Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

VinLieger wrote: »
    Trumps treatment was estimated as being about $650,000 so Ruby would need some damn good health insurance if he was gonna get the same

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the headlines costs for medical treatment in the states. the insurance companies pay a fraction of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,588 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the headlines costs for medical treatment in the states. the insurance companies pay a fraction of that.

Having worked for several US internationals that had 'excellent health insurance,' even the best have co-pays. The insurance companies don't help you then.

Still, given the secrecy around who pays Rudi (Trump? Lev Parnas? Vlad?) I'd expect him to have to fork over some copayments, these are all new treatments and afaik I don't think #IMPOTUS has made Remdesivir, for example, free for everyone like he promised when he was in the throes of recovery from steroid treatments.

Rudi was reported to be in the hospital and 'resting comfortably.' I think that means he in fact does have serious symptoms, I don't believe they'd stick him in the hospital otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

I love the smell of fake outrage in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭randd1

Billy Mays wrote: »
    I love the smell of fake outrage in the morning

Aye, it’s delicious.

It’s not often you root for the virus, but in Rudy’s case you’d be hard pressed not to shout for Covid.

Not least because his utter ignorance and devotion to his God Trump has helped spread it to millions, not only that he’s a despicable human being and an absolute rat, but if Covid did kill him off it would likely stop him spreading in future, and thus prevent plenty of others catching it.

Karma.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Surely that is Trumps whole legal team out of action now. I would not be surprised if Rudy was unwell with COVID and felt like he had to carry through with the hearings under pressure from the narcissist in chief.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

randd1 wrote: »
    Aye, it’s delicious.

It’s not often you root for the virus, but in Rudy’s case you’d be hard pressed not to shout for Covid.

Not least because his utter ignorance and devotion to his God Trump has helped spread it to millions, not only that he’s a despicable human being and an absolute rat, but if Covid did kill him off it would likely stop him spreading in future, and thus prevent plenty of others catching it.

Karma.

now thats not the Christmas spirit is it.

WrenBoy wrote: »

People dying from Covid due to negligence? I agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭randd1

WrenBoy wrote: »

It gave me happiness and cheer.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,167 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Surely that is Trumps whole legal team out of action now. I would not be surprised if Rudy was unwell with COVID and felt like he had to carry through with the hearings under pressure from the narcissist in chief.

Please god let them try to use Rudy having covid as an excuse for losing the court cases without realising the beautiful irony of such an argument

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

_lP-Co.gif

• Advertisement

_lP-Co.gif

I just threw up a little in my mouth. What a disgusting human being.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Please god let them try to use Rudy having covid as an excuse for losing the court cases without realising the beautiful irony of such an argument

The other member of the "Dream team" , Jenna Ellis can take over surely??

She is a "Constitutional Law expert" with lots of experience in court right?

Or is she?
    She holds herself out as an expert on the Constitution based on her self-published book and her teaching of pre-law classes to undergraduates. She has never appeared in federal district or circuit court, where most constitutional matters are considered, according to national databases of federal cases, and does not appear to have played a major role in any cases beyond her criminal and civil work in Colorado.

Most of her "court experience" appears to have been Traffic court.

She is described as a ‘constitutional law attorney’ in her op-ed pieces and TV appearances, but the Journal’s search of the federal courts database PACER doesn’t show her as an attorney in any federal case.

And Ellis can’t practice law in federal court in Colorado because she didn’t pay a fee the court assesses to lawyers practicing there.

She only worked as a prosecutor in Weld County, Colorado, for six months in 2012 where she handled traffic cases and other misdemeanors, according to the Weld County District Attorney’s office.

She was fired from that job and then worked as a criminal-defense attorney in Colorado in several small local practices.

So - ~6 Months as a DA in a one-horse town in Colorado followed by a year or two working as a defence lawyer for small law firms in Colorado.

She then went the Fox News "Expert" route and is now Trumps "Constitutional law Expert".

And not unlike Rudi , she's not in "good standing" as a lawyer because she hasn't paid her fees.

Dream Team indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

I just threw up a little in my mouth. What a disgusting human being.

Him and Joe Biden really need to do better at not being photographed being creepy with younger women.
    %2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb2467970-5578-11e9-a8f5-a9ee11ff7e6d.png?crop=1500%2C1200%2C0%2C0

• Registered Users Posts: 11,450 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Him and Joe Biden really need to do better at not being photographed being creepy with younger women.
    %2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb2467970-5578-11e9-a8f5-a9ee11ff7e6d.png?crop=1500%2C1200%2C0%2C0

That the best you can come up with???

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

TBF to Joe at least none of them are his own daughter.

DrumSteve wrote: »
    TBF to Joe at least none of them are his own daughter.

and Joe never said publicly that he wanted to sleep with them.

Plus viewing any of those as sexual is more a reflection on people making the claims tbh...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

_lP-Co.gif

Is that his cousin or daughter / second cousin?

Boggles wrote: »
    Is that his cousin or daughter / second cousin?

His girlfriend. Dont think she is related to him. Rudys third wife claimed they had an affair while Rudy was still married. His third wife would know all about that as Rudy had an affair with her while he was married to his second wife. The best people.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

randd1 wrote: »
    Aye, it’s delicious.

Karma.

Mod:

Don't post in this thread again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,795 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

His girlfriend. Dont think she is related to him. Rudys third wife claimed they had an affair while Rudy was still married. His third wife would know all about that as Rudy had an affair with her while he was married to his second wife. The best people.

Him and Newt must be best mates then so...

Despicable "Christians"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Trumps treatment was estimated as being about $650,000 so Ruby would need some damn good health insurance if he was gonna get the same

So we can expect a new wave of emails like:
    We are calling for all true PATRIOTS to help fund the recovery of the biglyest lawyer of all Rudi after the evil Communist Democrats and Hugo and CHINA infected him with CHina Virus to stop him from exposing the fraud that totally exists and only Rudi knows so if he dies the evil Commie Democrats will STEAL the election from PRESIDENT Trump. This is your last chance to save the democracy of the United States!

Covfefe!

All donations under $15000 will not go to funding Rudis treatment but instead go towards the GOP and Trump campaign finance accounts

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭one armed dwarf

Have to wonder now did Trump force Rudy to do all these ridiculous court appearances in full knowledge that he had contracted Covid, because he wasn't looking well there a good while ago. It could end up being a Herman Cain moment again, well I hope it doesn't. Hopefully it's nothing more than a teaching moment for Rudy (and others who took his bs hook link and sinker)

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭What.Now

_lP-Co.gif

That has got to be fake, is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F161012102650-ivanka-sits-on-trump.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

What.Now wrote: »
    That has got to be fake, is it?

Her arms and legs are real I'd say but that's about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,736 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

And given that you posted these, is there anything inappropriate happening in them that you would like to call attention to? Try not to be hypocritical in your response. I will call out that Joe's hands are visible at all times and not down his pants.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭What.Now

Of topic a little but is that Princess Diana with Adam Sandlier in the background?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

What.Now wrote: »
    Of topic a little but is that Princess Diana with Adam Sandlier in the background?

If that was princess Diana she would be sitting on Trumps other knee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,795 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement