Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

Why would you be wearing a mask if there is nobody near you?
    Do you put a mask on if you are in a room or in the car by yourself? Nonsensical.

Because Covid can stay on surfaces, and wearing a mask doesn't bother me. So why wouldn't I?

If Biden doesn't want to speak into a microphone that will be handled by someone else a few minutes after his speech, then that's his decision to make. Giuliani was objectively mocking his mask wearing.
    So the "it's only a joke" lines aren't true after all. You've shown your true colours and I find it disturbing and disgusting but after 3 attempts you finally told the truth.

The "it's only a joke" lines are true. I said the people who were making jokes were in fact only making jokes and implying nothing more. You didn't understand what the "pray for covid" joke meant and I still don't think you do. I myself did not make a joke and never gave my opinion until my last post. But of course, you assumed that I did so that you could feel superior. Sad.

If you find me more "disturbing and disgusting" than Giuliani and Trump I feel bad for you. Like generally bad for how constricting it must be in that small bubble of yours.

I see you're continuing to ignore questions you can't answer so I'll try again with one.
    Of course you don't, because you're focusing on only this because you think you can make a point about it. Why are you ignoring the other stuff like when he is also often seen right beside people without a mask on, including the video where he asked someone to take their mask off?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭maebee

I have zero sympathy for Rudy Guiliani. He mocked contact tracing and mask wearing.

https://www.vox.com/2020/4/24/21234340/laura-ingraham-rudy-giuliani-coronavirus-contact-tracing

He puts cancer, heart disease and obesity in the same category as covid, which are non transmittable diseases. What a dope.

God forgive me but .............. I'll say no more

• Registered Users Posts: 38,554 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Get over yourself.
    You think.its funny? A man in hospital and could die and it's all fun and games to you. Despicable,
    I'm struggling to decide who I'd reckon is worse, you or Trump.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

maebee wrote: »
    I have zero sympathy for Rudy Guiliani. He mocked contact tracing and mask wearing.

https://www.vox.com/2020/4/24/21234340/laura-ingraham-rudy-giuliani-coronavirus-contact-tracing

You had to go all the way back to April to find a clip about contact tracing to try and justify why you don't care if he lives or dies.

Jesus H Christ

You had to go all the way back to April to find a clip about contact tracing to try and justify why you don't care if he lives or dies.

Jesus H Christ

"It's OK folks I agree that Giuliani said some awful, terrible things but it was 8 months ago. Anything that was said over 6 months ago means nothing to me, that's my cutoff."

• Advertisement

eagle eye wrote: »
    You think.its funny? A man in hospital and could die and it's all fun and games to you. Despicable,

Oof.

Imagine making a joke about someone who downplayed a pandemic and then being considered as therefore being on par with the person who controlled that pandemic badly and caused many deaths in the process.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,696 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Jesus H Christ

Stop trying to pretend you cannot grasp the point being made.

Rudi's behaviour throughout Covid has shown an apthy as to the severity of a disease which has killed over a 1/4M Americans.

His behaviour leading up to the election in trying to spring an October surprise and since the election in trying to suggest there was fraud has further shown his colours in being selfishly motivated or behaving as he is out of ignorance, incompetence or delusion.

To think that people should display a shred of sympathy for someone who is detrimental to the well being of American Society in general and ambivalent towards people already dead and suffering from the impact of Covid is suggesting that he is more important than everyone else.

I hope that he survives because if he dies we will be forever told that he had the evidence to show how Trump was robbed and you and other posters who went quiet for a few weeks after the election will be then telling us we can't speak ill of the dead when we call him a BS artist. But, I he suffers to such an extent where he lies in a bed and feels regret for the role he has played in supporting someone who undermined any efforts to deal with Covid in an appropriate manner.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

Did you not get reprimanded on the politics forum at one stage for posting videos that were saying Biden was a paedophile?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,554 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Did you not get reprimanded on the politics forum at one stage for posting videos that were saying Biden was a paedophile?
    I wrote out a response to you but you don't deserve one for making an outrageous accusation like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭Polar101

maebee wrote: »

He doesn't deserve any sympathy.

If he pulls through, good for him - if he doesn't, well that's too bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,585 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Polar101 wrote: »
    He doesn't deserve any sympathy.

If he pulls through, good for him - if he doesn't, well that's too bad.

If he doesn't put through how long will it take for the resident conspiracies theorists to start claiming he was "assassinated" with covid19 because he had evidence of X and was about to "expose the truth" or some other crazy lie?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Cody montana

You said Joe Biden had actual dementia.

So don’t lecture me with your false narrative.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,795 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

You said Joe Biden had actual dementia.

So don’t lecture me with your false narrative.

Don't worry about it

When i pointed out all the inappropriate things Trump said about Ivanka, this poster quibbled over semantics rather than admit he was wrong.

I don't know about the rest of ye, but i couldn't give two sh1ts about what he or that other poster think.

Frankly, i think it's all a wind up, and a poor one at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,167 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

I wrote out a response to you but you don't deserve one for making an outrageous accusation like that.

FYI you talking about your lack of a response is in itself a response.... So your faux outrage much like your faux pearl clutching has fallen flat.

Hilarious, also if you were really offended you would have reported not replied. Which means its probably true.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,654 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

It's hilarious watching the trumpists turning into snowflakes in this thread.

The ironing is delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,795 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Being completely honest, I hope Rudy will be okay.

Also..

https://twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/1335684516631949315?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

everlast75 wrote: »

What a bunch of fucking clowns. :pac:

How anyone can still support this dog and pony show is beyond me.

I hope he recovers too tbh. I also hope he faces prosecution and jail time for any crimes he's committed on behalf of Trump. I do find it extraordinarily ironic to watch posters who only seem to apply principles when it suits.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,450 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

I hope he recovers too tbh. I also hope he faces prosecution and jail time for any crimes he's committed on behalf of Trump. I do find it extraordinarily ironic to watch posters who only seem to apply principles when it suits.

Especially when you can quote their former posts on comparable situations, but 'it is what it is'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭Field east

Rudy is 76 and doesn't look healthy at the best of times. Good luck to him.
    We have heard absolutely nothing as to how the rest of the administration ‘ ‘ GOT ON’ when they contacted the virus - apart from Trump himself. I wonder will we get a daily report as to how Rudi is getting on. I assume that he will get the same treatment as Trump and make an equally fast recovery. ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,663 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

So we have posters, yet again, demanding that it is wholly inappropriate to not fully sympathise with Rudi.

And these are the same posters that happily view police brutality etc as probably at least partly the victims fault and that if protestors get hurt its their own fault for being at the protest?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Would anyone be shocked if this comical circus ended with the death of Trumps personal lawyer from the harmless China Virus?

TBH I have been expecting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

It was a rhetorical question, as I remember clearly that you did. You linked to a video showing Biden posing for pictures with the children of US senators on swearing in day, with a song in the background with lyrics of "I love little girls, they make me feel so good", the clear insinuation being that he is a child abuser.

Glad you've since had a change of heart about the kind of thing that should be said on an internet forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭bewareofthedog

sydthebeat wrote: »
    It's hilarious watching the trumpists turning into snowflakes in this thread.

The ironing is delicious.

Bit of a false equivalence really. If Trump supporters need playdoh and children's toys to deal with the stress of losing or take to smashing up streets and setting cars on fire for weeks like what happened after the 2016 election then you might be onto something.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,588 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Field east wrote: »
    We have heard absolutely nothing as to how the rest of the administration ‘ ‘ GOT ON’ when they contacted the virus - apart from Trump himself. I wonder will we get a daily report as to how Rudi is getting on. I assume that he will get the same treatment as Trump and make an equally fast recovery. ?

Depends on his health insurance. This is the US, after all. Rudi's a personal employee of the POTUS, not paid by the USG, at least as far as anyone knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Rudy gets covid and he says pray for covid and you think that's a joke and not hoping that covid beats Rudy?

would you ever cop on. the act is pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Igotadose wrote: »
    Depends on his health insurance. This is the US, after all. Rudi's a personal employee of the POTUS, not paid by the USG, at least as far as anyone knows.

Rudi is still employed by his law firm so probably has excellent health insurance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,167 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Rudi is still employed by his law firm so probably has excellent health insurance

Trumps treatment was estimated as being about $650,000 so Ruby would need some damn good health insurance if he was gonna get the same

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement