Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,801 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

eagle eye wrote: »
    I said I don't like the things he said.
    I'm specifically talking about lies being told here.
    How on earth you come to the conclusion that I'm defending Trump in any way is beyond me. I despise the man, I believe he's done much worse, sicker things, than talk about his daughter the way he has but I can't prove it.
    You realise my issue is that a poster stated that it's a fact he said he'd sleep with her? It's not true and making up lies like that is what horrible people do, like Trump and his cronies.
    The hypocrisy from a lot of posters in this thread stinks.
    Defending the indefensible, trying to twist my accusation of a person telling lies into me somehow defending Trump.

Whether you are a general defender or Trump is besides the point. Frankly I don't care. You seem to be replying to a point I didn't make. Whether that's on purpose or not, I don't know.

But, by way of recap - you made an assertion that Trump literally didn't say what another poster said he did.

I advised you it may be unwise to pick that one issue to make a stand on, because it was really a silly discrepancy to point out if you intended on making the general point you were making above, i.e. don't lie about trump if you don't like the fact that he lies.

You persisted, and I set out multiple examples of statements he has made about his daughter that makes your point silly.

You have now pivoted to something else.

So - I have a question for you.

Do you now accept that whilst Trump "literally" didn't say he wanted to have sex with his daughter, he has said an abundance of stuff that would make that reference to dating her viewed in that context?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Next we'll be told that being grabbed by the pussy referred to putting the cat out.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,557 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

You are the one twisting things and I'm not going there.

I've been consistent. I've been saying all along to not act like Trump and his cronies, long before this lie was told.
    All the other stuff is made up by the rest of you.
    I never defended Trump.
    I'm against anybody acting that way.
    The poster that told the lie also linked to dodgy stuff about Trump wearing a nappy and came up with a nickname related to it. Does that remind you of things Trump did?
    This is a thread about the US Presidential election. The election was won by Joe Biden. The future looks bright now. Let's get rid of all the hate and talk positive and talk constructive like how to get a significant portion of these 70+ million who voted for Trump out of the abyss.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

I said I don't like the things he said.
    I'm specifically talking about lies being told here.
    How on earth you come to the conclusion that I'm defending Trump in any way is beyond me. I despise the man, I believe he's done much worse, sicker things, than talk about his daughter the way he has but I can't prove it.
    You realise my issue is that a poster stated that it's a fact he said he'd sleep with her? It's not true and making up lies like that is what horrible people do, like Trump and his cronies.
    The hypocrisy from a lot of posters in this thread stinks.
    Defending the indefensible, trying to twist my accusation of a person telling lies into me somehow defending Trump.

On this thread, you have stated that you don't like Trump, you said he's a horrible man, yet you've never once criticised any one single action/statement of his. But then you leap to his defence and attack anyone who has expressed any sort of joy of karma/schadenfreude/misfortune to befall Trump.

You claim what 'side' you're on, however that defence is as flimsy as trump saying that he won the election, you're judged on the content of your posts so don't get your knickers in a twist when your history of posting pro-trump talking points, like Biden has dementia or Harris only got to where she is by sleeping with her boss, come back and bite you in the ass

• Registered Users Posts: 19,801 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

You are the one twisting things and I'm not going there.

I've been consistent. I've been saying all along to not act like Trump and his cronies, long before this lie was told.
    All the other stuff is made up by the rest of you.
    I never defended Trump.
    I'm against anybody acting that way.
    The poster that told the lie also linked to dodgy stuff about Trump wearing a nappy and came up with a nickname related to it. Does that remind you of things Trump did?
    This is a thread about the US Presidential election. The election was won by Joe Biden. The future looks bright now. Let's get rid of all the hate and talk positive and talk constructive like how to get a significant portion of these 70+ million who voted for Trump out of the abyss.

You asked me a question.

I answered it.

I asked you a question.

You won't answer.

• Advertisement

duploelabs wrote:
    You claim what 'side' you're on, however that defence is as flimsy as trump saying that he won the election, you're judged on the content of your posts so don't get your knickers in a twist when your history of posting pro-trump talking points, like Biden has dementia or Harris only got to where she is by sleeping with her boss, come back and bite you in the ass
    You know this is exactly the rubbish that is constantly going on here from people who are apparently anti-Trump and his actions.
    I did say I was concerned about Biden possibly having dementia. I explained why too. I then said that I was happy that I was wrong but still thought he wasn't a great candidate. I then changed my mind about that too and admitted that he's actually a good candidate. You wouldn't mention any of that though.
    As regards Harris, I only spike about her promotions while in a relationship with her boss. I never stated that she wouldn't have got anywhere without sleeping with her boss. This is more lies but not surprising comung from you and your Trump like cronies.
    All I ever said about Harris was that those promotions could be looked at as being dodgy by the opposition and I only brought it up in the context of wondering if Pence would go there in the debate with her.

So you keep up your Trump type approach but I'm sure intelligent people will see through your lies.

everlast75 wrote:
    You won't answer.

I asked you a question.
    A poster has taken to posting lies and unproven stuff about Trump. I have an issue with that because I have want honesty and respectability.
    That's the only point I'm making and I'm not going to be drawn down a rabbit hole.

You know this is exactly the rubbish that is constantly going on here from people who are apparently anti-Trump and his actions.
    I did say I was concerned about Biden possibly having dementia. I explained why too. I then said that I was happy that I was wrong but still thought he wasn't a great candidate. I then changed my mind about that too and admitted that he's actually a good candidate. You wouldn't mention any of that though.
    As regards Harris, I only spike about her promotions while in a relationship with her boss. I never stated that she wouldn't have got anywhere without sleeping with her boss. This is more lies but not surprising comung from you and your Trump like cronies.
    All I ever said about Harris was that those promotions could be looked at as being dodgy by the opposition and I only brought it up in the context of wondering if Pence would go there in the debate with her.

So you keep up your Trump type approach but I'm sure intelligent people will see through your lies.

My trump like approach??

Exactly where did I lie? Is this like when you said I was a misogynist and would post proof from one of my past posts to prove yourself right yet came up lacking when pressed??

That tactic didn't work last time so please put up or shut up

everlast75 wrote:
    You won't answer.

I asked you a question.
    A poster has taken to posting lies and unproven stuff about Trump. I have an issue with that because I have want honesty and respectability.
    That's the only point I'm making and I'm not going to be drawn down a rabbit hole.

duploelabs wrote:
    My trump like approach??

Exactly where did I lie?

Put up or shut up
    You claimed in your last post that I said Harris has only gotten to where she has by sleeping with her boss. That's a lie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

You claimed in your last post that I said Harris has only gotten to where she has by sleeping with her boss. That's a lie.

you just happened to mention that she was promoted twice while she was sleeping with her boss. i'm sure you mentioned that as just a coincidence.

you just happened to mention that she was promoted twice while she was sleeping with her boss. i'm sure you mentioned that as just a coincidence.
    In jumps another one to gang up on me. :D

I said Pence could go there in the debate. I explained how he might approach it.

In jumps another one to gang up on me. :D

I said Pence could go there in the debate. I explained how he might approach it.

ahem. I think you're telling porkies

And would it be a wild theory to suggest she slept her way to a couple of promotions?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114783978&postcount=9368

As proven in the post above, you've just hung yourself. But go ahead and your tactic 'just asking a question' will continually be derised as childish and transparent

duploelabs wrote:
    As proven in the post above, you've just hung yourself. But go ahead and your tactic 'just asking a question' will continually be derised as childish and transparent

No I haven't, I never said she slept her way to where she got.
    It's time you stopped your Trump like lies.

did you post the words below?
    And would it be a wild theory to suggest she slept her way to a couple of promotions?

It's right there in your post, seems like you excel at gaslighting too

ahem. I think you're telling porkies
    Yes, a couple as in two. Looking from the outside, which we all are, girl in relationship with her boss gets promoted twice. If you don't think it can be looked at by many people that way then you are fooling nobody but yourself.

I never said she slept her way to where she is today which is the lie told by your buddy.

And again, this is just dragging us away from the core issue which is another poster telling lies.

My issue is the election is over, Biden has won, he'll do a great job I think. We need to get behind what he wants which is harmony and not this pathetic hate and lies on both sides.

duploelabs wrote:
    It's right there in your post, seems like you excel at gaslighting too
    There is a question mark at the end of the sentence asking if it can't be seen that way?

Yes, a couple as in two. Looking from the outside, which we all are, girl in relationship with her boss gets promoted twice. If you don't think it can be looked at by many people that way then you are fooling nobody but yourself.

I never said she slept her way to where she is today which is the lie told by your buddy.

So your defence now is that it's ok to make baseless claims about why someone was promoted as long as that person is dating their boss? You don't see any issue with that at all?

• Advertisement

There is a question mark at the end of the sentence asking if it can't be seen that way?

Oh so you're 'just asking the question' well that's ok then /s

JAQing

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,619 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

And again, this is just dragging us away from the core issue which is another poster telling lies.

My issue is the election is over, Biden has won, he'll do a great job I think. We need to get behind what he wants which is harmony and not this pathetic hate and lies on both sides.

Looking from the outside as we all are , A Father says that he'd like to *date* his daughter if she wasn't his daughter. If you don't think it can be looked at by many people that way then you are fooling nobody but yourself.

So your defence now is that it's ok to make baseless claims about someone why they were promoted as long as they're dating their boss? You don't see any issue with that at all?
    No my claim is that telling lies and putting up unsubstantiated rumours and making up nicknames is wrong. It's like what Trump and his cronies do.
    You guys are dragging up old stuff to try and bully me into submission but it won't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

No my claim is that telling lies and putting up unsubstantiated rumours and making up nicknames is wrong. It's like what Trump and his cronies do.
    You guys are dragging up old stuff to try and bully me into submission but it won't work.

Which is exactly what you have done.

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

It looks like we're effectively watching the left cannibalize itself over the last few pages lol.

it is also exactly what you have done in relation to harris. very hypocricitical of you. careful you don't hurt yourself on the massive fall from the pedestal you put yourself on.

Quin_Dub wrote:
    Looking from the outside as we all are , A Father says that he'd like to *date* his daughter if she wasn't his daughter. If you don't think it can be looked at by many people that way then you are fooling nobody but yourself.
    There's a big difference between what he said and this
    Trump is on record saying he would bang his own daughter

The above is a lie.

it is also exactly what you have done in relation to harris. very hypocricitical of you. careful you don't hurt yourself on the massive fall from the pedestal you put yourself on.
    Where's the lie?

• Advertisement

It looks like we're effectively watching the left cannibalize itself over the last few pages lol.

who here is on the left? I know i'm not.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement