Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

eagle eye wrote: »
    There's a big difference between what he said and this

The above is a lie.

date and bang are synonyms for trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,557 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

who here is on the left? I know i'm not.
    I'm not either.

Where's the lie?

this
    putting up unsubstantiated rumours

No my claim is that telling lies and putting up unsubstantiated rumours and making up nicknames is wrong. It's like what Trump and his cronies do.
    You guys are dragging up old stuff to try and bully me into submission but it won't work.

As others have said, that's exactly what you did.
    And would it be a wild theory to suggest she slept her way to a couple of promotions?

All I've gotten from your posts over the last few days is that you hate the type of person you yourself are, nothing more.

What unsubstantiated rumours did I put up?

• Advertisement

In what way is stating this
    And would it be a wild theory to suggest she slept her way to a couple of promotions?

not stating an unsubstantiated rumour?

I'm done with your gaslighting and won't be responding to you further. I imagine anybody who has read your recent posts will feel the same.

Right we can move on.
    I'm just sick of people defending a poster acting like Trump and his cronies.

Attacking me as if I'm a liar is despicable behaviour.

I'll continue to pull up anybody telling lies or posting unsubstantiated rumours and making up nicknames.

Right we can move on.

You are aware that that's the typical response of someone who knows they've lost the argument right?

You are a liar. You said you weren't reading my posts, and yet you responded to one of them? There's no "if" about it.
    I'll continue to pull up anybody telling lies or posting unsubstantiated rumours and making up nicknames.

So are you going to pull up yourself or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Right we can move on.

Maybe take a long look in the mirror first, you have just proven to all here that you are dishonest in your posting.

• Advertisement

Joe has a hairline fracture in his foot, got it playing with the dog. Can so easily happen. Looks like he'll have to wear a walking boot for a while.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.rte.ie/amp/1181315/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

There's a big difference between what he said and this

The above is a lie.

Trump never said that he was planning to incarcerate Hillary Clinton, or that he'd make the country to the south of the US give payment for a fence or that he'd Make America a bit better Again.

So he's not failed in any of his pre election promises I guess.

Maybe take a long look in the mirror first, you have just proven to all here that you are dishonest in your posting.

No, you are the liar here.Not me.

Joe has a hairline fracture in his foot, got it playing with the dog. Can so easily happen. Looks like he'll have to wear a walking boot for a while.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.rte.ie/amp/1181315/

Lol. You're so so adamant about pulling up people who post unsubstantiated rumours, but when you do it yourself you try to ignore it and change the subject. Pathetic. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Can't believe were arguing the semantics of the language of a chap who quite clearly wants to shag his own daughter.

I mean, he's been so open about it.

He's a sick, sick man.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

No, you are the liar here.Not me.

The last three pages proves this as demonstrably incorrect

duploelabs wrote: »
    The last three pages proves this as demonstrably incorrect

More lies.
    A question I asked is being used by you as a statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭trashcan

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Can't believe were arguing the semantics of the language of a chap who quite clearly wants to shag his own daughter.

I mean, he's been so open about it.

He's a sick, sick man.

No, no, no. He only wants to “date” her. Which isn’t sick at all ;)

More lies.

044BT0d.png

trashcan wrote: »
    No, no, no. He only wants to “date” her. Which isn’t sick at all ;)

Who said it's not sick?

• Advertisement

The best thing is that I know he's clicking through to read my posts but he's using whatever small about of willpower he has to not reply to them after he slipped up the first time so he can continue with his fallacy. :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Who said it's not sick?

So it wasn't a "date" that he was talking about then?

Nothing sick about going on a "date" with your daughter to watch a movie or to take her out for a meal... Or was it possible that kind of date wasn't what Trump was meaning afterall?

Please explain exactly what Trump meant by "date" if you now belive what he said was sick, but somehow he wasn't referring to "banging" her.

More lies.

In fairness, your questions acted more as implications of wrong doing on her part and you fought pretty hard on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

More lies.

Your favourite tactic of 'just asking a question' is on the same gauge as 'I'm no trump supporter but...' as a way to distance yourself from the statement that follows it is as obvious as a child putting a pillow in front of their face and thinking they're invisible.

We all see it

In fairness, your questions acted more as implications of wrong doing on her part and you fought pretty hard on it.
    Well it was never meant to.
    It was meant to look.as to how it could be viewed.The only reason I brought it up was a suspicion that Pence might go there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

This whole discussion is a pretty good example of the wider discussion around Trump.

Trump will tell you one thing (or in this scenario, multiple things) and someone will pipe up to say, nah he didn't mean it that way.

I mean, there are serious red flags there based on his language alone; you would have to wonder what the **** that sicko has put Ivanka through growing up, especially with him being Jeffrey Espteins mate.

starting a sentence with
    And would it be a wild theory to suggest...

is really just asking an innocent question and not making insinuations at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

Right we can move on.

What was the purpose of your posts below other then suggesting Harris slept her way to the top ?
    If you think a good looking young(28) woman who would have had many admirers ending up sleeping with her 60 boss is normal then I suggest you really don't know very much about the world.

and this jewel
    It's not just the age gap, it's the particular 60 year old man she chose, just happened to be the most powerful man in her field at the time. Two promotions later it was over.

the one posted earlier

This is a cracker as well
    So sleeping with her boss, 32 years her senior, is a normal thing for an ambitious young woman?

You think posting question marks makes your posts less misogynistic ?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

Can we drop this and just move on please, it's taking the thread wildly off topic into pointless back and forths between posters

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,491 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

So how about this "Hearing" in Arizona? Nuts, right?

Lot of gum flapping, no evidence, no swearing in, heck, it's being held in a hotel ballroom. Pretty sure that's now how due process works? They're bringing a lot of people to come in and holler accusations and innuendo, but none of them will show up in court. Huh! :)

While they were all doing this, Arizona went ahead and certified its results anyway, becoming the last swing state to do so.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement