Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Hold up I didn't say there nonsense either. I want to see all this mud slinging play out.

So explain Hugo Chavez and the CIA server run by the Spanish in a wardrobe at the back of the US Embassy in Berlin to us then?

The only person slinging mud is Trump himself and those around him whilst he is claiming that its actually rose petals he's throwing.

Still not sure where a Kraken fits in to any of this either, but gave up trying to follow that train of thought for now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭CountNjord

Well if it's outside your budget, how about another offer? I will donate €500 to charity if Trump gets a second term, and all I ask from you if you're wrong is to upload a video to this thread saying that Biden won fair and square. How does that sound?

Would you like me to quote the dozens of posts from you that shows that this is a lie?

Why do something charitable if Trump wins, put your money where your dignity is and donate 1000 if Biden wins.

You can post the receipt up here and rub out anything personal which identifies you.

So 1000 if Biden wins 500 if Trump wins...

Add a Bhoy

• Registered Users Posts: 28,218 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

The Kraken is supposedly the name of CIA software. Hugo used the software for his own gain that's the way I understood it.

The whole thing is crazy, it's definitely better entertainment than stranger things.

CountNjord wrote: »
    Why do something charitable if Trump wins, put your money where your dignity is and donate 1000 if Biden wins.

You can post the receipt up here and rub out anything personal which identifies you.

So 1000 if Biden wins 500 if Trump wins...

Add a Bhoy

I already suggested that to him. I said I would donate €200 if Trump wins, all I asked was that he donate €20 if Biden won.

He turned it down.

The Kraken is supposedly the name of CIA software. Hugo used the software for his own gain that's the way I understood it.

The whole thing is crazy, it's definitely better entertainment than stranger things.

It's actually not crazy at all. It's a typical, boring, fair election. The only people who think it's crazy are the people who want it to be crazy.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

The whole thing is crazy,...

Yet here we are with you suggesting there is merit to the theories coming from the depths of Trumps brain?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,811 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

namloc1980 wrote: »
    In about 2 weeks with his Healthcare Plan.

Right after Infrastructure Week..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,174 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

LOL you don't even know what conspiracy theory your spewing from, the kraken is just a term powell thought would sound grandiose and impressive that conspiracy nutjobs latched onto and created a new meaning for by getting sidetracked on wikipedia, but thats a disturbing rabbit hole im not going down here. Anyway it has nothing to do with the cia computer, whose qanon code word is snow white.....

everlast75 wrote: »
    Right after Infrastructure Week..

Remind me, is that before Hillary builds a wall and after Mexico gets locked up or the other way round. Can't keep up with these things sometimes.

... And wasn't there something about Goya beans being used to defeat ISIS in there as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

In a very childish moment I found this very amusing
    https://twitter.com/SamDeBrun/status/1330809175023226880

• Advertisement

You mean Trump's..

It's two months out from inauguration day, seems very early.

Surely can't take them 2 months to put up a stage, I'd guess it's an old photo or we'd already have seen live news reports with the TV crews stood in front of it whilst they chat about the latest crazy shouting tweets from inside the White House.

You mean Trump's..

It's two months out from inauguration day, seems very early.

No, I dont mean trumps. dont be silly. I live in the real world.

No, I dont mean trumps. dont be silly. I live in the real world.

That's an awful wokie twitter account you linked to.

robinph wrote: »
    Surely can't take them 2 months to put up a stage, I'd guess it's an old photo or we'd already have seen live news reports with the TV crews stood in front of it whilst they chat about the latest crazy shouting tweets from inside the White House.

Yeah it's an old photo (you can tell by the cars). They instead do the inauguration in front of the capitol building.

Far too many seating areas being setup to belive that is current or for Biden in January with Covid19 still around. Also no sign of the extra fence installed around the edge of the White House just before election day.

Lol who's posting fake news now.

Lol who's posting fake news now.

Is that an open admission that you've been posting fake news?

Is that an open admission that you've been posting fake news?

Not in any way.

You won't find me looking at twitter crazies like that.

Not in any way.

What about Trump? They don't come much crazier.

• Advertisement

Yeah it's an old photo (you can tell by the cars). They instead do the inauguration in front of the capitol building.

well it amused me so it has served a purpose.

That's an awful wokie twitter account you linked to.

wokie? LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Not in any way.

I think trump has enough crazy for everyone, you seem to be enjoying that entertainment

Not in any way.

Oh no?
    Here's the chap who invented email, he doesn't use the world fraud. Reckons 69,000 votes in michigan swung..

https://twitter.com/va_shiva/status/1326595796947656716?s=20
    The plot thickens....glitches giving 6000 Trump votes for Biden..

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1324782215251824643?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 15,666 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

DrunkMonkey, you seem to be both sure that Biden hasn't won but also think that Trump is crazy and makes for great entertainment whilst saying you don't happen to believe any of it.

Perhaps you could clarify what your actual current position is? Do you think Biden won the election, and if not why not?

Oh no?

not forgetting their thing for Powell who is a QAnon nut.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Oh no?

He only looks at the Twitter crazies that suit his agenda.

wokie? LOL

Hates white men
    Hates Trump

Is white and Irish, she's up there with Jedward and the rest of the blm/antifa gang.

Oh no?

You do know I edited that for the giggle, I knew one of you would take the bait. Bravo sir.

• Advertisement

Hates white men
    Hates Trump

Is white and Irish, she's up there with Jedward and the rest of the blm/antifa gang.
    wookie.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement