Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,465 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Of course.

how are you doing that? how much has he spent so far?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

It's incredibly cringey reading the things you write and thinking that you've made some sort of point when you haven't and then selectively ignoring all of the other posts that point out how everything you say makes zero sense. I'd love to know how your brain manages to funnel it all out. I assume that the definition of confirmation bias in a dictionary is simply a picture of you.

The campaign was changed from 150k to 1 million overnight.
    And people will be watching to see if there is a court case or not.

I'm able to post about a topic and make my feelings known. Iv also said that if I'm wrong I will admit it.
    I can do this without making it personal and insulting other posters.

Some on here dont do same and when they cantforce their opinion through out comes the insults and personal comments.

I didn't insult you so no need for you to insult me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

And people will be watching to see if there is a court case or not.

I'm able to post about a topic and make my feelings known. Iv also said that if I'm wrong I will admit it.

Some on here dont do same and when they cantforce their opinion through out comes the insults and personal comments.

I didn't insult you so no need for you to insult me.

What exactly is its relevance to this thread? It seems completely off topic to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

What exactly is its relevance to this thread? It seems completely off topic to me.

It's a ridiculous attempt to try and deflect attention away from Trump. These posts are an embarrassment not only to the poster in question, but to the entire site as well.

Silly bloody nonsense.

And? What's your point? What do you think her legal fees will be? How much do you think the hardware that was taken costs? Perhaps she has talked to some lawyers in the meantime and they have told her their fees? Why do you think she has increased it? Do you know how GoFundMe works at all?
    I'm able to post about a topic and make my feelings known.

Your feelings known? Go nuts. Make baseless accusations while also incorrectly claiming someone is grifting? You cannot.
    Iv also said that if I'm wrong I will admit it.

No, you'd said you'll admit that you're wrong if the least likely thing happens. You haven't said you'll admit that you're wrong when the most likely thing happens which would still make you wrong, i.e. that she is charged and uses the money for her legal fees and hardware and doesn't pocket any and either returns the remainder or gives the remainder to charity. Would you like to continue to ignore that possibility or would you instead like to man up and acknowledge that you'll be admit that you're wrong then too?

Some on here dont do same and when they cantforce their opinion through they make insults.

You've insulted this woman and the intelligence of every poster here by suggesting that she is grifting when she isn't.

• Advertisement

Tony EH wrote: »
    It's a ridiculous attempt to try and deflect attention away from Trump. These posts are an embarrassment not only to the poster in question, but to the entire site as well.

Silly bloody nonsense.

I didn't bring it up.

Posters were talking about Trump wearing a nappy, then the covid response and that lead to this Jones person. That's when I took an interest.

It's all there.

Talking about an adult wearing nappies and posting wwe videos trying to prove it is embarrassing to the site.

But just to be clear. I didn't bring any of it up

I didn't bring it up.

Posters were talking about Trump wearing a nappy, then the covid response and that lead to this Jones person. That's when I took an interest.

It's all there.

Talking about an adult wearing nappies and posting wwe videos trying to prove it is embarrassing to the site.

it was you that said she was grifting. you started that whole thread of conversation with your unfounded accusation.

I didn't bring it up.

Lol. It was brought up as an example of what Trump's America is like. You decided to attach yourself to it and continue to bring it back up whenever there was the smallest update on it because you thought it made the opposite side look bad when it didn't.

it was you that said she was grifting. you started that whole thread of conversation with your unfounded accusation.

She definitely is grifting. It could have maybe been argued but now that the target is bumped up to 1 million dollars its grift confirmed in my view.

Who brought up the Trump wears nappies conversation?
    Who started talking about the covid response?

All that's wrong here is I have my own opinion on topics and refuse to have it forcibly changed nor do I react to personal insults or the pile on that comes every time someone doesn't follow the herd.

It's the same scenario on repeat

She definitely is grifting.

I cannot believe you still have not looked up the meaning of the word grifting after all this time. Absolutely amazing.

And you're still completely ignoring my messages when you can't think of a reply to them. I assume you're not going to acknowledge that you were wrong in the more likely scenario then?

Also, you make a big deal about it being ok for anyone to post their opinion, but then you go ahead and state your opinion as if it was a fact. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

I didn't bring it up.

It's all there.

You tried to make a claim that the person in question is a grifter, because that's the term that's been used against Trump on this thread.

The whole sidelining of the thread over this is silly in the extreme.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

You tried to make a claim that the person in question is a grifter, because that's the term that's been used against Trump on this thread.

The lengths people go to in showing their devotion to Trump is something else. Derailing a whole thread with irrelevant nonsense just to deflect for the Dear Leader. The level of sycophancy is mind boggling.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,449 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

I didn't bring it up.

It's all there.

If you've got a problem with it, I suggest you take it up with the mids

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Hoop66

It's served its purpose though.

Nobody is talking about the ludicrous, frivolous lawsuits being brought by the president and his accomplices. Lawsuits with only one function, to damage democracy in the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

She definitely is grifting. It could have maybe been argued but now that the target is bumped up to 1 million dollars its grift confirmed in my view.

How much would it cost to take the DOH to court, using a reputable lawyer ?

Ballpark figure will do

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Hoop66 wrote: »

Nobody is talking about the ludicrous, frivolous lawsuits being brought by the president and his accomplices. Lawsuits with only one function, to damage democracy in the US.

Plus the secondary purpose of the thread derailment is so that the poster gets a warning or ban and they can then claim to being victimised and can slink off content in the knowledge that boards was out to get them and it's yet more proof that they were right all along.

I didn't bring it up.

It's all there.

If your interested in the covid situation you might have commented on the fact that the Rep Gov of Florida has been trying to have their stats manipulated, hence why Jones was fired because they wouldn't go along with that, is ignoring advice on how to best handle the pandemic and hired a Uber driver and sports blogger, who has been posting conspiracy theories about covid as the states data analyst.
    Must be a common trait for the gop to only hire the best people.

But your not going to do that, if you were you would already have.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,794 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

• Registered Users Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Hoop66 wrote: »

Obviously the concern about US democracy isn't that great.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

everlast75 wrote: »

It simply adds credence to how it looked to most people.

A ham-fisted attempt at revenge not based on any legally sound merit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,794 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    It simply adds credence to how it looked to most people.

A ham-fisted attempt at revenge not based on any legally sound merit.

"BuT hEr GoFuNdMe PaGe..."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

how are you doing that? how much has he spent so far?
    I can't help but notice ExMachina1000 has not responded to this post yet...

I can't help but notice ExMachina1000 has not responded to this post yet...

And about a hundred others. Just from today alone.

Obviously the concern about US democracy isn't that great.

Not from trunp supporters no, that has been made obvious.

Thankfully it clearly does for the rest of America - multiple republicans included - which is why these efforts are being laughed out of court and condemned for the attack on democracy that they are.

And about a hundred others. Just from today alone.

If I didn't I know any better I would swear they must be lying about many of their claims in this thread, and stop replying to posters when found out on it.

Surely it couldn't be that, though!

If I didn't I know any better I would swear they must be lying about many of their claims in this thread, and stop replying to posters when found out on it.

Surely it couldn't be that, though!

what an incredibly cynical attitude

what an incredibly cynical attitude

An incredibly founded attitude, by seeing the posts from many Trump supporters on this very website.

It has been well documented that a lot of the money raised by Trump surrogates etc in the last few weeks isn't going anywhere near what it was sold as. There is close to zero chance ExMachina1000 is unaware of this, hence their (predictable, tried and tested) immediate disengagement with you when you pressed them as to where the spending from Trump has gone despite staying in the thread. The answer, which I assume you also are aware, is that they don't care where Trumps spending has gone, and are dishonestly trying to pretend to in order to add validity to their whataboutism.

Get ready for a few years of that sudden "very real and sincere worry" they are beginning to get pertaining to drone strikes, foreign policy, debts and deficits, trade deals, policing, corruption and just about everything they spent the last 4 years making abundantly clear they give exactly zero f***s about.

If you consider that cynical and still want to take these people at face value we'll have at it, but you're setting yourself up for a repeat of 2016.

Who brought up the Trump wears nappies conversation?
    Who started talking about the covid response?

All that's wrong here is I have my own opinion on topics and refuse to have it forcibly changed nor do I react to personal insults or the pile on that comes every time someone doesn't follow the herd.

It's the same scenario on repeat

With a large law firm, you could be charged up to a thousand dollars an hour for legal services. So if this were to go on for years which many cases do, it's pretty plausible. Potentially thousands of hours of legal fees. That's the million mark passed pretty easily. I imagine she's already got lawyers for the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

If you're looking for grift, this is grift.
    Multiple urgent texts a day.

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1333618334257061889

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,654 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

what is it WITH THE trump family and HAPHAZARD use of block CAPITALS in their tweets ?

fat fingers??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement