Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,703 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

tl;dr speech can be broken down to Biden his time until the counts get clearer :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭dasdog

Inanimate carbon rod is better than idiot fool who was in there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,667 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Overheal wrote: »
    tl;dr speech can be broken down to Biden his time until the counts get clearer :pac:

Lol in jest I know but that was a slam dunk speech by Biden, part 1 was crafted for Trump to tell him that they are winning everywhere without even naming him, part 2 outlined their major problems with the virus, economy, climate and race relations and then part 3 was all about unifying the nation and telling them he will be a President for everyone.

He smashed it out of the park, it was the first Presidential speech we have heard in 4 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

unexpected :pac:

what else can he do though, no point getting involved with trumps games.. votes are on his side!

until tomorow, gn

At least one county in AZ (Pinal) wont resume counting until Monday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,667 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

And now Trumps Chief of Staff has just got coronavirus. Same guy refuses to wear a mask and walked out of an interview over it. We could be seeing the beginnings of a new virus outbreak within the Oval Office, there was lots of shouting and spittle flying around there in the last 3 days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,640 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Ha, it might get them all out of there. Lock them out then. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Muahahaha wrote: »
    And now Trumps Chief of Staff has just got coronavirus. Same guy refuses to wear a mask and walked out of an interview over it. We could be seeing the beginnings of a new virus outbreak within the Oval Office, there was lots of shouting and spittle flying around there in the last 3 days.

Since this post it's emerged at least five other staffers are infected. Video of Meadows wandering around unmasked at an Election Night Party has also popped up, even though everyone attending was supposedly pre-tested. It seems also that they tried to keep this actively hidden.

These people are all just the goddamn worst.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Since this post it's emerged at least five other staffers are infected. Video of Meadows wandering around unmasked at an Election Night Party has also popped up, even though everyone attending was supposedly pre-tested. It seems also that they tried to keep this actively hidden.

These people are all just the goddamn worst.

Sometimes there are consequences to being pigheaded and opting to ignore medical experts. Unfortunately some of the White House staff may have to die from COVID for Trump die hards to see the light.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭kerry_man15

Donald Trump Jr.
    @DonaldJTrumpJr
    ·
    16h
    Does anyone really believe that Joe Biden shattered Obama’s historic 2008 numbers?

Does anyone really believe that he did that mostly in big cities?

C’mon man!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,642 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Move along folks, and take your freak show with you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭francois

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭francois

Donald Trump Jr.
    @DonaldJTrumpJr
    ·
    16h
    Does anyone really believe that Joe Biden shattered Obama’s historic 2008 numbers?

C’mon man!!!

Do enlighten us "new" account

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,997 ✭✭✭circadian

francois wrote: »
    Do enlighten us "new" account

Looks like they're quoting a Don Jr tweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

Donald Trump Jr.
    @DonaldJTrumpJr
    ·
    16h

C’mon man!!!

https://twitter.com/wyntermitchell/status/1324704205030879233

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

salmocab wrote: »
    Who’s the puppet in that?

The Philly Phanatic

• Registered Users Posts: 40,242 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Biden ahead 7,248 in Georgia.

No recount turning that around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,201 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

The Philly Phanatic
    Naw that is Gritty!
    https://youtu.be/U1crmn8kwMw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,184 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Savage reporting from the BBC Live page regarding the recent news about Trumps Chief of Staff getting Covid 19
    If you were sleeping, (as opposed to say, staring fixedly at screens), you might have missed the news a few hours ago that White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows has tested positive for Covid-19, becoming the latest member of Donald Trump's inner circle to get coronavirus.

It is not immediately clear how Meadows - who has often appeared at public events without a face mask - was infected.

The disease has now killed some 230,000 Americans. The US set a third straight daily record for new cases on Friday, with more than 127,000 infections.

The country's coronavirus outbreak was a key policy battleground in the election run-up, and contributed to a surge in postal and early in-person voting.
    :cool::D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,201 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

flazio wrote: »
    Savage reporting from the BBC Live page regarding the recent news about Trumps Chief of Staff getting Covid 19
    That video of him refusing to wear a mask when being interviewed..instead walking off..has aged well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

KungPao wrote: »
    I think it’s safe to say we’ll all miss The Donald in the White House.

Godspeed, old friend.

All the best.

Yeah ok.. I'd see that akin to a recovering cancer patient missing the disease.

America needs a period of reconciliation and time to heal from some of this poison.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

2021 is going to be weird (in a nice way) having an older gentle quietly spoken Gentleman in the Whitehouse.

No more finger pointing, no more crazy rants, no more accusations of fake news, indeed in some ways it will be an anticlimax after the last four years of being on the Trump rollercoaster. I just hope President Biden goes the distance, such is his age (he'll be straddling 80 mid-term)!

I know Trump was crackers, but he was box office crackers, all mouth and no trousers, and the US did not get involved in any new wars under his presidency, this even though he seemed like the most aggressive and assertive President I can ever remember in the last five decades......

Looking forward to a quiet "normal" four years of Mr Biden gently and purposefully steering the USA through the next term.

I guess Putin will miss being able to bounce off another silverback "Alpha Male" leaving him alone to strut the world stage as the Big Man.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

Batch of military ballots just announced in PA went 4 to 1 to Biden! I guess "suckers and losers" doesn't go down too well with them.

Interesting for the race in Georgia too.

That's amazing, I thought the military vote would have went Republican. Trump messed up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,176 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

joe40 wrote: »
    That's amazing, I thought the military vote would have went Republican. Trump messed up there.

Not surprising at all, its been reported for a while he had lost the military, he insulted gold star families, called soldiers killed in action losers and did sweet F all when Putin put a bounty on their heads.

joe40 wrote: »

Dunno, they were looking at the prospect of war with Iran at the start of the year and that was down to the current Administration being completely incapable of diplomacy (and Bolton, of course).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fall_Guy

2021 is going to be weird (in a nice way) having an older gentle quietly spoken Gentleman in the Whitehouse.

No more finger pointing, no more crazy rants, no more accusations of fake news, indeed in some ways it will be an anticlimax after the last four years of being on the Trump rollercoaster. I just hope President Biden goes the distance, such is his age (he'll be straddling 80 mid-term)!

I know Trump was crackers, but he was box office crackers, all mouth and no trousers, and the US did not get involved in any new wars under his presidency, this even though he seemed like the most aggressive and assertive President I can ever remember in the last five decades......

Looking forward to a quiet "normal" four years of Mr Biden gently and purposefully steering the USA through the next term.

I guess Putin will miss being able to bounce off another silverback "Alpha Male" leaving him alone to strut the world stage as the Big Man.

That's a very optimistic take on things. I think it's going to take a lot more than a normal politician being in office to stem the tide of polarisation and breakdown of meaningful discourse on both sides of the political divide in the U.S. (and increasingly, across the world).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Kayleigh McEnany being called out by reporters. All these people face investigation by the Department of Justice when this is over. They have destroyed their credibility for Donald Trump.

https://twitter.com/joelockhart/status/1324885750018695168

Do you need to be charged with something before being pardoned? I'd presume so anyway.

I'm wondering, I heard something said on TV last night- if Trump looses his sh!t and leaves the Whitehouse before end of Jan and Pence becomes acting president, what can he use the power for? Its traditional to throw out a few pardons before the end of a term.

km991148 wrote: »
    Do you need to be charged with something before being pardoned? I'd presume so anyway.

I'm wondering, I heard something said on TV last night- if Trump looses his sh!t and leaves the Whitehouse before end of Jan and Pence becomes acting president, what can he use the power for? Its traditional to throw out a few pardons before the end of a term.

Only federal crimes can be pardoned by the President. Trump faces a lot of legal battles in New York.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,508 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Joe is 30,000 up in PA.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement