Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭What.Now

Beholders wrote: »
    Do you know at this point that is bothering me, is that people belief yes/no is the answer they have being looking for, but in fairness it never has been or should be the answer. Yes I'm right of left, sorry I just love saying that, it actually means I need to learn how to drive.

They should vote with their heart and respect and basically that. If the school bully doesn't like it, well then take it up with all of us.

On a side note I have always thought politics are like 8 year olds in the play ground. Not just this but every time they mention or agree on any thing. Me and my gang could agree on it better, that is 8 year olds, red hang gang rocks:D. See the point is I don't care but I still want to have a pint with you guys.

WAYOA:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,170 ✭✭✭✭flazio

From keeping America Great to calling it a Third World Country.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I think I finally understand the distinction. A fraud is a deceit whereas a massive fraud is a deceit on such a grandiose scale you don't need any evidence to prove the it happenned.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,805 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

flazio wrote: »

Firstly, wtf is up with that desk? Lol

Secondly - Remember when Trump supporters said a woman would be too emotional to govern?

And by the way donny-

2016 - the American election system is fine

2020 - the American election system is worse than a third work country.

What happened in the meantime and under whose watch?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

He’s only short of stamping his feet and sticking his fingers in his ears at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

What a giant baby he truly is.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Do you know at this point that is bothering me, is that people belief yes/no is the answer they have being looking for, but in fairness it never has been or should be the answer. Yes I'm right of left, sorry I just love saying that, it actually means I need to learn how to drive.

They should vote with their heart and respect and basically that. If the school bully doesn't like it, well then take it up with all of us.

On a side note I have always thought politics are like 8 year olds in the play ground. Not just this but every time they mention or agree on any thing. Me and my gang could agree on it better, that is 8 year olds, red hang gang rocks:D. See the point is I don't care but I still want to have a pint with you guys.

can you try that again except in coherent this time?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

namloc1980 wrote: »
    What a giant baby he truly is.

A giant alpha baby no less

• Registered Users Posts: 18,168 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Checkout sidney powells court filings.... they are something else

https://twitter.com/LarryHomework/status/1331849560625348613

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

the michigan one is arguably worse. was there spacebar broken and they somehow didn't notice? have they never heard of proofreading?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

thanks so much for reposting this, people need to see it. Still Ataack the messenger. F U c K Trump. I Dont care. The system itself must be seen to work.

And it has been,regardless of what Alex Jones imitators like to claim.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,291 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Someone was on the sauce last night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

He's gone full Karen

• Registered Users Posts: 15,664 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

He really is falling apart in front of our eyes. No surprise, of course, a man that clearly is led by the feeling of being loved and power is going to fall apart when he isn't No1 and his power is slipping away.

But it is interesting to watch it happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

Took him 3 weeks to take any questions from the media. The big ****ing baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Any man who must say "I am the king" is no true king - Tywin Lannister

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

listermint wrote: »
    Well respected where ? And by whom ? Honest question.

Being an academic itself doesn't rise you above anyone.

True, but generally (in most fields) of academia they have standards, ethics and peer reviewed studies.

There is a system of checks and balances in place to ensure integrity and accuracy of works that are published.

This already puts them ahead of YouTubers, many of whom don't even have the integrity of the dreaded "Main Stream Media".

But these days people like to question everything except the sources that confirm their own bias and lump all sources of information as "All the same" or "one as bad as the other" - and they really are not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Took him 3 weeks to take any questions from the media. The big ****ing baby.

he didn't even - he cut them off for being nasty and rudely talking to the president ("Don't dare talk to the President of the United States" - like he gives a fu(k or respect for the office lol) - what a joke of a human being.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭timetogo1

km991148 wrote: »
    he didn't even - he cut them off for being nasty and rudely talking to the president ("Don't dare talk to the President of the United States" - like he gives a fu(k or respect for the office lol) - what a joke of a human being.

I love that he cut one reporter off and moved to another and she asked the same question. It's about time they did that.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭timetogo1

duploelabs wrote: »
    Any man who must say "I am the king" is no true king - Tywin Lannister

I've always used the same logic when people tell me they're smart. Smart people don't normally need to tell you they're smart. Trump says it frequently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

timetogo1 wrote: »
    I've always used the same logic when people tell me they're smart. Smart people don't normally need to tell you they're smart. Trump says it frequently.

Kind of like the Academic Agent then...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

timetogo1 wrote: »
    I love that he cut one reporter off and moved to another and she asked the same question. It's about time they did that.

It's stupid that it took them 4 years to figure this out. The press should have been doing that since February 2017.

If he insisted on behaving like a child then just cut him off, state facts about "president wotsit did Y today, and then shouted on Twitter... meanwhile we've been speaking to some adults in government who have this to say..." and then move onto the next thing. If he'd been denied the airtime from the start the world would be a better place right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭francois

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

The level of arrogance and utter delusion is really disturbing to watch from someone occupying that office.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Sparko

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    The level of arrogance and utter delusion is really disturbing to watch from someone occupying that office.

Real Henry Sellers vibes from Father Ted there. "I MADE THE BBC!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

km991148 wrote: »

He is just stopping short of ordering someone to take the reporter away. Will be interesting in the next couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

I thought the desk was a photoshop?!??

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,620 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Nope 100% real..

I really wished when he said "Don't speak to the President of the United States like that, I'm the President " someone responded with "Well only for the next 8 weeks"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Between this, the Sidney Powell BIBLICAL court filing and the 4 seasons total landscaping thing, I'm presuming there is someone in the back working away on making this crowd look as stupid as possible (not that they need help).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Between this, the Sidney Powell BIBLICAL court filing and the 4 seasons total landscaping thing, I'm presuming there is someone in the back working away on making this crowd look as stupid as possible (not that they need help).

Normally I'd agree, but in this case, I don't think so. I think they're just this dumb and idiotic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement