Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Yes, he is a one term president.

Yes, he was impeached in his first term.

Yes, he lost the popular vote the first time he ran.

Yes, he lost the popular vote by twice that margin the second time he ran.

BUT........

It turns out that Trump has delivered on being the "biggest and best and unprecedented" in one particular category...

In the entire history of U.S. Presidents, he is the one that lost the presidency the most amount of times..

https://twitter.com/jeremyrroebuck/status/1332823813248200704?s=20

• Subscribers Posts: 41,656 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

The biggest loser ever

So delicious

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Interested to know, what's the appeal in spreading blatant lies?

Trumps legacy is that he has normalized lying, he lies, Kayleigh lies, his legal team lies and his supporters here lie.

It is truly glorious to watch them eat their own...

https://twitter.com/DJJudd/status/1332727859614535680?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

i'm confused. you want trump gone but have replaced by someone who has made 10's millions of dollars from being a senator.

biden is on record as saying he is against gay marriage. that should be a red line.

Trump is on record saying he would bang his own daughter

Trump is on record saying he would walk into changing rooms while teenage girls were naked

Trump is on record saying he would pay bail if his support got arrested for attacking people

Trump is on record saying "yes people are dying, it is what it is"

Trump is on record calling a woman a dog.

Trump is on record saying Megan Kelly must have been on her period when she interviewed him saying she had "blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her... wherever."

And the list goes on and on.

But Biden derangement syndrome is strong so keep digging that hole.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,168 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

everlast75 wrote: »
    Yes, he is a one term president.

Yes, he was impeached in his first term.

Yes, he lost the popular vote the first time he ran.

Yes, he lost the popular vote by twice that margin the second time he ran.

BUT........

It turns out that Trump has delivered on being the "biggest and best and unprecedented" in one particular category...

In the entire history of U.S. Presidents, he is the one that lost the presidency the most amount of times..

https://twitter.com/jeremyrroebuck/status/1332823813248200704?s=20

Trump and friends are now 1-39 for legal challenges, also i don't believe any as of yet have met the requirements for heading to superior courts beyond appealing dismissals which just end up back in the lower courts and tossed again

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

I see Trump supporters screaming about the election results and the Supreme Court on twitter.

They think the court will back Trump.
    They are in for a big shock.

VinLieger wrote: »
    Trump and friends are now 1-39 for legal challenges, also i don't believe any as of yet have met the requirements for heading to superior courts beyond appealing dismissals which just end up back in the lower courts and tossed again

AFAIK, that's entirey correct.

Their "hail mary" is to get it to the SCOTUS and look for a Trump special, aka a quid pro quo from one of his appointed judges. It's not gonna get there.

The other is to stop the casting of the electoral votes and that's not happening either.

Without either of these two, the writing is on the wall and Twittler's days are numbered.

I sincerely hope he ends up financially ruined and in jail.

And before anyone runs in here like Maude Flanders, clutching their pearls, I do not give two jots what kind of person that makes me in their eyes.

This guy has been a bully, a grossly incompetent "leader", a fraud, a grifter, a nasty and despicable reprobate who has shown no empathy for others and has gone further to actually revel in their misery. It will entirely be appropriate, nay necessary, that he will be remembered as a sh1t stain on the legacy of all Presidents.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,664 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

They, the senior Trump supporters, know full well this isn't going anywhere near SCOTUS.

But that is the point. They can then claim that they were denied access to SCOTUS, which of course they would have won. Everything is always 'we would have only for X'.

One of the key achievements touted for Trump was his massive appointment of Judges across all levels. But seemingly now those very same judges are all actually DEM plants and part of the conspiracy.

Leroy42 wrote: »
    They, the senior Trump supporters, know full well this isn't going anywhere near SCOTUS.

But that is the point. They can then claim that they were denied access to SCOTUS, which of course they would have won. Everything is always 'we would have only for X'.

One of the key achievements touted for Trump was his massive appointment of Judges across all levels. But seemingly now those very same judges are all actually DEM plants and part of the conspiracy.

Don't forget the grift! While secretly acknowledging their cases are going nowhere, they are raising funds off their existence.*

*for those unable to compare and contrast- Trump is "bringing" knowingly spurious cases to try and subvert and election and raising money off doing so, whereas Biden is "defending" the election as a matter of necessity and not out of choice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,314 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Trump is on record saying he would walk into changing rooms while teenage girls were naked

Trump is on record saying he would pay bail if his support got arrested for attacking people

Trump is on record saying "yes people are dying, it is what it is"

Trump is on record calling a woman a dog.

Trump is on record saying Megan Kelly must have been on her period when she interviewed him saying she had "blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her... wherever."

And the list goes on and on.

But Biden derangement syndrome is strong so keep digging that hole.

Even though Trump is indeed on record saying those things, people will still either deny that he said them, or say that he was misinterpreted and its the fault of the "Fake News Media". That's where we are now. It's sad and quite unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,071 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Trumps legacy is that he has normalized lying, he lies, Kayleigh lies, his legal team lies and his supporters here lie.

In 30 odd years of following politics I've never seen anything like it. Weaponized falsehoods and baseless conspiracies attacking everything from democracy to science to law, it's incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,737 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    Even though Trump is indeed on record saying those things, people will still either deny that he said them, or say that he was misinterpreted and its the fault of the "Fake News Media". That's where we are now. It's sad and quite unbelievable.

On the record, and then in his own words explained why he said them, yet people will still come up with their own narrative for them.

Or those who try and ignore them by going down the "this was previously explained this way, thus can't be used anymore".

• Registered Users Posts: 16,737 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    In 30 odd years of following politics I've never seen anything like it. Weaponized falsehoods and baseless conspiracies attacking everything from democracy to science to law, it's incredible.

Using the word "falsehood" instead of lie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭drogon.

It is truly glorious to watch them eat their own...

https://twitter.com/DJJudd/status/1332727859614535680?s=20

I really do hope the hard core Trump supports boycott the Georgia election. It is all rigged, would recommend they put Trump's name on the ballot instead to show their support. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Curious_Case

Their "hail mary" is to get it to the SCOTUS and look for a Trump special, aka a quid pro quo from one of his appointed judges. It's not gonna get there.

The other is to stop the casting of the electoral votes and that's not happening either.

Without either of these two, the writing is on the wall and Twittler's days are numbered.

And before anyone runs in here like Maude Flanders, clutching their pearls, I do not give two jots what kind of person that makes me in their eyes.

This guy has been a bully, a grossly incompetent "leader", a fraud, a grifter, a nasty and despicable reprobate who has shown no empathy for others and has gone further to actually revel in their misery. It will entirely be appropriate, nay necessary, that he will be remembered as a sh1t stain on the legacy of all Presidents.

Excellent post !
    He's a lumbering oaf with no imagination - it's an affront to humanity that he could ever rise to the top ???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Dohnjoe wrote: »

Not really you see it in Poland, Russia, Brazil, Hungary, India, Israel today. The entire Brexit campaign was based around it.

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

rossie1977 wrote: »
    Not really you see it in Poland, Russia, Brazil, Hungary, India, Israel today. The entire Brexit campaign was based around it.

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Brexit was nothing like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭trashcan

astrofool wrote: »
    Using the word "falsehood" instead of lie :)

Alternative facts was another one .....;)

Is the 350m for the NHS promised by BoJo going to materialize?

Anyone got their job back that was lost to Johnny Foreigner?

The comparison between the types of bullsh1t used in both the trump and brexit campaigns is quite apt imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,168 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

"Lets take back control" and "Make american great again" are virtually the same slogans, they promise everything to everyone due to being so generic but actually stand up to zero scrutiny.

They make people feel something but mean absolutely nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Presumably, you got your talking point from the latest gop online strategy, deployed here by Ted Cruz.

Note the devastating counter...

https://twitter.com/VisibleSoul/status/1332849014065287172?s=19

"GOP is and should be the party of the working class."

There aren't enough LOL's in the world for this gem.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

He's still moaning and whinging about voter fraud.

Sounds to me like he things that the only way round this is to have it heard in the Supreme Court, no doubt because he's got his cronies installed there.

I wonder what he'll say if he ever got there and lost...

Same old broken record that never seems to change with him

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-sunday-morning-futures-judges-election-lawsuits

• Registered Users Posts: 83,492 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Excuse me!

You are thinking of Helen Lovejoy. Get your **** together.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,314 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

That tweet about Biden having to "prove" that he got over 80 million votes was stupid and pathetic. Hopefully someone in the press asks him to prove that Russia didn't help him to get elected and what exactly is on the pee tape. That should get him going.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    That tweet about Biden having to "prove" that he got over 80 million votes was stupid and pathetic. Hopefully someone in the press asks him to prove that Russia didn't help him to get elected and what exactly is on the pee tape. That should get him going.

I think we've had some posters here using that tactic

• Registered Users Posts: 83,492 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Excellent breakdown (excellent channel)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,558 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Didn't he say if she wasn't his daughter? I don't like anybody saying things like this but unsurprisingly you are making it out to be even worse.
    You are still acting like Trump. Please tell me you are a Trump hater and not a Democrat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

eagle eye wrote: »
    Didn't he say if she wasn't his daughter? I don't like anybody saying things like this but unsurprisingly you are making it out to be even worse.
    You are still acting like Trump. Please tell me you are a Trump hater and not a Democrat.

pearls.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement