Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,019 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Just wondering is there anywhere you can see these lawsuits or are they done not on camera

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

eagle eye wrote: »
    Didn't he say if she wasn't his daughter? I don't like anybody saying things like this but unsurprisingly you are making it out to be even worse.
    You are still acting like Trump. Please tell me you are a Trump hater and not a Democrat.

160c4edd3700bcbba062632e55bcf74b.jpg

12.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Just wondering is there anywhere you can see these lawsuits or are they done not on camera

I dont think they are shown on TV. you can read details of all the cases here https://www.democracydocket.com/case_type/post-election/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,223 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

Didn't he say if she wasn't his daughter? I don't like anybody saying things like this but unsurprisingly you are making it out to be even worse.
    You are still acting like Trump. Please tell me you are a Trump hater and not a Democrat.

Yeahh, that doesn't make it any better...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,557 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

A pack of children posting pics. A real bully boy group type attitude in this thread.
    It doesn't matter if one of you twist something or make up nicknames or anything, you just stick together and believe everything you are doing is ok.
    If you come up for air at any stage you might realise this makes you all very similar to who you hate on, that's Donald Trump and his cronies in case you are too blinded to realise it.
    Thing is I don't get offended by immature attempts to bully or indeed any type of bullying whether in person or on the internet.
    There's a few decent posters on this thread.

I'll continue to pull you up when you post bull though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

A pack of children posting pics. A real bully boy group type attitude in this thread.
    It doesn't matter if one of you twist something or make up nicknames or anything, you just stick together and believe everything you are doing is ok.
    If you come up for air at any stage you might realise this makes you all very similar to who you hate on, that's Donald Trump and his cronies in case you are too blinded to realise it.
    Thing is I don't get offended by immature attempts to bully or indeed any type of bullying whether in person or on the internet.

Salty.

if you think you are being bullied then report posts instead of moaning about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Amazing how you never said a word to anyone when they posted Biden pics/memes/insults.

Now all of a sudden you are the bastion of morality and justice :pac:

Salty indeed :D

Amazing how you never said a word to anyone when they posted Biden pics/memes/insults.

Now all of a sudden you are the bastion of morality and justice :pac:

Salty indeed :D
    Amazing how you get away with making up nicknames and telling lies.
    And I just went check to make sure about what Trump said and guess what he never said he'd have sex with her if she wasn't his daughter, he said he'd date her.

So you've put up false information again.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,801 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

And I just went check to make sure about what Trump said and guess what he never said he'd have sex with her if she wasn't his daughter, he said he'd date her.

I'd recommend you don't chose this to be the hill to die on...

• Advertisement

You said Biden had dementia.
    He doesn't.
    You lied.

Bullying?! Lol. Imagine thinking recent posts were a form of bullying. So snowflakey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Trump said he would date Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter. A twisted and heinous statement in itself in the context of a normal father/daughter relationship.

Let alone go broadcast it on national TV. The man has a very loose grip on reality. And it is simply amazing that he still retains the support he does.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

he never said he'd have sex with her if she wasn't his daughter, he said he'd date her.

Yeah because that's so much better. Jesus.

everlast75 wrote: »
    I'd recommend you don't chose this to be the hill to die on...

What's that supposed to mean? I've gone beyond caring what immature kids think. If you put up lies I'll call it, even if it's about someone I despise aka Donald Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Not sure how to break this to you, but when a man and a woman date, they usually do the horizontal mambo every now and again.

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Not sure how to break this to you, but when a man and a woman date, they usually do the horizontal mambo every now and again.

especially when they date someone who thinks "you can just grab 'em by the pussy"

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

What's that supposed to mean? I've gone beyond caring what immature kids think. If you put up lies I'll call it, even if it's about someone I despise aka Donald Trump.

lol I've seen your posts and you obviously don't like Trump. But it's silly how you're practically being labeled a salty Trump supporter here because you're just trying to stick to the facts.

It is really quite basic.

Differentiating between saying you'd date your daughter and saying you would have sex with your daughter isn't a huge leap.

My point is, if you're going to pull people up on "lying" whilst maintaining you're not a defender of Trump, pick a better battle.

https://twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/1333029868234301440?s=19

🎵money money money moneyyy.....
    MONEY🎵

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

��money money money moneyyy.....
    MONEY��

1000% impact? Why not a million % at that rate. Ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

🎵money money money moneyyy.....
    MONEY🎵

I bet that T-shirt never arrives.

It is really quite basic.

Differentiating between saying you'd date your daughter and saying you would have sex with your daughter isn't a huge leap.

My point is, if you're going to pull people up on "lying" whilst maintaining you're not a defender of Trump, pick a better battle.
    I put up my bets on Biden in one of these threads.
    I've maintained the same line all along which is that there's lots of work to be done to bring people back from the abyss, too many voted for Trump to be celebrating a win.
    These hateful people are not going to help bring people over.
    They are acting like you'd expect from the haters in MAGA.

Trump lies, don't he like him. Have a bit of self-respect and manners.

What your thoughts are about what happens on dates isn't important. What's important is that he didn't say he'd sleep with his daughter which is what was posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Nobotty

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭bewareofthedog

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭bewareofthedog

Did Joy Reid ever find out who hacked her website and blogsites?

Must have been an awful person whoever it was, the racial slurs and distend for certain minorities and gays was despicable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Zak Flaps

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.

That's the biggest lie i've ever heard!

I put up my bets on Biden in one of these threads.
    I've maintained the same line all along which is that there's lots of work to be done to bring people back from the abyss, too many voted for Trump to be celebrating a win.
    These hateful people are not going to help bring people over.
    They are acting like you'd expect from the haters in MAGA.

Trump lies, don't he like him. Have a bit of self-respect and manners.

What your thoughts are about what happens on dates isn't important. What's important is that he didn't say he'd sleep with his daughter which is what was posted.

I have plenty of self respect and manners.

I also happen to be imbued with common sense.

On The View, he said he would date her if she weren't his daughter.

In 2004 and 2006, he was on Howard Stern. Stern asked if it was okay to call his daughter "a piece of ass" - Trump said yes.

Stern said she was voluptuous - Trump said "she always had been". Trump said to stern "she's 6 ft tall, she's got the best body"

On the Wendy Williams show, the host asked what the two had in common. Ivanka said "Real Estate or golf". Trump said "Well, I was gonna say sex but..." (audience reaction drowns out the rest)

In 2015 - "What a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and you know, her father..."

So yes, he did not state "I want to have sex with my daughter". You can take that little victory, stick it up your jumper and run with it.

Or, you can look at the type of man he is and take the statement in the context of his other statements and realise that you really are missing the bigger picture here.

Any one of those statements would make most people uneasy. Put them all together and you should be downright disturbed.

Republicans really seem to be turning on each other.

Whammy.

• Advertisement

everlast75 wrote:
    Any one of those statements would make most people uneasy. Put them all together and you should be downright disturbed.
    I said I don't like the things he said.
    I'm specifically talking about lies being told here.
    How on earth you come to the conclusion that I'm defending Trump in any way is beyond me. I despise the man, I believe he's done much worse, sicker things, than talk about his daughter the way he has but I can't prove it.
    You realise my issue is that a poster stated that it's a fact he said he'd sleep with her? It's not true and making up lies like that is what horrible people do, like Trump and his cronies.
    The hypocrisy from a lot of posters in this thread stinks.
    Defending the indefensible, trying to twist my accusation of a person telling lies into me somehow defending Trump.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement