Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

I remember eagle eye action men from my childhood. They had a switch in the back of the head that could go from right to left and back again whenever the need suited.

eagle eye wrote: »
    Naming nominees for the CDC, White House Coronavirus response co-ordinator and health and human services department.
    Saying he wants everybody to wear a mask for 100 days from his inauguration.

There is already a whole thread on the above, and a few of the posters from here active in it (that's why your thread got subsumed into it I'd say), The topics you mentioned have been commented on here also, but open to correction, but this one is a continuation about the actual election and the subsequent sh1t show from trump, his crew and the gop.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,554 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

So he shouldn't have people ready to go when he takes over?

And what's your issue with that? He wants people to wear masks, if the death numbers continue to rise he will know masks don't work, if they drop drastically then he has proven to the American people that masks work.
    I don't have issues with any of it. I like all his nominees and like the mask thing. It's a kind of let's beat this thing together.

Eagle has name checked a few people, wants a discussion about them gives no reasoning to discuss these people.. is there skeletons in their closets..

No idea why the mask thing is being brought up, it's a good thing, it's really really needed to get things back under control.

The whole mask thing and his choices for positions has certainly triggered some on here in the usual very expected way.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Loeffler and Purdue are awful, awful candidates with no redeeming qualities.

Which means they are going to win Georgia.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

DrumSteve wrote: »

Bigly!

• Registered Users Posts: 83,483 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

eagle eye wrote: »
    Appears it was closed and my post put in here.
    Obviously a waste of time putting it in here. Nobody wants to discuss what Joe Biden is a doing in this thread.

No, just not much to discuss, no problem with what he is doing, which is 100% progressing the transition at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,483 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

DrumSteve wrote: »

Georgians will swallow any amount of corruption from either of them if it means senate control, this race only comes down to the ability of both sides to elicit turnout.

As for the general election it's only a week or so before you hear about peoples pleas for Mike Pence to not accept receipt of the electoral college result.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Zak Flaps

I spy with my eagle eye, something beginning with ........ T

• Registered Users Posts: 19,795 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1336110874021535744?s=19

I was going to say he's phoning it in now, but he been doing that for some time.

The man is a petulant clown.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,585 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

American data scientist Rebekah D. Jones House raided and has had her computers, phone etc confiscated. Her crime? Reporting on Covid numbers in Florida.

Trumps America.

https://twitter.com/GeoRebekah/status/1336065787900145665?s=19

American data scientist Rebekah D. Jones House raided and has had her computers, phone etc confiscated. Her crime? Reporting on Covid numbers in Florida.

Trumps America.

Mad country

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Trumps America.

She has started a go fund me with a target of 150k dollars.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/27v1bvyqpc?utm_campaign=p_lico+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

Grift,Grift,Grift

• Registered Users Posts: 29,559 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Grift,Grift,Grift

What's a grift?

• Subscribers Posts: 41,654 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

https://www.gofundme.com/f/27v1bvyqpc?utm_campaign=p_lico+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

Grift,Grift,Grift

I think you don't know the meaning of the word "grift"

As a clue, think about who caused the requirement for the action....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,450 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Grift,Grift,Grift

That's no grift, can you cite what the word means?

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭BobbyMalone

Grift,Grift,Grift

Mad that that's the first thing people will jump to, especially after seeing that video.

What has she been changed with?
    How did she come to the 150k figure?
    This is a person primed to take advantage of idiots and cranks.

Just another grifter

Just another grifter

150k for a good lawyers seems pretty reasonable, she logged into their reports system and told employees they should speak out. Not a great move on her part but the point of message was pretty fair. Florida has been covering up the situation somewhat from what I gather.

https://twitter.com/EvanDonovan/status/1336135102380773376?s=19

Also an armed raid that includes pointing guns at children seems like madness given the crime.

So no, she is not grifting, a term which you clearly don't understand. She's a highly regarded data scientist that has highlighted state officials ignoring medical advice... The cranks are the ones ignoring it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,795 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Just another grifter

Christ, you must be fun at parties...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

Just another grifter
    I don't think you know the story behind this.

150k for a good lawyers seems pretty reasonable, she logged into their reports system and told employees they should speak out. Not a great move on her part but the point of message was pretty fair. Florida has been covering up the situation somewhat from what I gather.

https://twitter.com/EvanDonovan/status/1336135102380773376?s=19

Also an armed raid that includes pointing guns at children seems like madness given the crime.

So no, she is not grifting, a term which you clearly don't understand. She's a highly regarded data scientist that has highlighted state officials ignoring medical advice... The cranks are the ones ignoring it.

Thanks for the additional info

Did she break any laws?

Theres the trumpists mirror right there

The irony is so obvious yet they haven't a clue

Hilarious

Did she break any laws?

That's for the courts to decide

Does that sound familiar???? LOL

Thanks for the additional info

Did she break any laws?

She likely did by logging into that account for the single purpose of sending that message but hardly justifies an armed raid. She needs a legal defense and his been providing a public service for months that the state hasn't been. It seems pretty great for the state that they now prevented her from providing the service...Are you going to admit it isn't grifting?

She likely did by logging into that account for the single purpose of sending that message but hardly justifies an armed raid. Are you going to admit it isn't grifting?

Which site did she log onto that is likely illegal?
    Is it a government site?

Which site did she log onto that is likely illegal?
    Is it a government site?

It's a reports system like Jira by sounds of things. It is used for some systems by the government. You're diverting from the fact it isn't grifting... Instead asking questions that you could answer yourself if you read the information yourself...

It's a reports system like Jira by sounds of things. It is used for some systems by the government. You're diverting from the fact it isn't grifting... Instead asking questions that you could answer yourself if you read the information yourself...

She broke the law by illegally logging into government websites.
    Police raided her home to seize her equipment.
    There is no wrong doing on the behalf of the police there. Standard operation

Now she knows she is in trouble. Trouble she brought on herself. She is looking for 150k dollars to pay her fees and any debt from a court case.

Is that accurate?

Yes thats grifting

Grift,Grift,Grift

At least you didn't go full ExMachina1000 and suggest that the armed police were actors so that she could set up a GoFundMe page for profit. You only went partial ExMachina1000, there is still hope for you.

Oh wait no you used the word grifting, so that must be what you meant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,450 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

She broke the law by illegally logging into government websites.
    Police raided her home to seize her equipment.
    There is no wrong doing on the behalf of the police there. Standard operation

Now she knows she is in trouble. Trouble she brought on herself. She is looking for 150k dollars to pay her fees and any debt from a court case.

Is that accurate?

Yes thats grifting

No its not. Please read a dictionary

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement