Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

ElitesTeam wrote: »
    A rigged election by the demacorrupts. Desperate for a win. Stalin would be happy with how they won

Do you not feel embarrassed writing that.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,613 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

ElitesTeam wrote: »
    A rigged election by the demacorrupts. Desperate for a win. Stalin would be happy with how they won

Rigged how? Wheres the evidence for their "rigging"?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

So ladies and gents what major US TV Network is calling this first?

- CNN
    - Fox News
    - ABC
    - MSNBC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

irishfeen wrote: »

- CNN
    - Fox News
    - ABC
    - MSNBC

I think CNN and MSNBC are holding off so that Fox can be the first to call it. Would be wonderful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

- CNN
    - Fox News
    - ABC
    - MSNBC

It may be fox considering how they now have the knives out for DT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Perhaps if Trump wins he wouldn't be so afraid to say it to Biden!

Thing is tho.. if Trump were to win (and at this point it is a big if) people would just ignore him as these comments are expected.

If Biden were to do the same, there would be absolute outrage on the Trump fans side. An ironic situation given the amount of fans that bleat on about snowflakes.

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    I think CNN and MSNBC are holding off so that Fox can be the first to call it. Would be wonderful.

With PA ballot dump imminent they might all go together as without PA Trump is brown bread...

It would be glorious to see Fox getting the accolade :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

:confused:

Trump doesn't appear to be afraid to say it even when he's losing.

It may be fox considering how they now have the knives out for DT

They don’t at all to be honestly, I was watching last night and apart from a few lone voices it basically still is Trump TV.

I object! Who objected to what it was originally?

heh mea culpa but twas really more comparing it as a bit of a wind up to how little of that is allowed from posters in the threads........

lookit i dont feel its going to be viewed kindly in context so thanks to tenofswords in any case

• Advertisement

They don’t at all to be honestly, I was watching last night and apart from a few lone voices it basically still is Trump TV.

I expect that to change rapidly.

Murdoch doesn't waste time with people that don't further his own interests.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

km991148 wrote: »

When a useful idiot stops being useful, you're left with an idiot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Graham wrote: »
    When a useful idiot stops being useful, you're left with an idiot.

:D:D:D

km991148 wrote: »
    I expect that to change rapidly.

Yeah but the people who watch fox do, so hardly going to burn that bridge in full.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

What ever about this being drawn out and what seems frustratingly slow updates , I have to say its a very welcome distraction from Covid numbers and the recent doom and gloom in Ireland .
    I certainly needed a distraction for a couple of weeks and will definitely break up the lockdown nicely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Well no, because that wouldn't make any sense. Joe would keep his current job in the event he loses. Presidential nominee isn't an actual job, so saying "You're fired" would be totally inaccurate.

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Yeah but the people who watch fox do, so hardly going to burn that bridge in full.

Yeah, it's interesting. Trump will go (from fox) They might loose some viewers but probably better to shore up the viewing figures from the republicans.

They can never do a full 180 and back the dems (no point) and they will more than likely loose the die hard Trump fans because if Fox calls it, suddenly Trump will have nothing but hatred for them (they will be viewed as a traitor).

They only thing they will do regarding Trump is to break up with him gently. You don't want to antagonise the crazy ex. That way they will possibly escape his wrath and maybe retain some of his supporters as viewers.

harr wrote: »
    What ever about this being drawn out and what seems frustratingly slow updates , I have to say its a very welcome distraction from Covid numbers and the recent doom and gloom in Ireland .
    I certainly needed a distraction for a couple of weeks and will definitely break up the lockdown nicely.

Good for us, but also if you are American you should be even more pissed off because the longer this sh!tshow continues, the less attention is being paid to getting their COVID situation under control.

CNN saying they think it could be called “this morning” stateside.

We are in the endgame here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,586 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

So, another 5 or 6 hours,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Well no, because that wouldn't make any sense. Joe would keep his current job in the event he loses. Presidential nominee isn't an actual job, so saying "You're fired" would be totally inaccurate.

Its a joke, no need to be so pedantic

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Trump will lose his head once the networks start calling it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

harr wrote: »

I could stay all year watching trump lose the election.gives me great joy watching his yes men running out of yes man answers and old pumpkin realise that the game is up.
    It’s joyful to watch his downfall
    Go on Biden

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Damn 129,000 cases of covid yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,765 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

This is ending the most trumpian way possible, barricaded into a bunker in the white house, frivolous lawsuits being thrown everywhere and his chief of staff has coronavirus.

Someone just needs to hand him a trump whisky now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

They said that at 11 am Irish time yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

So again what's you rationale that makes you think Trump can win Pennsylvania where he's 30k behind with the majority of the votes to count coming from Pittsburgh and Philadelphia?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Trump will lose his head once the networks start calling it.

And I hope it’s fox who call it first , he will definitely lose it

So, another 5 or 6 hours,

Technically even up to 8 hours it’s only 3:50 in Nevada :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Honestly man, with the standard of your comments sometimes it's really hard to tell.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement