Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭salad17

What.Now wrote: »
    Of topic a little but is that Princess Diana with Adam Sandlier in the background?

I thought princess Diana too, and Tom Cruise?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1335766211687313409

If some here are really wondering why he's still making headlines and why he's being talked about, this kind of dangerous crap is why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Someone will get killed because of Trumps failure to quell the tensions. I think the lead up to the inauguration after the holidays will be a very tempestuous period.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

eagle eye wrote: »
    Rudy gets covid and he says pray for covid and you think that's a joke and not hoping that covid beats Rudy?

Recreational outrage must be a tiring hobby.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,450 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Gintonious wrote: »
    Recreational outrage must be a tiring hobby.

A set of pearls a week and added physio for the hand wringing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Anyone remember the lead up to the debates and Joe needing to be checked to see if he had any wires to help him debate the child?

Here is a Senate candidate for Georgia..

https://twitter.com/CaslerNoel/status/1335948033629024256?s=19

It seems anytime the GOP twats say the others will cheat this and that way, they end up doing it themselves.. and get caught.. no facepalm big enough for that lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Anyone remember the lead up to the debates and Joe needing to be checked to see if he had any wires to help him debate the child?

Here is a Senate candidate for Georgia..

https://twitter.com/CaslerNoel/status/1335948033629024256?s=19

It seems anytime the GOP twats say the others will cheat this and that way, they end up doing it themselves.. and get caught.. no facepalm big enough for that lot.

Every accusation is an admission

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭drogon.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,795 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

"You're going to be so tired of winning"

Donald J. Trump - 2016

everlast75 wrote: »
    "You're going to be so tired of winning"

Donald J. Trump - 2016

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,554 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Just thought we should have a thread for all news about the President elect Mr Joe Biden.

Couple of recent news items.

Biden has named Xavier Becerra as his nominee for the Health and Human Services department.

Dr. Rochelle Walensky is his nominee for director of the CDC.

And Jeff Zients will be White House co-ordinator for the Coronavirus response.

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/07/943302268/biden-names-health-secretary-covid-czar-other-key-members-to-health-team?t=1607369778291

Biden says he will ask all Americans for wear a mask for 100 days from his inaugaration.
    https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/03/politics/biden-harris-interview-jake-tapper/index.html

Anyways that's just a start. Hopefully we can have a thread for Joe Biden news and not for news of the former President.

So I started a thread about the President elect. Hopefully that can be a good constructive thread with none of the nasty poison in this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,795 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

So I started a thread about the President elect. Hopefully that can be a good constructive thread with none of the nasty poison in this one.

Is wearing pearls compulsory?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

everlast75 wrote: »
    Is wearing pearls compulsory?

not forgetting the clutching thereof.

I quite like this thread so I'll stick to this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

Caught a bit of that Georgia debate last night.. my God, Loeffler is terrifying.

That worked out well for you. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 83,483 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

drogon. wrote: »

“THATS NOT AN AUDIT REEEEEEEE”

• Registered Users Posts: 11,450 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Have you a link to it? Can't seen to find it

duploelabs wrote: »

It was merged into this thread. It was a pathetic attempt to deflect from the fact he himself is the nasty one who has inferred that Biden is a paedophile that suffers from dementia.

duploelabs wrote:
    Appears it was closed and my post put in here.
    Obviously a waste of time putting it in here. Nobody wants to discuss what Joe Biden is a doing in this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

It is more or less all over now. I think the Electoral College confirms around the 10th December.

Obviously a waste of time putting it in here. Nobody wants to discuss what Joe Biden is a doing in this thread.

Link to any post that suggests this.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,585 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

What exactly is he doing that you would like to discuss?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,588 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Naming well qualified people as potential cabinet members and senior staff. How refreshing. It's been eight years,.maybe 12 since that's happened.

It is more or less all over now. I think the Electoral College confirms around the 10th December.

Think it is the 14th Dec that they will vote on the result.

drogon. wrote: »
    Think it is the 14th Dec that they will vote on the result.

It is indeed the 14th. Here's a handy summary of key dates that I posted before. :)

L5rVnaw.png

Naming nominees for the CDC, White House Coronavirus response co-ordinator and health and human services department.
    Saying he wants everybody to wear a mask for 100 days from his inauguration.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,585 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Naming nominees for the CDC, White House Coronavirus response co-ordinator and health and human services department.

So he shouldn't have people ready to go when he takes over?
    Saying he wants everybody to wear a mask for 100 days from his inauguration.

And what's your issue with that? He wants people to wear masks, if the death numbers continue to rise he will know masks don't work, if they drop drastically then he has proven to the American people that masks work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

So he shouldn't have people ready to go when he takes over?

And what's your issue with that? He wants people to wear masks, if the death numbers continue to rise he will know masks don't work, if they drop drastically then he has proven to the American people that masks work.

I think you are reading too much between the lines there. I don't believe Eagle Eye is saying he shouldn't be doing it but more about having a discussion about them etc.

Just because someone posts something you don't have to instinctively assume they are having a dig at Biden for doing it (certainly nothing to suggest in Eagle's post that).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Tippex wrote: »
    I think you are reading too much between the lines there. I don't believe Eagle Eye is saying he shouldn't be doing it but more about having a discussion about them etc.

Just because someone posts something you don't have to instinctively assume they are having a dig at Biden for doing it (certainly nothing to suggest in Eagle's post that).

Eagle has name checked a few people, wants a discussion about them gives no reasoning to discuss these people.. is there skeletons in their closets..

No idea why the mask thing is being brought up, it's a good thing, it's really really needed to get things back under control.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement