from Trump to Biden came from.

somebodies imagination. there is a lot of that going around in the US at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

duploelabs wrote: »
    Given his financial predicament and supposedly he avoids jail time, what's stopping trump selling state secrets in order to lessen his financial burden? I assume he'll be heavily monitored by his security detail

This would take Trump down the road of treason which might necessitate execution. That would be terrible.

that presumes he was paying attention during his security briefings

• Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭francois

In fairness he hardly bothered to even read the bullet point memos on security he was given every morning. What Tillerson said, something about him being a f***ing moron.
    Weren't some sensitive things kept from him, as he just wasn't trusted by the adults

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Given his financial predicament and supposedly he avoids jail time, what's stopping trump selling state secrets in order to lessen his financial burden?

I'd be surprised there are any secrets left at this point, frankly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

francois wrote: »
    In fairness he hardly bothered to even read the bullet point memos on security he was given every morning. What Tillerson said, something about him being a f***ing moron.
    Weren't some sensitive things kept from him, as he just wasn't trusted by the adults

They had to make sure that the briefings included lots of pictures - otherwise, he'd lose interest. Remarkable, but apparently the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,813 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

she might actually be too bat**** insane for even giuliani, that's some going.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Does this mean they're no longer an elite strike force team?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

froog wrote: »
    she might actually be too bat**** insane for even giuliani, that's some going.

No, it must be something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,732 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

It's actually f*cking hilarious how inept trump is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭dasdog

everlast75 wrote: »

Possibly another firing coming up given her performance during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,220 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Does this mean they're no longer an elite strike force team?

There on the way back from Frankfurt with the server...

Surprised Sidney even commented on it yesterday. The media seemed to muddy the water over the last 10 days or so fact checking the new story against an older incident involving police data on a server.
    It appears there was 2 incidents.

This is a very strange turn of events for her to be sidelined, I'm genuinely puzzled as to what's happening now with the Kraken.

There on the way back from Frankfurt with the server..

Oh christ.

Well, at least we moved on from Hunter Biden's laptop and Hillary's ****ing emails...

• Registered Users Posts: 83,535 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Last Week: "Tucker Carlson has a real shot at President in 2024"

This week: "Tucker is such a lowlife traitor"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

There on the way back from Frankfurt with the server...

At least they didnt send this one in the post...............

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement