Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

This poster pushed Biden having dementia for months.
    Said Joe wouldn’t turn up to the debates.
    And still thinks Trump will win.

It’s over.

Show one post where I said he had dementia please. I never said he was a rapist either, I may have alluded to these things but as a long time Boards member, I know the rules therefore I am VERY careful with my words.

I made a prediction that Joe would not turn up to the debates and afterwards, I openly admitted to getting it wrong.

Of course I think Trump will win. There are many votes left to count and Joe Biden is an awful candidate.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Of course I think Trump will win. There are many votes left to count and Joe Biden is an awful candidate.

In fairness there probably are enough votes to swing it for Trump. Unfortunately for Trump based on recent counts the majority of them are going to Biden so although mathematically it's still just about possible it's incredibly unlikely.

We should see over the coming hours if the remaining votes suddenly start to swing Republican in enough numbers to alter the likelihood that Biden will win. I can't see it somehow.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Scot_in_Dublin

I do indeed, my feelings on the matter have not changed for well over a year. Also, I am not part of the voter fraud brigade, as far as I can see, everything has been transparent (although I was a little concerned a few weeks ago about reports coming out of Minnesota). The counting is ongoing, I find it strange that so many people are declaring victory when not 72 hours ago they were harshly critical of President Trump for alluding to victory in a Tweet.

I have at no point declared victory for Biden. All the votes need to be counted and done and dusted. In either this thread or another I believe I went on record and said I would accept the result as long as it was clear, and also noted it was very cool so many people were voting. But, President Trump has claimed victory in this election a number of times now, by proxy, and said if he doesn't win it's because of voter fraud. There are no if, buts or maybe on this. He is on record as saying the only way he can loose is by fraudulent votes against him. How can you stand by your own conviction of not buying into that, yet watch him launch so many lawsuits that have already been thrown out?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,334 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Show one post where I said he had dementia please. I never said he was a rapist either, I may have alluded to these things but as a long time Boards member, I know the rules therefore I am VERY careful with my words.

I made a prediction that Joe would not turn up to the debates and afterwards, I openly admitted to getting it wrong.

Search function
    Dementia
    Your username

You’re welcome.

How will trump win, when he’s losing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭KilOit

I do indeed, my feelings on the matter have not changed for well over a year. Also, I am not part of the voter fraud brigade, as far as I can see, everything has been transparent (although I was a little concerned a few weeks ago about reports coming out of Minnesota). The counting is ongoing, I find it strange that so many people are declaring victory when not 72 hours ago they were harshly critical of President Trump for alluding to victory in a Tweet.

60% of votes in about 8 States we're only counted when that tweet went out. It's now 90-99%
    Red mirage was predicted on election day, trump supporters choose to ignore everything not in their own echo chamber

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,452 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Just because you’ve had a belief for a year doesn’t mean you should hold onto that belief when there is practically insurmountable evidence that your belief was wrong

I really believed that the UK could get its act together and hold a 2nd referendum on Brexit. Turns out I was wrong

I really believed that Sanders could put up a better challenge in the Primaries, I was wrong then too. I believed Trumps team would have had a more coherent plan for after the election, turns out his plan was to rant and rave and threaten to sue everyone and lie about the results

In hindsight my belief that Trump might actually have had a long term plan was completely unfounded

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,023 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Alluding to these things..

Ah Jesus man. Give it a break will ya. It's Saturday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

So Trump is the first ever person to lose the popular vote twice? That will eat away at his ego.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭BobbyMalone

I find it strange that so many people are declaring victory when not 72 hours ago they were harshly critical of President Trump for alluding to victory in a Tweet.

It's one thing for a random person on the internet to call an election, but quite another for the president to do so : and he wasn't alluding to victory, he clearly states that 'we did win this election' :

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

I love the smell of delusion on a Saturday morning with my coffee..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,677 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

Exactly. Despite the facts, your feelings haven't changed.

You seem to see that as a good thing.

He cannot lose is obviously wrong. Of course he can. He might not lose would at least show some modicum of a relationship with reality.

Given that Trump is currently losing, can you explain how he will win each of the states he requires?

You can't see him losing because you believe that Biden is such a terrible candidate. That had Trump handled things a little different, not telling Erie PA that he was only there because he had to be but otherwise he wouldn't have bothered he probably would have won.

This wasn't the talked about blue wave. This wasn't a repudiation of the GOP.

This is a loss 100% on Trump. He lost to an old man and a black female. He lost 2016 popular vote but got the rub of the EC. This time it seems he is not getting the same luck.

Tony EH wrote: »
    This is a perfect example of Trump's dumbass mouth. There's no forethought or consideration in play. It's just endless yap, rattled off from his gob as soon as it enters his brain.

Inane gibberish thrown about with abandon, just cos he needs to be saying something, anything, all of the time.

It's partly why he was such a dangerous figure to have in that position.

Thankfully it’s his dumbass mouth that probably sealed the election for Biden - his John McCain outbursts his inject bleach nonsense and others- none of these did him any favours and likely cost him precious votes - he has no filter - people like that hang themselves out to dry on their own rope eventually

• Registered Users Posts: 6,608 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

https://youtu.be/ghc288EDHyg

the only delusion is people think this is over. only starting.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,242 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Because Jesus in a leather jacket says it isn't?

:pac:

The almost completed vote count would suggest otherwise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Indeed. Suffering from an extreme case of delusion is really a requirement for a die-hard Trump supporter. And you've never been found wanting in that regard, to be fair to you.

And by the way, Trump declared victory. He didn't allude to it. The only thing he alluded to was voter fraud, without a single bit of proof to back it up. It's time to start living in the real world now, Kid. We're here for you. It's not too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,242 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

So Trump is the first ever person to lose the popular vote twice? That will eat away at his ego.

Remember when he was saying he might get a third term?

That was funny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

If he was winning he wouldn't care. His ego will always find a truth it likes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,452 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

People are saying it’s the Biggest popular vote loss of all time

(It’s not actually anywhere close to that but Trump claimed the biggest election victory in 2016 so we should do him the honour of declaring him the biggest loser of all time)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,621 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

At 78 Biden might not even last the 4 years.

What happens if he dies before the full term is up, does Harris take over or is there an election called?

• Advertisement

Is that the one where this lady has had to step up and make a statement on it?

https://mobile.twitter.com/jocelynbenson?lang=en

Graham wrote: »
    The almost completed vote count would suggest otherwise.

People will believe all sorts while waiting for the final tally to come through- obviously people become susceptible to suggestion of all kinds of nonsense

6,000 votes is not enough anyway but I agree we are only starting into the litigious part of the election. The result, though, is not in doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Ah this is going to be the grfit for the next 4 years isn't it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭threeball

The most surprising thing about Kidchameleons statement is that some of you are still arguing with him. Either you're new to boards or you just love to talk to walls.

At 78 Biden might not even last the 4 years.

What happens if he dies before the full term is up, does Harris take over or is there an election called?
    No, she carries on. See Gerald Ford after Nixon.

People will believe all sorts while waiting for the final tally to come through- obviously people become susceptible to suggestion of all kinds of nonsense

I don't think they even believe it at this point. It defies logic.

I assume it's just being done for entertainment value. I don't think anyone takes it seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Counting is ongoing, there is no way he will lose to Biden.

Stand and take yere beating.
    Go on Biden

threeball wrote: »
    The most surprising thing about Kidchameleons statement is that some of you are still arguing with him. Either you're new to boards or you just love to talk to walls.

I don't reckon there's anything wrong with engaging a poster and talking through some of the points they have. If they take it on, cool, of not, also cool. But they also can't say no one is engaging with them and accuse the thread of being an echo chamber.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭KilOit

I looked at his older videos 3 days ago and yep another delusional trump supporter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement