Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

What if the server was owned by the Americans, it just happened to be in Germany, There would be no diplomatic incident in that case, he's made some interesting firings recently, there's a split in the camp about something.

Sidney hinted there was a server but said she doesn't know if the bad guys or good guys have it.
    From her latest comments she's not representing Trump, she's representing the People. I don't think we've heard the last of her in all this.

The only way that would work with a US server in Germany would be if it was physically in the US embassy or on one of their airbases, but even on the airbases I think in most cases the laws of the host country apply.

Someone get murdered in the embassy and it counts as being on US soil. Someone gets murdered on the airbase and it happened in Germany. The host country would probably just leave law enforcement of airbases to the visiting countries military for simplicity a lot of the time though.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

The story moved around a bit Antrim county claimed it was a software issue, then it got changed to human error. Since the machines did the tabulation, it's obvious it was the software problem showing the wrong result. The noticed the error before making it official, and the votes were calculated wrongly for Biden. Like i said they announced the error during the election, so it does not look there was a cover up here. This is the only story i know of where the Dominion machines seemed to have suffered a glitch/human error what ever story you want to believe. I now see lot of unverified stories about servers raids in Germany ordered by Trump and carried out by the US army, but it seems to be nonsense at the moment.

No, that isn't obvious and you have no basis for saying that.

What if the server was owned by the Americans, it just happened to be in Germany, There would be no diplomatic incident in that case, he's made some interesting firings recently, there's a split in the camp about something.

Sidney hinted there was a server but said she doesn't know if the bad guys or good guys have it.
    From her latest comments she's not representing Trump, she's representing the People. I don't think we've heard the last of her in all this.

Yea it would be a diplomatic incident, it would be foolish to think otherwise. As for the people who he has fired well that's just about everyone who won't go along with his bullsh1t about the election being rigged like Chris Krebs.

As for not hearing the last of her, I'm sure we haven't as she is the type of grifter that some people are easy meat for as they believe any old bullsh1t and can't help repeating it, and her stuff is a wet dream for trolls.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,220 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

robinph wrote: »
    The only way that would work with a US server in Germany would be if it was physically in the US embassy or on one of their airbases, but even on the airbases I think in most cases the laws of the host country apply.

Yes that's what i'm thinking, CIA server etc, the Americans raided themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Yes that's what i'm thinking, CIA server etc, the Americans raided themselves.

Oh wow, you do actually believe Sidney Powell's story about a server in Germany that switched votes to Biden and that has been seized! I thought you were having a laugh. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

• Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Yea it would be a diplomatic incident, it would be foolish to think otherwise. As for the people who he has fired well that's just about everyone who won't go along with his bullsh1t about the election being rigged like Chris Krebs.

As for not hearing the last of her, I'm sure we haven't as she is the type of grifter that some people are easy meat for as they believe any old bullsh1t and can't help repeating it, and her stuff is a wet dream for trolls.

They got away with a terrorist act by blowing up a foreign government official, so if they want this hypothetical server to disappear they can do so.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Oh wow, you do actually believe Sidney Powell's story about a server in Germany that switched votes to Biden and that has been seized! I thought you were having a laugh. :eek:

No she never said that, the question was put to he but I didn't find the answer convincing it was too vague.

There up to something, I don't think they side lined Sidney there just using her in a different capacity which it suits not to have her on team Trump.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

No she never said that, the question was put to he but I didn't find the answer convincing it was too vague.

There up to something, I don't think they side lined Sidney there just using her in a different capacity which it suits not to have her on team Trump.

In the Guliani melting press conference she brought up the idea of a server in Germany being run by the Spanish and under the control of Hugo Chavez being where the votes in Georgia were being counted. Which bit of that did you think WAS even slightly believable?

Sidney Powell is a crackpot. I predict a swift dismissal of any nonsense court case she puts forward - if she even does put one forward.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭francois

In the Guliani melting press conference she brought up the idea of a server in Germany being run by the Spanish and under the control of Hugo Chavez being where the votes in Georgia were being counted. Which bit of that did you think WAS even slightly believable?

The entire premise is complete b0llox. Utterly unhinged and I suspect many of those promulgating it on social media know this.

When you're gone so far down the Trump rabbit hole all of that sounds believable.

anybody else thinking this?

Millhouse.png

• Registered Users Posts: 11,454 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

everlast75 wrote: »

Why doesn't she refuse to concede her position?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

I do hope Scooby and the gang get to the bottom of this one. My money is on old man Grimble, the White House gardener.

How could it be under the control of Hugo Chavez, I think you're misunderstood what she said.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

ElChe32 wrote: »
    I do hope Scooby and the gang get to the bottom of this one. My money is on old man Grimble, the White House gardener.

They got it covered

scoobydoo_800x600.gif

How could it be under the control of Hugo Chavez, I think you're misunderstood what she said.

what did she say?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,174 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

If she was sidelined as you are theorising they would say she was not part of the main effort or shes working on a separate part of the case etc.

They have said very plainly she is not part of his defense team AT ALL.

Im guessing her ideas that all this was somehow orchestrated by a man whos been dead for 7 years might be too far for even giuliani et al to get behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,454 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

what did she say?

She's being sarcastic

• Advertisement

Nope, he got mentioned several times by her in that press conference. He's one of the main players in this conspiracy to have Trump lose the election, and all run by someone who died several years before Trump even had the first inkling of running for US president in the first place.

VinLieger wrote: »
    They have said very plainly she is not part of his defense team AT ALL.

That's not what they said. She's not part of the legal team, that does not mean she's not part of the defence. There's a difference.

That's not what they said. She's not part of the legal team, that does not mean she's not part of the defence. There's a difference.

so what is her position?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

State of you.

:pac:

I absolutely love the way Trump fans call other people sheep for doing sensible things like wearing a mask in the middle of pandemic, while at the same time having no problem at all swallowing baseless conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory from Trump and his right wing loonies. It's amazing really.

Nope, he got mentioned several times by her in that press conference. He's one of the main players in this conspiracy to have Trump lose the election, and all run by someone who died several years before Trump even had the first inkling of running for US president in the first place.

Some man in fairness to be pulling the strings on US elections from beyond the grave.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

This is sad.

So now we have drunkmonkey believing that Georgia's Republican governor conspired with the CIA to steal the election from their own party’s president to benefit from election insurance per a scheme created by Venezuela's Hugo Chavez, who died in 2013.

How much money has he put on this I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,666 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

What she said was complete and utter nonsense, none of it makes any sense.

This was an arranged press conference, they called it, to let people know.

The fact that people haven't a clue what they were on about is 100% on them.

I know that Trumps press conferences have conditioned us to think that they are not meant to provide any actual information, provide any clarity, and anything that is said at them can be interpreted and reinterpreted later, but that is not the way they are supposed to be.

They called the national media to meet the strikeforce, talked rubbish and conspiracy for 90 minutes and then blamed the media sitting right in front of them listening to everything they had to say, for not paying enough attention.

Now we are down another fantasy dead end. Instead of Biden laptop, now its a server in Germany.

And we have posters making up scenarios where EU GDPR may be avoided or exactly where the database might be located!

The onus is on Trump to detail that, not simply lob a grenade in the air and then waste everyone's time speculating.

• Advertisement

So now we have drunkmonkey believing that Georgia's Republican governor conspired with the CIA to steal the election from their own party’s president to benefit from election insurance per a scheme created by Venezuela's Hugo Chavez, who died in 2013.

How much money has he put on this I wonder?

1,000/1 Paddy Power special I'd say.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement