Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

dloob wrote: »
    If you're looking for grift, this is grift.
    Multiple urgent texts a day.

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1333618334257061889
    Classy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

Just reminds me of those support scam calls from India, where the scammer gets increasingly angry and pushy the longer it goes on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Absolutely pathetic. Trump and the two sons are shameless. You can bet your bottom dollar they are enjoying this shakedown and in all liklihood it is his main reason for not conceding.

How his supporters cannot see this is beyond logic and tragic that it has got this far. If people stopped donating he would go away.

They are being conned.

In the end, Trump will go away and laugh at these poor fools while selling it to himself as good business. In fact he will probably keep it going as long as he can on the pretence he will run in 2024.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Do we have any idea what it is that you get 1000% of when donating? Have they ever made any suggestion of what they are offering with that?

Is it 1000 Democrat tears, 1000 wins, 1001 nights, 1000 miles walked by The Proclaimers?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,465 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

An incredibly founded attitude, by seeing the posts from many Trump supporters on this very website.

It has been well documented that a lot of the money raised by Trump surrogates etc in the last few weeks isn't going anywhere near what it was sold as. There is close to zero chance ExMachina1000 is unaware of this, hence their (predictable, tried and tested) immediate disengagement with you when you pressed them as to where the spending from Trump has gone despite staying in the thread. The answer, which I assume you also are aware, is that they don't care where Trumps spending has gone, and are dishonestly trying to pretend to in order to add validity to their whataboutism.

Get ready for a few years of that sudden "very real and sincere worry" they are beginning to get pertaining to drone strikes, foreign policy, debts and deficits, trade deals, policing, corruption and just about everything they spent the last 4 years making abundantly clear they give exactly zero f***s about.

If you consider that cynical and still want to take these people at face value we'll have at it, but you're setting yourself up for a repeat of 2016.

i think you need your sarcasm meter recalibrated.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Absolutely pathetic. Trump and the two sons are shameless. You can bet your bottom dollar they are enjoying this shakedown and in all liklihood it is his main reason for not conceding.

How his supporters cannot see this is beyond logic and tragic that it has got this far. If people stopped donating he would go away.

They are being conned.

In the end, Trump will go away and laugh at these poor fools while selling it to himself as good business. In fact he will probably keep it going as long as he can on the pretence he will run in 2024.

Every one is trying to get in on the grift - They are even trying to buy his Parents old home as a gift for him..

Asking price? - $3M!!

Granted , thus far it doesn't look like the scam is working , but Jesus.....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    Every one is trying to get in on the grift - They are even trying to buy his Parents old home as a gift for him..

Asking price? - $3M!!

Granted , thus far it doesn't look like the scam is working , but Jesus.....

A property speculator realising that their time to cash in is expiring quickly as their expected purchase by Trump himself was never going to happen anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,472 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Trump wants to ‘intervene’ in the Supreme Court case.

Hope he does. It would be great to see 3 justices have to recuse themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,663 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

I think this period actually sums up the Trump presidency perfectly. It started out and is ending, as nothing more than a business opportunity. A change to get his name recognition, to drive the brand, to make money.

And he is going to carry that to the last day to pull as much as he can from the whole endevour

• Registered Users Posts: 19,794 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Leroy42 wrote: »
    I think this period actually sums up the Trump presidency perfectly. It started out and is ending, as nothing more than a business opportunity. A change to get his name recognition, to drive the brand, to make money.

And he is going to carry that to the last day to pull as much as he can from the whole endevour

"Sure all the politicians are out to make money"

Or

"That goes to show how clever a business man he is. He made millions out of it"

Or

"He sacrificed so much for the country, he's right to called it a day"

They'll always have some BS to make it look like he came out smelling of roses....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

• Registered Users Posts: 5,312 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

They are being conned.

To be honest, I have no sympathy for people donating to Trump. If they're that stupid, then they deserve everything they get.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,663 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

Billy Mays wrote: »

That's is mental. A very sobering list.

And POTUS couldn't give two cares.

But I guess it ok, the US are not the absolute worst so, you know, USA!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Dillonb3

His new excuse the bookies had him winning at one point :D

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1336733602902659075

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Dillonb3 wrote: »

I think the don was actually posting in here under an assumed name!

• Registered Users Posts: 83,472 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

"At the start of the 4th quarter Notre Dame was up by 14 points! Theres only a 1 in quadrillion chance they could have lost by the end of the game! THIS GAME IS RIGGED"

Leroy42 wrote: »
    That's is mental. A very sobering list.

And POTUS couldn't give two cares.

But I guess it ok, the US are not the absolute worst so, you know, USA!

He had a "But look over there" tweet today.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1336678973980487681

• Registered Users Posts: 40,465 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Overheal wrote: »
    "At the start of the 4th quarter Notre Dame was up by 14 points! Theres only a 1 in quadrillion chance they could have lost by the end of the game! THIS GAME IS RIGGED"

It is not even that. It is somebody who hasn't seen the score saying "Notre Dame are up by 14 points at the start of the 4th quarter so they should be declared the winners"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Even the way he refers to it as the China virus, playing up people's racial hatred.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

robinph wrote: »
    Do we have any idea what it is that you get 1000% of when donating? Have they ever made any suggestion of what they are offering with that?

Is it 1000 Democrat tears, 1000 wins, 1001 nights, 1000 miles walked by The Proclaimers?

It's a 1000% match or was at the start.
    So if you donate $100, they'll also donate $1000, to themselves.
    Although some have noted the terminology has changed from match to 1000% "impact" in recent appeals, which is pretty meaningless.

I have seen some texts offering a free Trump 2021 calendar or "count every legal vote" t-shirt.
    You just need to donate at least $30 dollars to claim your "free" gift.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

Think a few posters on here were quoting the changing odds on the day after as proof he had indeed won. Think some of them had decent cash out offers that they ignored, despite people explaining what would happen when the postal votes were counted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭dasdog

He had a "But look over there" tweet today.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1336678973980487681

The guy he re-tweeted is some Irish lad living in Berlin. He changed his twitter handle to "Trump lost, BIG!!!" today after Trump re-tweeted his original and it started getting attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,554 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

PropJoe10 wrote:
    To be honest, I have no sympathy for people donating to Trump. If they're that stupid, then they deserve everything they get.
    I think if you thought about that for a while you'd change your mind.
    Social media as in Facebook and the likes, and particularly Twitter, are tools that can be used by evil people.
    We have the software to track people and find the phrases that attract them and keep them interested.
    A less intelligent person hasn't a hope against this stuff. They get drawn in, told they're smart and loved and fall for it.
    Sometimes I think the world would be a better place without internet but I realise that's incorrect. I think it would be a better place without large social media sites though.
    If you went through all these threads and the amount of twitter links in them. Then find the percentage of them which came from an unbiased source and I think it'd be very small. You are reading what you like to read and it's coming from somebody with an agenda.

Pulling a sizeable portion of these people out of the mire is the big job facing Biden and his team.

I have pity for lots of these people who have been pretty much brainwashed into following evil.

eagle eye wrote: »
    I think if you thought about that for a while you'd change your mind.
    Social media as in Facebook and the likes, and particularly Twitter, are tools that can be used by evil people.
    We have the software to track people and find the phrases that attract them and keep them interested.
    A less intelligent person hasn't a hope against this stuff. They get drawn in, told they're smart and loved and fall for it.
    Sometimes I think the world would be a better place without internet but I realise that's incorrect. I think it would be a better place without large social media sites though.
    If you went through all these threads and the amount of twitter links in them. Then find the percentage of them which came from an unbiased source and I think it'd be very small. You are reading what you like to read and it's coming from somebody with an agenda.

Pulling a sizeable portion of these people out of the mire is the big job facing Biden and his team.

I have pity for lots of these people who have been pretty much brainwashed into following evil.

Sort of like claiming covid is over due to ivermectin based on a non peer reviewed study.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Holy shiit. Was Trump one of those posters on here who was going on about the bookies during the election? Is Trump drunk monkey???

This is insane. Trump has made a personal motion to the Supreme Court asking them to essentially overturn the election in his favour. One of this first claims in the motion is that BS claim about Ohio and Florida:
    President Trump prevailed on nearly every historical indicia of success in presidential elections. For example,
    he won both Florida and Ohio; no candidate in history—Republican or Democrat—has ever lost the election after winning both States.

This is a verifiable falsehood. Nixon won Florida and Ohio in 1960 but lost the election to JFK. He's now straight up lying to the Supreme Court.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,554 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Sort of like claiming covid is over due to ivermectin based on a non peer reviewed study.

Yeah, you need to go back and reas my posts on that or my recent ones. I've clearly explained that it's not because if the paper that I'm believing this.

Trump intervening means he becomes the plaintiff in the case and therfore it can go back to the lower courts and get rejected again.

He's a right bumbling idiot and it would have been better to leave it as it was.

Delicious Trumpist tears!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Trump intervening means he becomes the plaintiff in the case and therfore it can go back to the lower courts and get rejected again.

He's a right bumbling idiot and it would have been better to leave it as it was.

And he has another new Lawyer - John Eastman.

And in news that will shock no one , he's a racist conspiracy theorist!!

As a "Constitutional Law expert" , he believes that the 14th Amendment does NOT guarantee birthright citizenship , so he believes that Kamala Harris is not actually a citizen and therefore can't be VP..

This is because, both her Parents are immigrants , but Ted Cruz who was born in Canada to a Cuban father is A-OK because you know , reasons...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement