Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

everlast75 wrote: »

Ironic that he's calling others RINOs when he's just an opportunist who previously supported the Clintons. I can't see him hanging around politics in any way once he's out of the White House, not when he doesn't have any power outside rabble-rousing.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Ironic that he's calling others RINOs when he's just an opportunist who previously supported the Clintons. I can't see him hanging around politics in any way once he's out of the White House, not when he doesn't have any power outside rabble-rousing.

He'll have a heart attack on the golf course long before a 2024 run.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,020 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

eagle eye wrote: »
    How is not giving an opinion a big deal?

It's saying nothing, not getting involved. I'm sure you've done it yourself in a work or family situation.
    It's very minor stuff. If they outright said that Biden was not the President elect then we'd have a problem, refusing to answer is not a big deal.
    Of course that twitter link suggests they all said he wasn't. That's what you get on Twitter.

I'll try to put this in language you might understand. Are the Kansas City Chiefs the current Super Bowl champions? Your options are ; yes, no or no comment. Only one of those answers is the truth.

Now substitute the KC Chiefs for Biden and substitute Super Bowl champions for President Elect.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,761 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Tonight's comedy is coming live from Georgia

Trump to hold losers rally in 20 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 19,795 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status/1335355153243906054?s=19

He's really going after the two reps in Georgia.

Fabulous to see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

The amount of people in MAGA hats. It's quite pathetic to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,222 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    The amount of people in MAGA hats. It's quite pathetic to watch.

Just popped into that vid for a second and some pundit is after saying that election systems have been hacked for years. :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,761 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Just watching the stream...

EcM_JegXYAEmCTe.jpg:small

Padre_Pio wrote: »
    Just popped into that vid for a second and some pundit is after saying that election systems have been hacked for years. :confused::confused:

So going by that logic trumps win in 2016 was rigged?

The sheer amount of people not wearing masks is insane. 4k deaths a day is nailed on for January.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,554 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Yeah_Right wrote:
    I'll try to put this in language you might understand. Are the Kansas City Chiefs the current Super Bowl champions? Your options are ; yes, no or no comment. Only one of those answers is the truth.

Now substitute the KC Chiefs for Biden and substitute Super Bowl champions for President Elect.
    Who is the lunatic I have to worry about in a powerful position that could destroy the Patriots if he doesn't like my answer?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭briany

DubInMeath wrote: »
    So going by that logic trumps win in 2016 was rigged?

No. I don't share his opinion at all because his opinion is mental, but his thing was that the 2016 election was also rigged against him. It's just that he managed to overcome this by sheer turnout, but the rigging that cost him the popular vote. It was something he came back to on the 2020 campaign, making a kind of jokey remark that he would seek a 3rd term since they tried to rig the first election against him.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,162 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Eog8BrNXUAAJuPt?format=jpg&name=large

• Registered Users Posts: 36,162 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

At least they got the sign right

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Blah blah blah, we won those states by a lot, rabble rabble rabble, election is rigged......

Blah blah blah, we won those states by a lot, rabble rabble rabble, election is rigged......
    Setting up his own cult by the looks of things and bleed them dry and then move into something else.

briany wrote: »
    No. I don't share his opinion at all because his opinion is mental, but his thing was that the 2016 election was also rigged against him. It's just that he managed to overcome this by sheer turnout, but the rigging that cost him the popular vote. It was something he came back to on the 2020 campaign, making a kind of jokey remark that he would seek a 3rd term since they tried to rig the first election against him.

So the investigation he ordered into losing the popular vote in 2016 and closed in a huff because they couldn't find any evidence of fraud was rigged too?

That's a lot of frigging rigging.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭dasdog

Jaysus - America just hit a new now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

From the clan rally...
    We'll be going to the supreme court very soon

As has been stated here ad infinitum, it's not a voluntary choice to go the supreme court. You can't just decide it.

We got the most votes than anyone else in presidential history and we lost

Math is clearly not his strongsuit.

It's gas. He says it, that must make it true.

The whole idea that the Republicans are the party of fair elections when Trump was ****ing impeached for trying to cheat in *THIS* election?

Incredible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

The whole idea that the Republicans are the party of fair elections when Trump was ****ing impeached for trying to cheat in *THIS* election?

Incredible

It's absolutely pathetic at this stage. America is a laughing stock. People should really stop covering his lies and nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭briany

DubInMeath wrote: »
    So the investigation he ordered into losing the popular vote in 2016 and closed in a huff because they couldn't find any evidence of fraud was rigged too?

That's a lot of frigging rigging.

Evidence isn't really an essential variable in the Trump equation. Sure, it's nice to have if it supports his claim, but can easily be dispenced with if it doesn't. It's all about pushing this idea that they're all out against him and fostering the deep ignorance and cynicism of his political base.

PropJoe10 wrote:
    It's absolutely pathetic at this stage. America is a laughing stock. People should really stop covering his lies and nonsense.
    They voted in Biden, not a fair comment to generalise and call the country a laughing stock.
    I wouldn't be calling those who voted for Trump a laughed ng stock either. I'd call it very concerning not only for the USA but the world at large.
    As I keep saying, Trump has to be frozen out by the media. Only way to get rid of him is take him out of the news.
    It's not something that'll be easy to do. Just look at this thread and the amount of people following his every move to find ways to laugh at him and discredit him even more.
    I honestly don't understand the fascination. We all know he is a despicable person, he's lost the election, it's over. So why keep following what he's up to?
    I can't get imagine it's healthy for the mind to follow Trump's every move.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

eagle eye wrote: »
    They voted in Biden, not a fair comment to generalise and call the country a laughing stock.
    I wouldn't be calling those who voted for Trump a laughed ng stock either. I'd call it very concerning not only for the USA but the world at large.
    As I keep saying, Trump has to be frozen out by the media. Only way to get rid of him is take him out of the news.
    It's not something that'll be easy to do. Just look at this thread and the amount of people following his every move to find ways to laugh at him and discredit him even more.
    I honestly don't understand the fascination. We all know he is a despicable person, he's lost the election, it's over. So why keep following what he's up to?
    I can't get imagine it's healthy for the mind to follow Trump's every move.

Iv seen plenty of posts along the lines of "where are the Trump supporters gone hiding " etc. People want to keep the argument going. They have nothing else to talk about. Trump losing is bittersweet for them. Hes out but on the other hand there is now a hole in their daily routine.

Iv seen plenty of posts along the lines of "where are the Trump supporters gone hiding " etc. People want to keep the argument going. They have nothing else to talk about. Trump losing is bittersweet for them. Hes out but on the other hand there is now a hole in their daily routine.

On the plus side, you'll be kept busy for the next four years giving out about Biden, when you kept your trap shut about Trump for the last 4 doing something 20 times worse.

Swings and roundabouts I suppose...

In fairness, they've ran off while he tries to entirely undermine the entire system. I would say it's more a sign that certain posters lack principles. They always backed Trump cause they loved the horrible stuff that he said.

On the plus side, you'll be kept busy for the next four years giving out about Biden, when you kept your trap shut about Trump for the last 4 doing something 20 times worse.

Swings and roundabouts I suppose...

Always look for the positives. I like it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,450 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Always look for the positives. I like it

Just don't be offended when old posts of yours letting trump away with murder come back to bite your derriere

• Advertisement

duploelabs wrote: »
    Just don't be offended when old posts of yours letting trump away with murder come back to bite your derriere

I can post quite regularly when the mood takes me so you might want to start your research soon. Lighten the load for your future self.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement