Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭Tippex

Michigan have just voted to certify the results

https://twitter.com/marceelias/status/1330989221662879747

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,321 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Congrats to Joe Biden for winning again. Trump is on an epic losing streak - you just love to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Tippex wrote: »

No stopping him now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,200 ✭✭✭✭briany

Must be game over for Trump if key states are voting to certify the results.

I'm Donald Trump and I refuse to concede because, eh, because f*** you, that's why!

At least if he said the above it would be honest.

• Advertisement

briany wrote: »
    Must be game over for Trump if key states are voting to certify the results.

I heard that one of the Republicans had said he would certify the results once they all tallied as that is all their job entails.
    The other Republican abstained from the vote (the F*cking weasel) so it was a 3-0 vote

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

hasn't tweeted for 17 hours. i think he might be realizing he lost.

The next logical step in the Trump playbook is to get on the phone to Mette Frederiksen and ask if she wants to swap Greenland for the flipped states.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

there's ****ery afoot with israel and the saudis. pompeos over there. might he actually start a war just to spite biden??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭omega man

On a vote of 3-0. One republican abstained, the utter fool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

omega man wrote: »
    On a vote of 3-0. One republican abstained, the utter fool.

... Which I don't think is technically an option available to him. I think he *might* be in dereliction of duty, and potentially in line for legal consequences for it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 222 ✭✭as_mo_bhosca

Has someone taken Trump's phone away? No twitter melt down as of yet. Or has his caps lock broken? IT'S NOT EFFECTIVE TWEETING IF YOU CAN'T SHOUT IT!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,338 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Has someone taken Trump's phone away? No twitter melt down as of yet. Or has his caps lock broken? IT'S NOT EFFECTIVE TWEETING IF YOU CAN'T SHOUT IT!

Can we hope that maybe finally, FINALLY, someone at the White House has taken the phone off him? If there is any prime example of the fact that toddlers should not have access to smartphones, it's Donald Trump's Twitter account.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,799 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

So trump to star in the next series of "the biggest loser"?

Seeing as he's losing everything twice these days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,338 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

sydthebeat wrote: »
    So trump to star in the next series of "the biggest loser"?

Seeing as he's losing everything twice these days

I'm hoping that Biden turns up to his inauguration wearing a t-shirt that says "Hi Donald. You lost by a landslide. Bye".

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    I'm hoping that Biden turns up to his inauguration wearing a t-shirt that says "Hi Donald. You lost by a landslide. Bye".

The inauguration could definitely be a smaller, maybe slightly more casual affair, due to Covid restrictions. Not funny t-shirt casual, though. I don't think Trump should be given any more acknowledgement at the ceremony than he absolutely has to be by law, in the event where he doesn't show up, and I think Trump not showing up is probably the odds-on bet at this moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

PropJoe10 wrote: »

I'm hoping that Biden turns up to his inauguration wearing a t-shirt that says

YOU'RE FIRED

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,302 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

The runoffs in Georgia are going to be very interesting Trump definitely not helping the Republican candidates by hanging on imo.
    Kelly Loeffler in a spot of trouble again...this after her insider trading issues...
    https://www.newsweek.com/kelly-loeffler-accused-violating-senate-ethics-rules-fundraising-federal-building-1548595

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭calculator

walshb wrote: »
    I said it from the start

Trump is not the problem

It is those aiding and abetting and encouraging him....

He thrives on this, and at times, plays to the gallery....

It is what is expected of him...

I think those backing him make even more a divisive and polarizing and dangerous individual...

i'm replying very late, so this is probably out of date, but he isn't the problem at all, it's the nutters voting for him. It's a very sad state of affairs where he gets anywhere near the white house in the first place. stating the obvious but hard to believe he is where he is when you step back and listen to him try (and fail) to string a coherent sentence together.

NEWS: The GSA has informed president-elect Joe Biden the administration is ready to begin the formal transition process, according to a letter from administrator Emily Murphy sent Monday afternoon and obtained by CNN

About time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,051 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1331012915323949057?s=19

This is another defeat for Trump... i think?

It’s over GSA has informed biden the transition can begin https://twitter.com/jeffzeleny/status/1331010544040603661?s=21

Trump continuing with his delusion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,051 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

NEWS: The GSA has informed president-elect Joe Biden the administration is ready to begin the formal transition process, according to a letter from administrator Emily Murphy sent Monday afternoon and obtained by CNN

About time.

Trump replies

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1331013908971261953?s=19

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

About time.

It's a sign of the times we live in but his lack of twitter activity would lead me to believe he is close to finally conceding.

The game is well and truly up for this hideous administration.

Edit **Maybe not **

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

It’s over GSA has informed biden the transition can begin https://twitter.com/jeffzeleny/status/1331010544040603661?s=21

Thanks, I was wondering if there was signs of movement on this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

He's going to continue the fight.

Fight as in keep sending gaslighting marketing emails to his supporters to squeeze another few dollars off them.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

everlast75 wrote: »

Someone else took the phone off him and wrote that out. Nobody got insulted, nobody got shouted at and it barely even mentions that he's still contesting the election.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

For the only time in my life this will ever be true, I suddenly wish I had a Parler account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

robinph wrote: »
    Someone else took the phone off him and wrote that out. Nobody got insulted, nobody got shouted at and it barely even mentions that he's still contesting the election.

True, if he had the phone, she'd be sacked already. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement