Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭RickDeckard

and yet none of that "evidence" has convinced a single judge.

Let's see what the next few days bring, tbh, f u c k Trump and Biden, but the integrity of the system must be maintained.

If there has been no fraud, then nothing to be feared from an investigation.

I see I'm a lone voice here, I'm not trying to wind you up, like I said, f Biden won clean, then Good man and best of luck, but things ain't stackin up to my old eyes.

robinph wrote: »
    Yet none of this has been presented in court. Why is that do you think?

They are gathering fact and making the case I guess, I dunno, I'm not saying Team Trump is correct, but things look odd at a minimum.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Let's see what the next few days bring, the, f u c k Trump and Biden, but the integrity of the system must be maintained.

I see I'm a lone voice here, I'm not trying to wind you up, like I said, f Biden won clean, then Good man and best of luck, but things ain't stackin upnto my old eyes.

So 4+ years ago Trump was claiming election fraud for why he lost the popular vote...nothing to back that up was found from his own investigation.

He then setup a new department to ensure that elections were carried out correctly, the head of the department said they were carried out correctly so Trump fired him.

Now three weeks after the election and Trump continuing to claim that there was election fraud this time around, but has still failed to produce a single bit of evidence to support this thing that he was so certain of for the last 4+ years and you think that we are the deluded ones?

VinLieger wrote: »
    Im not watching 90 minutes of nonsense, you should be easily able to spell it out here if its real, and again why has none of it been presented in any of the countless court cases so far?

OK so, it's 13 minute video by a well respected Academic, not bloody Alex Jones.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Let's see what the next few days bring, tbh, f u c k Trump and Biden, but the integrity of the system must be maintained.

I see I'm a lone voice here, I'm not trying to wind you up, like I said, f Biden won clean, then Good man and best of luck, but things ain't stackin up to my old eyes.

trump has lost 37 cases already, some on the topics you have mentioned. all have been laughed out of court.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,991 ✭✭✭✭listermint

OK so, it's 13 minute video by a well respected Academic, not bloody Alex Jones.

Well respected where ? And by whom ? Honest question.

Being an academic itself doesn't rise you above anyone.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

They are gathering fact and making the case I guess, I dunno, I'm not saying Team Trump is correct, but things look odd at a minimum.

What is odd is that after years claiming election fraud, and even before that claiming fraud in any other contest that he lost, is that people believe a word out of Trumps mouth.

He has been gathering facts for years, but still has none.

robinph wrote: »
    So 4+ years ago Trump was claiming election fraud for why he lost the popular vote...nothing to back that up was found from his own investigation.

He then setup a new department to ensure that elections were carried out correctly, the head of the department said they were carried out correctly so Trump fired him.

Now three weeks after the election and Trump continuing to claim that there was election fraud this time around, but has still failed to produce a single bit of evidence to support this thing that he was so certain of for the last 4+ years and you think that we are the deluded ones?

I may be totally wrong , we will all see soon. I hope all is legit and Trump's just being a dick, because the alternative is scary.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,848 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

It stinks, I just want everything investigated and verified, what's the problem with that if all is above board?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e34TdNblpeM

Don't forget to donate!

In case you're not sure how, they've made it easy for you

Channel membership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyaw...

MERCH: https://teespring.com/stores/aas-hous...

Subscribestar: https://www.subscribestar.com/academi...

Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/Acade...

Donate: https://fundly.com/help-aa-1

• Registered Users Posts: 33,991 ✭✭✭✭listermint

The Nal wrote: »
    Don't forget to donate!

In case you're not sure how, they've made it easy for you

Channel membership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyaw...

MERCH: https://teespring.com/stores/aas-hous...

Subscribestar: https://www.subscribestar.com/academi...

Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/Acade...

Donate: https://fundly.com/help-aa-1

What makes you thing they are trying to sell you something though ... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,172 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

The main points

100's of sworn affidavits from private citizens have been filed alleging voting irregularities.
    Basic ID checks not done.
    Massive, statistical irregularities observed, Biden getting 100% of vote counts in some areas.
    Massive amounts of votes appearing at 4 AM, for Biden only.
    Unsealed Voting machines with incorrect serial numbers appearing.
    Many USB storage keys missing from Voting machines.
    Dominion Voting machines proven hackable, malware already found.
    Hundreds of thousands more votes returned than sent out
    The dead Voting.
    Day by day more is coming out.
    Media blackouts non this

But, I'm a shill, tin foil hatter, what ever you want to call me, I'm just pointing out that this all smells. I hope I'm wrong.

Right lets deal with all youve got wrong first.

From what ive seen most of the affidavits presented so far have all been hearsay along the lines of "i heard someone say something but have no physical proof of anything happening"

The 4am votes have been completely dis proven, it was a reporting error.

The hundreds of thousands more votes received than sent out thing was an idiotic mistake by someone confusing Michigan and Minnesota.

There is no proven evidence of dead voting everything looked into has been shown to be same name and a default DOB or the person was alive and records were incorrect.

And again everything else simply needs to be presented in court yet so far nothing has been backed up by any real evidence.

I may be totally wrong , we will all see soon. I hope all is legit and Trump's just being a dick, because the alternative is scary.

perhaps look at the evidence before crying fraud. the courts already have looked at the evidence and thrown trump out of court every time. why do you think that is? are the courts in on it as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,172 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Hes an anonymous brexiteer, give me a real name to prove hes a respected academic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

Because his Youtube name is Academic Agent that means he's a well respected academic?

I guess I'll change my Youtube name to Mr. Massive Cock. Everyone will know it's true because that's my name...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,664 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

Right, so you don't actually know.

But you stated that the election had been robbed, that Trump was the real winner.

And now you are saying that you don't really know, but that you heard some things that sounds kind of dodgy.

That is quite a climbdown.
    Trump has been saying since the 1st night that it was rigged, so he must have had the evidence at that stage. Yet he has let the states certify the results, lost 35+ cases, seen the GSA start the transition process.

All the while he is holding back on this 'gotcha' moment?

Remembering that both Trump and Guiliani are known and well documented liars. So the burden of proof is very much on them yet they have not only provided no evidence, in court they are not even alleging that fraud took place. Only in press conferences and tweets.

Fine to ask questions, but at least be open to asking questions on both sides or this particular issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,805 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1331987171700510720?s=19

Somone is still screaming into the void....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,664 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

And that tweets is basically the root of all of this. Trump simply cannot understand, or accept, that he has been beaten. Particularly by Biden. Remember at one of his rallies he said something like 'imagine being beaten by that guy!'.

There is no evidence, but he simply 'knows' it must be fraud as otherwise, it makes no sense. He is everyone's favourite POTUS. There is all those shy Trump voters people kept talking about.

That is why he claimed fraud on the 1st night. There is no way they could have known at that stage there was fraud, but it was the only way he could compute what was happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

you're grand. a 90 minutes video that could probably be summarised in a dozen pages.

I have replaced it with an 8 minute version.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

You gather facts and make cases before you go to court.

You then present these facts and your case while in court.

The fact that Giuliani cannot present any of these facts (and had not even tried to in court despite shouting about it on TV) and has been unable to make a case while in court shows that he has no facts to give nor cases to be made.

The idea of Giuliani gathering facts while in the court room is like a team going out for a training session during a football match. A football match they are losing 37-1. It doesn't correspond with reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭trashcan

Leroy42 wrote: »
    And that tweets is basically the root of all of this. Trump simply cannot understand, or accept, that he has been beaten. Particularly by Biden. Remember at one of his rallies he said something like 'imagine being beaten by that guy!'.

There is no evidence, but he simply 'knows' it must be fraud as otherwise, it makes no sense. He is everyone's favourite POTUS. There is all those shy Trump voters people kept talking about.

That is why he claimed fraud on the 1st night. There is no way they could have known at that stage there was fraud, but it was the only way he could compute what was happening.

He was claiming fraud before the election had even taken place, so at least he’s consistent I suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭trashcan

[QUOTE=Leroy42;115428034in court they are not even alleging that fraud took place. Only in press conferences and tweets.
    .[/QUOTE]

That is the most telling thing of all really. When push comes to shove they are not prepared to back up their nonsense.

I have replaced it with an 8 minute version.;)

so tell us what the facts are? is trump aware of these facts? has he produced this evidence to a court?

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Is that today's line. The integrity of the system must be maintained. You're fooling no one lad. The election was a totally normal election. And all the things you've posted have not been presented in court. Why? Because the claims are bull***t.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

Leroy42 wrote: »

A consequence of him never stepping outside his safe space bubble where he's surrounded by sycophants and yes men. Reality hurts.

After taking a check, he's far more Alex Jones than a "well respected academic".

This gem is from yesterday, and it takes all of 5 minutes to establish that this guy is a bit of a loon, to put it mildly.

All of 2 minutes in: "It's not even a question of holding the line. It's a question of are we going to stand by and watch this blatant theft happening right in front of our eyes? No, is the answer. I will do whatever I can to provoke resistance because I will not accept the legitimacy of an obvious f*cling crime. "

3:30" if this goes ahead you will esse tually be living in an occupied nation, as we have been in Britain since he 'coof' as it were (Im guessing this is a reference to covid) gave Boris johnson, sucked his soul out and replaced him with whatever creature it is that we have now."

Immediately after that they go into talking about how the election was "so obviously" a couo because Biden received more votes, and then went delving into an article from 5hw fecking Federalist that they just had to read verbatim because its "just so good".

The sheer awkward discomfort from all in the call at 1:40 when he mentions that PA just certified Biden is fecking hilarious though! :pac:

trashcan wrote: »
    That is the most telling thing of all really. When push comes to shove they are not prepared to back up their nonsense.

Which really hints towards what their ideal end goal there has to be - forcibly refuse the transfer of power but not through the courts. I think we're all aware of how forcing your will in people outside of the legal system tends to be achieved/attempted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Far too many people these days are informing themselves about world events by watching stupid youtube videos and we're starting to see a garbage-in garbage-out process playing out in here as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Far too many people these days are informing themselves about world events by watching stupid youtube videos and we're starting to see a garbage-in garbage-out process playing out in here as a result.

There's nothing wrong with informing yourself with various non-mainstream sources once you do it correctly: watch knowing the information is more likely to be drastically one-sided, not reviewed or fact checked and then use a consensus of all your sources to draw a conclusion.

Expecting people to use only CNN to get the news is just as bad a practice as the people using only Newsmax.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

sdanseo wrote: »
    There's nothing wrong with informing yourself with various non-mainstream sources once you do it correctly: watch knowing the information is more likely to be drastically one-sided, not reviewed or fact checked and then use a consensus of all your sources to draw a conclusion.

Expecting people to use only CNN to get the news is just as bad a practice as the people using only Newsmax.

CNN at least attempt to present themselves as a viable news station and do employ plenty of Republicans. Newsmax from what I have seen is Fox News on steroids and Fox News itself has admitted in court it's presenters are just entertainers that people shouldn't take seriously.

Anyway who only watches CNN? At best you might browse it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,020 ✭✭✭✭briany

sdanseo wrote: »

Before the advent of 24-hour news and the proliferation of online 'news', the way people got their news was to watch or listen to a news report that would come on the TV or radio twice a day, and read news in their local paper. What's really missing from this time was the lack of editorialist comment which now feels like an intrinsic part of news programming and really introduced the concept of bias. This is not to say that old news couldn't be biased. They could have, for example, simply omitted things they didn't want out in the public sphere, but at least it wasn't so overt as to stake out these battle lines and tell people what to think.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement