Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

eagle eye wrote: »
    I can see in a few years that the surname most printed in media over the last four years becoming a word used as an insult like the use of the word for what you leave in the toilet after a dump.

Skidmarks?

Bismarck?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

Would it be correct to refer to trump as a lame duck president now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭francois

you're grand. a 90 minutes video that could probably be summarised in a dozen pages.

one of the enlightened comments:

"Obama's Black Panther storm troopers threatened Hillaroids in 08, quite famously. Then Hillary cheated him in Texas and elsewhere though insufficiently. When there are no humans involved they cheat each other."

That deserves a special classification of idiocy all of its own

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

If you are just going to recount invalid votes without doing an audit what do you expect?

Except they aren't invalid. Or do you have proof that they are?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

A good podcast here discussing the most recent news surrounding Trump's challenge. Put it on in the background for those that have no time to hear things that might go against their world view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyajPzyj_cA&ab_channel=ThePodcastoftheLotusEaters

You mean facts?

You're grand.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭RickDeckard

I saw Carl Benjamin's head in there. God, that lad is some sack and a UKIP candidate to boot. Very easy to completely disregard any scutter they are going to come out with.

Username checks out.

That podcast is full of facts. Smering Sargon as a this and that, grow up, that Man has a mighty body of impressive work online.

If you want, check out Academic Agents channel for a more clinical take. Doubt you will though.

This election is riddled with domestic fraud , I'm apolitical on this, but it was clearly stolen from Trump.

To undermine the electoral system is to undermine the Republic, all hell will follow, some top Dems need to be jailed when this is done.

Trump is guilty of being a giant orange ****, but more people voted for him. TDS everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Username checks out.

That podcast is full of facts. Smering Sargon as a this and that, grow up, that Man has a mighty body of impressive work online.

If you want, check out Academic Agents channel for a more clinical take. Doubt you will though.

This election is riddled with domestic fraud , I'm apolitical on this, but it was clearly stolen from Trump.

To undermine the electoral system is to undermine the Republic, all hell will follow, done Dems need to be jailed when this is done.

If you have evidence of fraud then you have one up on trump who has presented none. put up or shut up.

If you have evidence of fraud then you have one up on trump who has presented none. put up or shut up.

Right now, Academic Agent is breaking it down on You Tube.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,991 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Username checks out.

To undermine the electoral system is to undermine the Republic, all hell will follow, some top Dems need to be jailed when this is done.

Trump is guilty of being a giant orange ****, but more people voted for him. TDS everywhere.

This is the definition of being down the rabbit hole.

I'd urge you to look up the term grifter and really study its origins then look up snake oil and it's definition and it's origin.

I doubt you will because it seems you are okay with people making money off of you by filling you with stuff you want to hear but really has no basis in reality.

Please just go and look see if there's any similarities to what you are experiencing.

be sure to link to a written summary when he is done breaking down these "facts".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Username checks out.

Throw up a sample there lad and I'll gladly take a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,172 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Why hasn't it been presented in any of the 32+ cases taken?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

This election is riddled with domestic fraud...

Such as?

There has yet to be any evidence of fraud presented by Trump or his team. Think there have been a couple of minor instances of individual votes being cast fraudulently by Trump supporters, but that's it, nothing that could change the results in any direction.

VinLieger wrote: »
    Why hasn't it been presented in any of the 32+ cases taken?

It stinks, I just want everything investigated and verified, what's the problem with that if all is above board?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e34TdNblpeM

robinph wrote: »
    Such as?

There has yet to be any evidence of fraud presented by Trump or his team. Think there have been a couple of minor instances of individual votes being cast fraudulently by Trump supporters, but that's it, nothing that could change the results in any direction.

not only has there been no evidence presented no claims of fraud have been made in court.

robinph wrote: »
    Such as?

Yes there has, look at the link I posted, the hate for Trump has just shut people's minds down.

It stinks, I just want everything investigated and verified, what's the problem with that if all is above board?

It's been investigated and verified several times.you are stuck down a rabbit hole.

Either that or you are one of the shills making the YouTube videos and as such shilling their product because at the end of the day that's all it is.

A grift

be sure to link to a written summary when he is done breaking down these "facts".

No , why should I ? You've made your mind up already no matter whats happening.

Time will tell who is right or wrong.

It all stinks. I

• Registered Users Posts: 18,172 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Im not watching 90 minutes of nonsense, you should be easily able to spell it out here if its real, and again why has none of it been presented in any of the countless court cases so far?

listermint wrote: »
    It's been investigated and verified several times.you are stuck down a rabbit hole.

Either that or you are one of the shills making the YouTube videos and as such shilling their product because at the end of the day that's all it is.

A grift

No Rabbit hole, and the only thing I put on YouTube is bitchin Guitar videos.

Anyway name call away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

It all stinks. I

Why don't you put up your own evidence that you've gathered and we can see how far down the rabbit hole you've gone

It all stinks. I

I'll wait for trump to produce this evidence in court so.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,664 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

Anyway name call away.

What is the extent of this fraud, have they been able to clarify it?

Is it right across the country, or just limited to certain states?

How did they work it out, what is the source of their information?

Why haven't they produced it in court yet?

Why has the FBI not been involved?

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Yes there has, look at the link I posted, the hate for Trump has just shut people's minds down.

No there wasn't. There is always a tiny miniscule fraction of fraud in every election. There is NO large scale fraud. Your devotion to your grand leader has clouded your judgement.

Anyway name call away.

Name call ? I never once name called you anything.

Your watching singular sources of information are you familiar with YouTube's algorithm? I'd assume you should be if you have your own guitar channel.
    .you should really understand it's complexity and what it does to an audience member. With that knowledge you might start to consider your consumption and I don't know.... Branch out a bit more. Even a little bit more..

VinLieger wrote: »
    Im not watching 90 minutes of nonsense, you should be easily able to spell it out here if its real, and again why has none of it been presented in any of the countless court cases so far?

The main points

100's of sworn affidavits from private citizens have been filed alleging voting irregularities.
    Basic ID checks not done.
    Massive, statistical irregularities observed, Biden getting 100% of vote counts in some areas.
    Massive amounts of votes appearing at 4 AM, for Biden only.
    Unsealed Voting machines with incorrect serial numbers appearing.
    Many USB storage keys missing from Voting machines.
    Dominion Voting machines proven hackable, malware already found.
    Hundreds of thousands more votes returned than sent out
    The dead Voting.
    Day by day more is coming out.
    Media blackouts non this

But, I'm a shill, tin foil hatter, what ever you want to call me, I'm just pointing out that this all smells. I hope I'm wrong.

listermint wrote: »
    Name call ? I never once name called you anything.

Your watching singular sources of information are you familiar with YouTube's algorithm? I'd assume you should be if you have your own guitar channel.
    .you should really understand it's complexity and what it does to an audience member. With that knowledge you might start to consider your consumption and I don't know.... Branch out a bit more. Even a little bit more..

Holy God , could you be anymore condescending?

The main points

100's of sworn affidavits from private citizens have been filed alleging voting irregularities.
    Massive, statistical irregularities observed, Biden getting 100% of vote counts in some areas.
    The dead Voting.
    Media blackouts non this

But, I'm a shill, tin foil hatter, what ever you want to call me, I'm just pointing out that this all smells. I hope I'm wrong.

and yet none of that "evidence" has convinced a single judge.

Holy God , could you be anymore condescending?

I definitely could. I could infer level of intelligence but I haven't.

I'm asking you to broaden the origins of your information sources. Maybe give you an opportunity to get a fuller picture of something you are so abundantly sure about.

Instead you are watching YouTube channels which tell you to watch other podcasts which in turn tell you to watch other YouTube channels a positive circle jerk of money making nonsense.

Open your mind buddy.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

The main points

The dead Voting.
    Media blackouts non this

Yet none of this has been presented in court. Why is that do you think?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement