Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Where's the bit in that that says that up to 60% of the contribution can be used for something other than what the contribution is requested for?

These requests are not the same.

The t+c :

Contributions to Biden Fight Fund from persons/multicandidate committees shall be allocated in the following order: $142,000/$60,000 the DNC, $2,800/$5,000 to the Biden for President Recount Account, and any additional funds to the DNC, subject to applicable contribution limits.

Ie most of the money is going to the party.
    Grifting for the DNC.

Hypocrites

The t+c :

Contributions to Biden Fight Fund from persons/multicandidate committees shall be allocated in the following order: $142,000/$60,000 the DNC, $2,800/$5,000 to the Biden for President Recount Account, and any additional funds to the DNC, subject to applicable contribution limits.

Ie most of the money is going to the party.
    Grifting for the DNC.

Hypocrites

That's even visible at the very top of the donations page that it might not necessarily be used for the Biden campaign. Meanwhile Trump has definitively lost and is using people to undermine the system even further while using it to cover his own debts.

That's even visible at the very top of the donations page that it might not necessarily be used for the Biden campaign. Meanwhile Trump has definitively lost and is using people to undermine the system even further while using it to cover his own debts.

https://secure.actblue.com/donate/bff-abcd?refcodeOid=oeu1601328076219r0.6164276121416554

Denial despite evidence.

Absolute hypocrisy.

• Advertisement

Both are grifting

They aren't though, one has some additional questionable aspects well hidden in small text. Eg nobody has claimed money going into party coffers is grifting, that's present in the text and I imagine similar exists for most candidates. The grifting is it being used to cover debts. The Biden one lays out how money is designated straight out, no hidden stipulations etc.You just keep claiming to have "gotcha" moments but they really aren't.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Even in defeat Trump is living rent free in millions of heads.

It says a lot that four years later, Trump supporters clearly can't get Hillary Clinton off the brain.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

It says a lot that four years later, Trump supporters clearly can't get Hillary Clinton off the brain.

they were protesting outside her home very recently shouting "Lock her up".

• Registered Users Posts: 18,168 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Both are grifting. Its pretty clear

Funding the party and paying off the trump campaigns ridiculous debts are two very different things.

Is your only defense left of him and his acts whataboutery?

They aren't though, one has some additional questionable aspects well hidden in small text. Eg nobody has claimed money going into party coffers is grifting, that's present in the text and I imagine similar exists for most candidates. The grifting is it being used to cover debts. The Biden one lays out how money is designated straight out, no hidden stipulations etc.You just keep claiming to have "gotcha" moments but they really aren't.

There is no gotcha moment.
    Both are begging for donations off citizens. That's the long and short of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Even in defeat Trump is living rent free in millions of heads.

Well, he's still president, trying to subvert the democratic system while salting the earth to make it as hard as possible for his replacement to do his job. So of course he's still topical.

That kind of comment only really makes sense when he's no longer relevant.

VinLieger wrote: »
    Funding the party and paying off the trump campaigns ridiculous debts are two very different things.

Is your only defense left of him and his acts whataboutery?

Donations are used to pay for campaigns. That's why people donate. To fund a campaign.

It's very basic

• Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Donations are used to pay for campaigns. That's why people donate. To fund a campaign.

It's very basic

Trump isn't running a campaign anymore. All this funding itls doing is funding these ridiculous lawsuits to massage his bruised ego

duploelabs wrote: »
    Trump isn't running a campaign anymore. All this funding itls doing is funding these ridiculous lawsuits to massage his bruised ego

And to cover his debts...

It's very basic

If his money was goibg to the RNC it would be different but its paying off the debt he accrued via his presidential cpaign which he lost, why should people give him money to pay off this debt?

It's very basic

Lol, you couldn't be more in a bubble.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Both are begging for donations off citizens. That's the long and short of it.

I'm a bloke.

So is fred west.

Therefore, both of us should be locked up.

Your inability to acknowledge context and detail must really serve you well in life.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,558 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I want the rest of Trumps life to be a miserable one, I hope he is never referred to as "president Trump" by Biden. I hope he is called the previous tenant, or the last guy, or even the clown that was here last time. Its all he deserves after the way he has treated people over the last four years.
    So you want people to act like Trump.
    Trump treated people like shìt because he is a horrible person, Trump should be treated like shìt because he deserves it.
    You have to be a certain type of person to treat people this way. Hint: You have to be like Trump.
    I presume you were unhappy with Biden saying he will be a President for all Americans including those who voted for Trump?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

eagle eye wrote: »
    So you want people to act like Trump.

Nope, that's just your take on what I have said.

You have to be a certain type of person to treat people this way. Hint: You have to be like Trump.
    I presume you were unhappy with Biden saying he will be a President for all Americans including those who voted for Trump?

And again nope, that's just your take on what I have said.

Nope, that's just your take on what I have said.
    It's exactly what you are saying. You've made it very clear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

No

I know what i said and what I meant, you can twist it to suit your agenda if you wish (I won't lose a wink of sleep over it) but that doesn't take away from the fact that you are wrong. I know (just like Trump) you hate being wrong but there's not much I can do about that.

if you think this qualifies as "acting like trump" then you severely underestimate how awful trump can behave. I mean, its not like he has showed us consistently over the last 5 years exactly what he is like.
    I want the rest of Trumps life to be a miserable one, I hope he is never referred to as "president Trump" by Biden. I hope he is called the previous tenant, or the last guy, or even the clown that was here last time. Its all he deserves after the way he has treated people over the last four years.

if you think this qualifies as "acting like trump" then you severely underestimate how awful trump can behave. I mean, its not like he has showed us consistently over the last 5 years exactly what he is like.
    He said he wants the rest of Trump's life to be a miserable one. You quoted that.
    That's exactly the type of person Trump is. Any decent person doesn't wish ill on others.

He said he wants the rest of Trump's life to be a miserable one. You quoted that.
    That's exactly the type of person Trump is. Any decent person doesn't wish ill on others.

trump wouldn't want someone to be miserable, he would act to make sure they were. that is the difference. I wont be responding to you further, your posts pearl-clutching are tedious in the extreme.

trump wouldn't want someone to be miserable, he would act to make sure they were. that is the difference. I wont be responding to you further, your posts pearl-clutching are tedious in the extreme.
    Your defense of the indefensible is mind-boggling.

Your defense of the indefensible is mind-boggling.

Your refusal to view the world in anything other than black or white is in my opinion intentionally malicious and your just engaging others in bad faith arguments now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Samsonsmasher

https://www.google.com/amp/s/legalinsurrection.com/2020/11/pennsylvania-state-judge-halts-certification-finds-likelihood-mail-in-balloting-procedures-violate-pa-constitution/amp/

And it looks like mail in ballots admitted after 8pm on election day may be tossed as unconstitutional in Pennsylvania giving Trump that state.

In WI about 100000 mail in ballots may be tossed because no requests were made for them as per the rules giving Trump that state too.

Meanwhile GOP legislature in PA is already seeking to win back the power to appoint electors which means they will appoint pro Trump electors.

This may trigger a domino effect as fraud allegations cause the count to be tossed in other swing states.

Remember the only for the corruption in Detriot Milwaukee Philadelphia and Atlanta which gave him ridiculously implausible victories in their respective counties Biden would not have been called the winner of those states and declared President Elect by the AP.

He is not President Elect until the electors give him at least 270 votes in December.

If no candidate gets 270 the States get 1 vote each under the 12th Amendment. Most are GOP controlled so they will vote Trump and he WINS!

I would say it's a pretty fair hope if he doesn't have legal consequences for his behaviour.

VinLieger wrote:
    Your refusal to view the world in anything other than black or white is in my opinion intentionally malicious and your just engaging others in bad faith arguments now.
    No, I just hate hypocrisy.
    This guy was all over people, who got banned I might add, for bringing up the Hunter Biden laptop claims and using derogatory names for Joe Biden. Then he comes up with unsubstantiated stuff as regards Trump and uses derogatory names.
    When I pull him on it he starts wishing ill on Trump.
    I despise Trump but I would never act like him.
    I want the world to return to a calmer, nicer place. Joe Biden wants that as well.
    Lots of work to be done to bring people back from voting for Trump and far too many voted for him to be comfortable right now.
    So I'm of the opinion that anybody acting like Trump on either side of the aisle needs to be pulled on it. There's no room for hate and wishing bad things on people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭jamule

https://www.google.com/amp/s/legalinsurrection.com/2020/11/pennsylvania-state-judge-halts-certification-finds-likelihood-mail-in-balloting-procedures-violate-pa-constitution/amp/

And it looks like mail in ballots admitted after 8pm on election day may be tossed as unconstitutional in Pennsylvania giving Trump that state.

In WI about 100000 mail in ballots may be tossed because no requests were made for them as per the rules giving Trump that state too.

Meanwhile GOP legislature in PA is already seeking to win back the power to appoint electors which means they will appoint pro Trump electors.

This may trigger a domino effect as fraud allegations cause the count to be tossed in other swing states.

Remember the only for the corruption in Detriot Milwaukee Philadelphia and Atlanta which gave him ridiculously implausible victories in their respective counties Biden would not have been called the winner of those states and declared President Elect by the AP.

He is not President Elect until the electors give him at least 270 votes in December.

If no candidate gets 270 the States get 1 vote each under the 12th Amendment. Most are GOP controlled so they will vote Trump and he WINS!

woohoo trump is gonna win. bigly. woohoo. its all over now!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement