Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,020 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

How are the mainstream right wingers handling Trump losing?

My politics would generally be to the right of centre and I'm ****ing loving it!! I despise the man and I am so glad he lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

It wouldn't do it for me. It's football team supporter politics. Why bother lowering yourself to their level?

it can be fun

• Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Speculation that Trump will be joining Guiliani today in Getysburg for an "unannounced" event described as a "hearing" in to 2020 voter fraud.

*popcorn at the ready*

• Registered Users Posts: 19,805 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Speculation that Trump will be joining Guiliani today in Getysburg for an "unannounced" event described as a "hearing" in to 2020 voter fraud.

*popcorn at the ready*

Rotten tomatoes at the ready morelike...

Nobotty wrote: »
    Biden has now gone way over 80 million in the popular vote

A poster on here said a few weeks ago that real America would make it's voice clear in the election and who they choose for president.

Seems that they have given the numbers, but as the poster is an ardent trump supporter I'm sure to them those 80 million aren't real America.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

it can be fun

Sure but it just feeds back into that 'My team is better than your team' nonsense and stupid fúcking memes of people drinking from cups that say 'Salty Liberal/Right Wing Tears'. I'd have thought 4 full on years of 'Libtard/Cuck/Hillary's Emails!' bullshít would have been enough and I'd rather not see it being perpetuated by the other side.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

DubInMeath wrote: »
    A poster on here said a few weeks ago that real America would make it's voice clear in the election and who they choose for president.

Seems that they have given the numbers, but as the poster is an ardent trump supporter I'm sure to them those 80 million aren't real America.

There was a poster that claimed they had access to better data, including if I remember right the amount of first time gun ownership as proof that Trump would win. Funnily enough I think he claimed something along the lines of the information is there if you want to find it. Which to me just about sums up the internet. Billions of facts all correct.

Sure but it just feeds back into that 'My team is better than your team' nonsense and stupid fúcking memes of people drinking from cups that say 'Salty Liberal/Right Wing Tears'. I'd have thought 4 full on years of 'Libtard/Cuck/Hillary's Emails!' bullshít would have been enough and I'd rather not see it being perpetuated by the other side.

meh. after 4 years of listening to their bull**** people need to get it out of their system.

salmocab wrote: »
    There was a poster that claimed they had access to better data, including if I remember right the amount of first time gun ownership as proof that Trump would win. Funnily enough I think he claimed something along the lines of the information is there if you want to find it. Which to me just about sums up the internet. Billions of facts all correct.

i remember that guy. said he was working on it or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Nobotty wrote: »
    Biden has now gone way over 80 million in the popular vote

79 million of them are dead though.

Rudy told me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Sparko

salmocab wrote: »

The go to reply for a lot of these spoofers. They make some off the wall claim and people ask for sources to back it up and they clam up and tell you to research it yourself. It's like they don't want to admit their information came from some lunatic on YouTube or their idiot friend on Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

The stock market just hit 30,046pts, its highest ever.

Well done to Joe Biden on that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,571 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

DubInMeath wrote:
    I'm delighted Biden won but Trump got too many votes to be celebrating about it.
    There's four years of hard work ahead to try and bring a sizeable amount of the circa 73 million who voted for Trump back from the abyss.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

*popcorn at the ready*

Oh my god this will be very entertaining! Probably will be held here:

82182903_10157997967012070_4733094586287652864_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=dbb9e7&_nc_ohc=6kpDP2JUm40AX-OgpDo&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub5-1.fna&oh=81a74b5cb65c10fbfbf9a9ddc29b88a6&oe=5FE34FC1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Tony EH wrote: »
    He made a balls of it.

What could have been a Churchill moment for him, turning a crisis into a galvanising and unifying force whereby he could encourage everyone to do their bit in the face of adversity and bring everyone together, turned into a Hitler one instead, with him bunkering down, spouting falsehoods and refusing to face the reality of the situation.

Covid could have be his "falklands" if he'd played his cards right. But instead he chose to talk bollocks instead.

Shoulda woulda coulda. He didn’t have a Churchill moment because he isn’t Churchill.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

Newsmax calls Joe Biden winner in Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania - based on certifications

Trump supporters already calling for a boycott of their newest favourite news channel.

LOOOOOL

that's amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 8,028 ✭✭✭Christy42

eagle eye wrote: »
    I'm delighted Biden won but Trump got too many votes to be celebrating about it.
    There's four years of hard work ahead to try and bring a sizeable amount of the circa 73 million who voted for Trump back from the abyss.

I really don't see how though. I just can't see it. I agree Biden has to try but also be aware that they will take advantage of anything they can especially if McConnell retains the senate.

Hopefully there are better people at it than me working on this. The US doesn't work unless many are brought back from that abyss.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

froog wrote: »
    LOOOOOL

that's amazing

Their twitter feed is hilarious where they posted it.

I wonder what will happen when OANN announce it?

Trump is running out of crackpot news sources.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Samsonsmasher

Trump hasn't conceded and his lawsuits are continuing. He has a good chance in the Supreme Court of overturning the election results on the grounds used in Bush V Gore - the same standard to admit votes was not applied in the counties in the states he disputes - and more importantly the PA Supreme Court over reached when it admitted votes after the 8pm deadline on election day which is breach of the US Constitution. This has implications in each disputed state and could deny Joe Biden the magic 270 he needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Trump hasn't conceded and his lawsuits are continuing. He has a good chance in the Supreme Court of overturning the election results on the grounds used in Bush V Gore - the same standard to admit votes was not applied in the counties in the states he disputes - and more importantly the PA Supreme Court over reached when it admitted votes after the 8pm deadline on election day which is breach of the US Constitution. This has implications in each disputed state and could deny Joe Biden the magic 270 he needs.

None of this will happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Lol.

If it's a Bush v. Gore situation, then the US Supreme Court would declare Biden the winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,206 ✭✭✭crisco10

namloc1980 wrote: »

but a poster with 5 posts, and just registered said it would! ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Samsonsmasher

namloc1980 wrote: »

Why is that?

so what cases are these and what states are they in? You can find a list of all the cases here. https://www.democracydocket.com/ be specific as to which cases you are referring to.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Why would the Supreme Court overturn the results of a fair election?
    When is the Supreme Court case on?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭KilOit

Their twitter feed is hilarious where they posted it.

I wonder what will happen when OANN announce it?

Trump is running out of crackpot news sources.
    It's funny reading thedonald.win they turn on themselves when their chosen news source disagree with trump. Fox news, hannity and even Tucker is shunned from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

I agree with you. It's an endless cycle though. Those on the left feel justified because of how some of those on the right acted in the last few years. And If a republican's wins in 2024 they'll no doubt feel justified in doing the same based on these next few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

I agree with you. It's an endless cycle though. Those on the left feel justified because of how some of those on the right acted in the last few years. And If a republican's wins in 2024 they'll no doubt feel justified in doing the same based on these next few years.

I don't remember such a time where the two sides were so partisan and vitriolic, Trump actively leveraged those divisions

• Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭francois

I see you are "new" here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭briany

KilOit wrote: »
    It's funny reading thedonald.win they turn on themselves when their chosen news source disagree with trump. Fox news, hannity and even Tucker is shunned from them.

The blindside of all this could be that Trump's base fractures into different camps, each with different beliefs regarding the outcome of the election.

That's why it's best not lead a movement based on populist anger and conspiracy theory. It'll always eat itself in the end. Inherently unstable.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement