Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭joseywhales

85603 wrote: »

its not really. its schoolyard/tabloid hack nonsense about who is/isnt a poopoo pants.

up your standards to 4th class and stop resorting to infantile shyte.

desperate stretch. not surprised.

Oh and ibf 'youre a trump fan'. Nope.

"I actually used to like Trump, nice guy. But you know he is not really the same anymore, anyone can see that, gingerly he walks around, like a ballerina. I have to ask myself why? Is he hiding something? I think we all know what he is hiding. Donald poo poo pants Trump, that's what they call him, I didn't make that up , it's a well known fact in washington, I hear it all the time, oh there he goes, better call his people, donald has had another accident but you know what donald is going to be ok, we are going to be nice to him even though he is not nice to me, no really he has said some nasty things but that's fine, we will be nice to the old guy"

Sound familiar? He deserves all the childish crap we can possibly throw at him, he's been peddling it all his life.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

eagle eye wrote: »
    So you are admitting now that you are just like Rudy. At least that's fair

No, unlike Rudi I dont tell lies, i don't go on national TV and lie to the public, I don't bring idiotic false court cases and lastly, I dont wear hair dye and look like a national clown as it rolls down my face on live TV as I tell another bunch of idiotic lies.

So no, nothing like Rudi at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Jaysus it's like a thread overran by teenagers the last few pages.

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Jaysus it's like a thread overran by teenagers the last few pages.

It may seem like childishness but the fact is the president of the US is reportedly wearing a nappy due to instances of him shìtting himself, he wears a rigid plastic corset so needs an assistant to help him clean up after he soils himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,560 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

No, unlike Rudi I dont tell lies, i don't go on national TV and lie to the public, I don't bring idiotic false court cases and lastly, I dont wear hair dye and look like a national clown as it rolls down my face on live TV as I tell another bunch of idiotic lies.

You likened what you were doing to what they were doing and it's the same in many ways.
    Just because you are not a public figure doesn't mean you are not acting like them
    At least be honest and reliable own it. What you are doing is eerily similar to Rudy and the laptop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭85603

"I actually used to like Trump, nice guy. But you know he is not really the same anymore, anyone can see that, gingerly he walks around, like a ballerina. I have to ask myself why? Is he hiding something? I think we all know what he is hiding. Donald poo poo pants Trump, that's what they call him, I didn't make that up , it's a well known fact in washington, I hear it all the time, oh there he goes, better call his people, donald has had another accident but you know what donald is going to be ok, we are going to be nice to him even though he is not nice to me, no really he has said some nasty things but that's fine, we will be nice to the old guy"

Sound familiar? He deserves all the childish crap we can possibly throw at him, he's been peddling it all his life.

Ive a sneaking suspicion that he might not even read boards threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

It may seem like childishness but the fact is the president of the US is reportedly wearing a nappy due to instances of him shìtting himself, he wears a rigid plastic corset so needs an assistant to help him clean up after he soils himself.

He'll definitely sh1t himself when he sees all the lawsuits lined up for him once he becomes Mr Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,698 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

He'll definitely sh1t himself when he sees all the lawsuits lined up for him once he becomes Mr Trump.

I said it when he was elected in 2016, 2 things are never going to change.
    He will forever be referred to as President Trump, and his portrait will forever be mounted on the walls of the White House.

I said then, and thing I have been proven right, that this latter point in particular would be a stain on US politics which can never be completely removed.

He will forever be referred to as President Trump, and his portrait will forever be mounted on the walls of the White House.

I said then, and thing I have been proven right, that this latter point in particular would be a stain on US politics which can never be completely removed.

In fairness, nobody expected there to be so many physical stains. He'll also get a library...

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭ollkiller

The majority of your posts are in the soccer forum. Watching grown men kick a ball about and collapse in agony when someone taps them on their shoulder is "entertainment" to you, but watching scripted storylines and choreographed dancing is "crap" eh?

Jumpers for goalposts lad. Football is Life.

• Advertisement

Really? Because Obama still hasn't got his up there because #diaperdon refused to allow them to hang it, Hopefully Biden does the same to Trump, that will gnaw at him for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Sparko

Really? Because Obama still hasn't got his up there because #diaperdon refused to allow them to hang it, Hopefully Biden does the same to Trump, that will gnaw at hom for years.

Wow I hadn't heard that. I shouldn't be surprised at the level of pettiness but wow that's something else.

Really? Because Obama still hasn't got his up there because #diaperdon refused to allow them to hang it, Hopefully Biden does the same to Trump, that will gnaw at hom for years.

You know the point I am making, he is part of the fabric of the place and that is never going to change, thankfully though, people can always add that he was only single term President which is a small consolation.

You know the point I am making, he is part of the fabric of the place and that is never going to change, thankfully though, people can always add that he was only single term President which is a small consolation.

Single term, lost the popular vote twice, impeached, and will go down in history as the worst president in history.

I honestly believe that the next two years will bring some shocking revelations from Whitehouse staff and secret service members. The history books will not be kind to Trump.

Sparko wrote: »
    Wow I hadn't heard that. I shouldn't be surprised at the level of pettiness but wow that's something else.

Yup, he hates Obama so much he broke forty years of tradition.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/trump-refusing-to-unveil-obama-portrait-at-the-white-house-2020-5%3famp

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Watch the wrestling clip, sure looks very padded down there dont you think?

Mod

The speculation of whether he is, or isn't, is more suited to Conspiracy Theories than this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

EnOG-xtVQAA0uZI?format=jpg&name=small

This is for the Trump personal fund.

A con man till the end.

Hey MAGA guys, how do you feel about being used?

Single term, lost the popular vote twice, impeached, and will go down in history as the worst president in history.

I honestly believe that the next two years will bring some shocking revelations from Whitehouse staff and secret service members. The history books will not be kind to Trump.

Agree, and there will be those who try to white wash their own role in enabling him by saying that they tried to limit his most sinister motives.

Some have already laid the groundwork for their redemption, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Anne-Marie Conway, Nikki Halley all left the roles he appointed them to and will be able to say they did so because they were uncomfortable should they wish to go that route even though they all continued to express support for him leading up to this election.

Kayleigh McAneny threw the hammer after the hatchet in committing to him buy her vociferousness in this respect will be a welcome trait as a host on a cable news network or as a conservative commentator.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

and unlike Rudy you dont speak on behalf of the president of the united states

• Registered Users Posts: 38,560 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Really? Because Obama still hasn't got his up there because #diaperdon refused to allow them to hang it, Hopefully Biden does the same to Trump, that will gnaw at him for years.

This is more of you looked Ng for people to act like Trump. Will you get a grip, nobody wants that.

• Advertisement

EnOG-xtVQAA0uZI?format=jpg&name=small

This is for the Trump personal fund.

A con man till the end.

Hey MAGA guys, how do you feel about being used?

A pure grifter trying to guilt the most gullible into sending him their hard earned money during a worldwide pandemic when millions have lost their jobs. Pure horrible behaviour from a so called billionaire.

eagle eye wrote: »
    This is more of you looked Ng for people to act like Trump. Will you get a grip, nobody wants that.

I want the rest of Trumps life to be a miserable one, I hope he is never referred to as "president Trump" by Biden. I hope he is called the previous tenant, or the last guy, or even the clown that was here last time. Its all he deserves after the way he has treated people over the last four years.

Trump treated people like shìt because he is a horrible person, Trump should be treated like shìt because he deserves it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

A pure grifter trying to guilt the most gullible into sending him their hard earned money during a worldwide pandemic when millions have lost their jobs. Pure horrible behaviour from a so called billionaire.

Joebiden.com

The same grifting is going on. If you don't donate Trump might win is a paraphrased line.

Dont call out one without calling out the other. Hypocrisy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Joebiden.com

The same grifting is going on. If you don't donate Trump might win is a paraphrased line.

Trump has lost though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

I want the rest of Trumps life to be a miserable one, I hope he is never referred to as "president Trump" by Biden. I hope he is called the previous tenant, or the last guy, or even the clown that was here last time. Its all he deserves after the way he has treated people over the last four years.

Trump treated people like shìt because he is a horrible person, Trump should be treated like shìt because he deserves it.

Even in defeat Trump is living rent free in millions of heads.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Joebiden.com

Because when Trump launches all these bollocks legal proceedings, Biden has to also fight his corner.

What part of this are you not getting?

Joebiden.com

Where's the bit in that that says that up to 60% of the contribution can be used for something other than what the contribution is requested for?

These requests are not the same.

Not even slightly my friend, I'm just a firm believer in the old saying "what goes around comes around"

• Registered Users Posts: 13,482 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

In fairness, nobody expected there to be so many physical stains. He'll also get a library...

That contains only copies of Art of the Deal.

• Advertisement

You could say the same thing about people who wished Nixon to face consequences for his actions. And Trump has been far more damaging to the office.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement