Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,567 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Inquitus wrote:
    Crazy knows no bounds!

Tis boring now tbh, the world's moving on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭francois

Clarence Thomas has been waiting to get his revenge on Biden and now is his chance!
    Biden said "You aint black!"
    Thomas will say "You aint President!"

What class of gibberish is this? Ah I see you are "new" here

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Clarence Thomas has been waiting to get his revenge on Biden and now is his chance!
    Biden said "You aint black!"
    Thomas will say "You aint President!"

I have no idea who you are in real life.

I doubt I've met you, or that I ever will.

I don't know who your friends or family are.

But still, I am absolutely mortified for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I've see the #diaperdon trending lately, this guy used to work on the apprentice programme and explains where it came from :pac:

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1332362183452151809?s=09

I'm guessing this is the clip from the wrestling, the outline can clearly be seen at 50 seconds in.

This guys twitter has plenty of accusations like this against Trump, I wonder why Trump hasn't sued him yet if this is all untrue?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,560 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

This guys twitter has plenty of accusations like this against Trump, I wonder why Trump hasn't sued him yet if this is all untrue?
    Remember all the Hunter Biden crap with the laptop? Weren't you criticising anybody posting that nonsense?
    Why are you doing the same thing?

• Advertisement

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Rudy Giuliani at Four Seasons Total Landscaping between the sex shop and the crematorium, Rudy's hair melting, crazy Sidney Powell, all the lost/dismissed court cases, Trump at his tiny desk ranting and raving.....you couldn't make this stuff up. Absolutely hilarious.

I'm guessing there's script writers that are literally writing along with all this but waiting for all this madness to end. I'm really not sure if it would even work on film.

I'm guessing there's script writers that are literally writing along with all this but waiting for all this madness to end. I'm really not sure if it would even work on film.

Tbf, there are many, many others. The Burger King meal at the White House, the throwing of paper towels, the sharpie hurricane incident, the looking into the sun at the time of the eclipse. So so many more...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

everlast75 wrote: »
    Tbf, there are many, many others. The Burger King meal at the White House, the throwing of paper towels, the sharpie hurricane incident, the looking into the sun at the time of the eclipse. So so many more...

The sharpie hurricane was my favourite, how stupid would you have to think people were to not see that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

eagle eye wrote: »
    Remember all the Hunter Biden crap with the laptop? Weren't you criticising anybody posting that nonsense?

That's how it works around here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

The orange buffoon will never admit defeat but he will leave.

• Advertisement

Trump claimed there was evidence on Hunters laptop, now they dont talk about it anymore after he lost the election.

This guy talks about Trump shìtting himself, he actually worked with Trump, There are no denials from Trump, there is evidence in that clip that Trump wears a nappy.

As you guys would say, its interesting.

That fast food at the White House for Clemson being called racist shows you how many crazies get to voice opinions these days.

Trump claimed there was evidence on Hunters laptop, now they dont talk about it anymore after he lost the election.

This guy talks about Trump shutting himself, he actually worked with Trump, There are no denials from Trump, there is evidence in that clip that Trump wears a nappy.
    There was no denials from Biden about the laptop thing. They stayed above it.
    In Trumps case I'd imagine he's too busy with his insane legal cases to respond.
    Who is 'you guys'?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

Congrats to Hunter for getting elected president, oh! no he wasn't running. :o

The orange buffoon will never admit defeat but he will leave.

The sense of grevience of being "robbed" of the election will keep the base motivated, along with maintaining the pretence that somehow he is a hero wronged.

Admitting defeat would bring the whole facade down.

That fast food at the White House for Clemson being called racist shows you how many crazies get to voice opinions these days.

And the event itself wasn't bat**** crazy?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

salmocab wrote: »
    The sharpie hurricane was my favourite, how stupid would you have to think people were to not see that.
    I think that one can be put down as quite possibly a loyalty test. Now him genuinely thinking it would fool people isn't out of the question either since he isn't only an idiot but a delusional one at that, but a few infamous Trump incidents like that just seem like they almost have to be examples of demanding his supporters "reject the evidence of your eyes and ears" as his final, most essential demand. Or as Trump himself put it "what you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening".

The moment anyone defended Trumps sharpie hurricane, it was clear that basically nothing would deter them from their idolisation of the clown, and in truth without that conditioning that slowly mounted from 2017-19, I think he would have lost even more support over covid/the economy in 2020 as his supporters would not be as entrenched nor have sunk as much cost (dignity) into him.

This guy talks about Trump shìtting himself, he actually worked with Trump, There are no denials from Trump, there is evidence in that clip that Trump wears a nappy.
    Ok Rudy.

Ok Rudy.

Watch the wrestling clip, sure looks very padded down there dont you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭85603

its not really. its schoolyard/tabloid hack nonsense about who is/isnt a poopoo pants.

up your standards to 4th class and stop resorting to infantile shyte.

desperate stretch. not surprised.

Oh and ibf 'youre a trump fan'. Nope.

• Advertisement

I try to avoid watching and reading crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Must... Resist... Urge...

:D

The majority of your posts are in the soccer forum. Watching grown men kick a ball about and collapse in agony when someone taps them on their shoulder is "entertainment" to you, but watching scripted storylines and choreographed dancing is "crap" eh?

Poo poo pants jokes.

Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

The sense of grevience of being "robbed" of the election will keep the base motivated, along with maintaining the pretence that somehow he is a hero wronged.

Admitting defeat would bring the whole facade down.

If he never admits defeat, he never lost.

He’s trying to milk his gullible base for every penny.

If he never admits defeat, he never lost.

He’s trying to milk his gullible base for every penny.

a fool and his money...

Poo poo pants jokes.

Well done.

Well as someone who pushed the "Biden has dementia" line for god knows how long i had an idea you would be the first defender of #diaperdon

Well as someone who pushed the "Biden has dementia" line for god knows how long i had an idea you would be the first defender of #diaperdon

So you are admitting now that you are just like Rudy. At least that's fair

Whatever you reckon. Take a break

• Advertisement

Well as someone who pushed the "Biden has dementia" line fir god knows how long i had an idea you would be the first defender of #diaperdon

:pac: #diaperdon class.

I love the alliteration and childishness of diaperdon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement