Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,635 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Surely Kemp has a strong case for defamation in this instance.

I was thinking about that in the context of the Cyber-security guy , Krebs.

Trump explicitly said "I'm firing him because he said there was no fraud in the election etc. etc."

Given that absolutely Zero evidence of fraud , and specifically no "Cyber" fraud has been forthcoming , surely he'd have a case for unfair dismissal or whatever?

I know that technically all these people "Serve at the Pleasure of the President" or whatever , but surely if the reason given for their dismissal can be proven as an outright lie they have to have some kind of comeback?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,220 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

so what is her position?

I think she could possibly be called by the defense to represent the people or else she's running parallel cases that won't be effected by the outcomes of Trump's ones.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    1,000/1 Paddy Power special I'd say.

I've only two open bets left. Trump to win Georgia and Trump to win Penselvania.
    A lot or people saying Biden won, he hasn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

I've only two open bets left. Trump to win Georgia and Trump to win Penselvania.

You're right. He's won Georgia twice now at this stage. And he'll win it for a third time after the next recount. He'll then win it again in the electoral college.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I think she could possibly be called by the defense to represent the people or else she's running parallel cases that won't be effected by the outcomes of Trump's ones.

who do you mean by "the defense" ? who or what are they defending? what parallel cases is she running and who is paying for them if she is not part of Trumps legal team?

• Advertisement

You're right. He's won Georgia twice now at this stage. And he'll win it for a third time after the next recount. He'll then win it again in the electoral college.

It ain't over. I wouldn't be celebrating just yet if I was a Biden supporter, this is 2020 after all.

who do you mean by "the defense" ? who or what are they defending? what parallel cases is she running and who is paying for them if she is not part of Trumps legal team?

There's no donation cap on her if she's not with the Trump team.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,174 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Literally none of what you posted here makes any sense, i know you think it does but it really doesn't.

Also im curious what people in your TV version of the legal system would she be representing

Pennsylvania wont be recounting, Biden won, it is literally not possible for a 2nd Georgia hand recount to give trump 13k votes.

Biden won, you need to start accepting that.

Georgia has been certified, Pennsylvania is due to be certified today.

what path does trump have to winning these two states?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

The more you post the more it becomes clear that you have very little understanding about the topic at hand.

Why would the defence be calling on a Trump lawyer? Do you even know who the defence is in most if not all of these cases? I'll give you a hint, it's not Team Trump.

There's no donation cap on her if she's not with the Trump team.

how does one donate to her? and try to answer all the questions i asked. who is she representing? what cases is she running?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

what path does trump have to winning these two states?

Hugo Chavez apparently.

VinLieger wrote: »

Biden won, you need to start accepting that.

Biden is not home and dry you need to understand that. Right at this moment he does not have the required college votes.
    There is also multiple legal challenges happening.

how does one donate to her? and try to answer all the questions i asked. who is she representing? what cases is she running?

She's representing the people, the main case it yet to be filed, the Biblical one as she referred to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,174 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

She's representing the people, the main case it yet to be filed, the Biblical one as she referred to it.

What people?

Also have you ever heard of sunk cost fallacy?

Biden is not home and dry you need to understand that. Right at this moment he does not have the required college votes.
    There is also multiple legal challenges happening.

what are these legal challenges? do you have a list?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

She is representing Hugo Chavez, payment may be tough.

and what is this case about? and how do "the people" have standing?

Biden is not home and dry you need to understand that.

But Paddy Power has paid out on the election overall? I thought that that was your source for determining if something is "home and dry"?

• Advertisement

VinLieger wrote: »
    What people?

We the people.

But Paddy Power has paid out on the election overall? I thought that that was your source for determining if something is "home and dry"?

They jumped the Gun, they shouldn't have paid out on call made by the media.

We the people.

so who is the government bringing a case against? is she a government lawyer now?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

That's not what they said. She's not part of the legal team, that does not mean she's not part of the defence. There's a difference.
    A soccer team should try this some day.

"That 12th man on the pitch is not a part of our team. He's just in the defence".

and what is this case about? and how do "the people" have standing?

Ah here you know it hasn't been filed so why the constant questioning of something I or nobody else can answer yet.
    Cool the jets and let justice play out.

They jumped the Gun, they shouldn't have paid out on call made by the media.

But that's the way betting agencies have been paying out on elections around the world for decades?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Serious question DrumMonkey:

What is your line in the sand. What will it take to accept the result (in either direction)?

Once all the legal actions are complete?
    If either candidate concedes?

Where is the line for you?

We the people.

ESm3wSb.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

I absolutely love the way Trump fans call other people sheep for doing sensible things like wearing a mask in the middle of pandemic, while at the same time having no problem at all swallowing baseless conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory from Trump and his right wing loonies. It's amazing really.

Sure isn't it the foundation for every good conspiracy theory?

Either this thing is a big lie that's been secretly carried out and covered up by thousands of people around the world while also brainwashing millions into believing it didn't happen.......or maybe I'm just wrong.

Well I'm not wrong so it must be the other thing.

• Advertisement

Ah here you know it hasn't been filed so why the constant questioning of something I or nobody else can answer yet.
    Cool the jets and let justice play out.

so if it hasn't been filed how do you know who she is representing?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement